LondonVille update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, we clearly live rent free inside his depressed head

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I don’t think the FBI would post his dick on here after that I lost all sympathy or him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Hector and 5 others
I don’t think the FBI would post his dick on here after that I lost all sympathy or him
True,he acted very weird.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
niggas name is probably Carl and is a total fucking weirdo tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 245 and 8 others
Probably was a fake profile, I'm sure he wasn't FBI but probably a loser soyboy from Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
niggas name is probably Carl and is a total fucking weirdo tbh
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Petsmart
I don't think the FBI as affiliations with inceltears or (if it is a joke) meme about it :think:
I said that maybe some of them might be monitoring and documenting stuff about users

He is also 9 inch

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
he wants attention, bottom line. if you post your cuts online, you 100% want attention. he got shit on here and can’t get any more so he is going to inceltears to play victim and get even more attention. he even said that negative attention doesn’t count. and he will obviously get positive attention there.
Well said

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I feel stupid for having been empathic towards this cunt tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Hector, Deleted member 3195 and 3 others
For people saying he was a spy.

The guy sent me 5 pms where he asked me to rate him and then said he was suicidal.

I don't think this is behaviour of a sane person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 275, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
But yeah this a very low move.

@LondonVillie you're a low life cunt mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
I remember when he first came on this site and thought he was good looking, I rated him 3 psl and he couldn’t take it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Dicklet.4.3, Avoidant and 4 others
fat people can't be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
PrettyBoyMaxxinglegit 2PSL narrowframecel NCTcel zygocel bugeyecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
PrettyBoyMaxxinglegit 2PSL narrowframecel NCTcel zygocel bugeyecel
rit everyday your messages to reactions ratio is receding like your hairline never forget this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Over, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Probably was a fake profile, I'm sure he wasn't FBI but probably a loser soyboy from Reddit.
It was him he's just very low iq and mentally unstable

What a fucking cunt LondonVille is.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I remember when he first came on this site and thought he was good looking, I rated him 3 psl and he couldn’t take it
He's very low iq and delusional and mentally unstable
People who actually try to kill themselves and fail don’t make “ha look what you made me do post” as soon as they wake up.

Also where is the proof that he actually tried to OD, could have been in hospital for anything.
I am sure now it was a play all along and that he didn't attempt suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
4K4EjaP.jpg

Schonheit_macht_frei.jpg

DIRiGlF.jpg

nt8AmD5.jpg

8z6Hf5h.jpg

20190503-115638.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Over, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Roping Subhuman
He's very low iq and delusional and mentally unstable

I am sure now it was a play all along and that he didn't attempt suicide
It's absolutely clear that he didn't attempt suicide. Nothing he said made sense. 80 pills of any sleeping pill won't have you up and energized, ready to post a selfie which looks like he didn't take himself, and ready to make a thread and write replies; then start a whole renegade to badmouth a forum who tried to help him, just 1 day ago. If he OD'd on 80 pills, he'd still be in a coma or completely dazed. Seems like his planning and strategic abilities have reached their peak at this time in his life, after he "overdosed on depressants". Before that he seemed like the type of guy who'd be unable to even plan something like this because he's such a naive prick.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2810
It's absolutely clear that he didn't attempt suicide. Nothing he said made sense. 80 pills of any sleeping pill won't have you up and energized, ready to post a selfie which looks like he didn't take himself, and ready to make a thread and write replies; then start a whole renegade to badmouth a forum who tried to help him, just 1 day ago. If he OD'd on 80 pills, he'd still be in a coma or completely dazed. Seems like his planning and strategic abilities have reached their peak at this time in his life, after he "overdosed on depressants". Before that he seemed like the type of guy who'd be unable to even plan something like this because he's such a naive prick.
That was after waking up in the hospital according to him. I don't think the effects of the pills would be that long lasting, that part seems believable to me. But 80 pills should have KO'd him regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and x30001
And niggas got upset at me for posting the opisafaggot.gif on his kms thread. jfl at u all

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Avoidant, x30001 and 2 others
That was after waking up in the hospital according to him. I don't think the effects of the pills would be that long lasting, that part seems believable to me. But 80 pills should have KO'd him regardless.
It still just all doesn't add up. All things considered.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
JFL at all the low T faggots hating on me. all that hate didn't reall age well

ahead of the curve, as always :forcedsmile:
they feel intimidated by your height
that hospital pic was probably for something else.
liposuction

he is a real looksmaxer after all and now he wants to shutdown this site because he does not want competition

9999 IQ
rit everyday your messages to reactions ratio is receding like your hairline never forget this.
he will copy a post from incels.is , reddit or some gore shit to up them again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
So let's see.

The dude sent me a pm asking for a rate and asked is there any hope, despite being clearly fat as fuck. Then he absolutely had to include a pic of him in bed with a girl. "whoops, I guess I get laid lol but rate me in the other pics"

Faked self harm with arms obviously not matching his obesity

Tackled 80 sleeping pills like a champ and posts a thread on looksmax first thing after he wakes up

I still find it hard to believe that he faked it though, fresh sheets and it looks like a typical white hospital bed frame behind him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Over, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
So let's see.

The dude sent me a pm asking for a rate and asked is there any hope, despite being clearly fat as fuck. Then he absolutely had to include a pic of him in bed with a girl. "whoops, I guess I get laid lol but rate me in the other pics"

Faked self harm with arms obviously not matching his obesity

Tackled 80 sleeping pills like a champ and posts a thread on looksmax first thing after he wakes up

I still find it hard to believe that he faked it though, fresh sheets and it looks like a typical white hospital bed frame behind him

how did the girl look?

Just shows that empathy has no place in a forum like this. These faggots always throw you under the bus that's the only thing i learned from this Shit. Pathetic fat cunt seeking validation and when it's Not granted he goes to IT. A maggot has more value than @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 1942
What a fucking faggot

What's the point of getting angry at an unattractive person as if you wouldn't expect it. Do you expect Chad's on this site to be emotional? So who cares, it's the nature of being unwanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
He's on anti-depressants. He'll rope 100% certainty.
Why didn't you talk to me like you promised man? Why are you doing this to yourself? Imagine how your mom felt if she saw you hanging in your room with a note next to you. There's people that care about you and love you no matter what, we're just foreign people on the internet you'll never meet. I hope you recover and get the support you need. Get off this forum please.

Reminder to anyone here harassing/bullying alot, this is how you impact some people here. Think twice before you type something you know can severely hurt others.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and turkproducer
Hmm I never thought I was good looking. You actually sound like an inceltears Chad

What's the point of getting angry at an unattractive person as if you wouldn't expect it. Do you expect Chad's on this site to be emotional? So who cares, it's the nature of being unwanted
I agree

Attachments

• 3DBFAE9B-F7BB-4026-BB4B-F774EAF10DD9.gif
    3DBFAE9B-F7BB-4026-BB4B-F774EAF10DD9.gif
    455.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Status
Not open for further replies.