Reactions: Dijn
39-38

Over for this cumskin cuck Haven

U tried to bully LondonVillie, it faield, now u are looking like a niggerfaggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 9670
Who is winning the poll haven?

As a guy who knows neither of you and without being biast.

You mog him pretty hard.

People saying otherwise is because they know and like him/ same country as him/ etc
You dont need a vote. Those votes do not mean shit. 50% of people know the other guy and obv vote for him.

You got my vote and thats all what it matters. Its sincere, no biast and fair.
@Dijn this is what matters

You are putting to much time and energy to this stupid shit, looks don’t matter if no one of you get girls

• +1
Reactions: Dijn and Haven
You are putting to much time and energy to this stupid shit, looks don’t matter if no one of you get girls
@LondonVillie gets girls haven is a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Dijn
@Dijn look at the poll again

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
sentience is veery low on this user
you learned a cool new word, proud of you bro
but for the people with normal iq its nothing special, so stop repeating it to sound smart

you learned a cool new word, proud of you bro
but for the people with normal iq its nothing special, so stop repeating it to sound smart
Knife

I will fucking kill you bro

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadakin and 3 others
bro how is londonvillie winning?
this
Because he has a Chad personality. Not even joking. Personality halo, I guess.
Anyways, we like him, basically.

But in the end, lets stop the coping.
women decide.
put it up, on Tinder. And watch what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
I came because I was tagged but what the fuck is this 15 page thread?

But the cranial bones are all conected and also your occiput with the face
Interesting, didn't know that.
NuxOb58

To me, it looks like this skull becomes more dolicho as the cranial base angle improves

To give you some examples dinarids are brachy with long faces, while pure cromagnoids (the guts from the hunter-gatherer chad meme) are dolicho with wide faces.

Facial index and cephalic index are sometimes correlated, but not always. When clueless PSL autists say that brachy skull is ideal, they are actually referring to a wide face, which is indeed a nice thing to have. But that's not what brachycephalic means, being brachy means having a wide neurocranium, a short skull and (sometimes) a flat occipital bone, which are all juvenile traits
Image2

A high cephalic index means you are brachy, a low one means you are dolicho. As you can see, facial length is not factored in the formula

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14848 and Jason Voorhees
No the good raters said London mogs...

You got a.lot.more.greycel votes, new users can't rate
Cope I am greycel but lurked without an account on this site since January. Also I think that I can rate realize good but idk

End of the thread i love you guys both dont fight:feelswhy::feelswhy: @Haven @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 14848
Interesting, didn't know that.
View attachment 1292737
To me, it looks like this skull becomes more dolicho as the cranial base angle improves

To give you some examples dinarids are brachy with long faces, while pure cromagnoids (the guts from the hunter-gatherer chad meme) are dolicho with wide faces.

Facial index and cephalic index are sometimes correlated, but not always. When clueless PSL autists say that brachy skull is ideal, they are actually referring to a wide face, which is indeed a nice thing to have. But that's not what brachycephalic means, being brachy means having a wide neurocranium, a short skull and (sometimes) a flat occipital bone, which are all juvenile traits
View attachment 1292750
A high cephalic index means you are brachy, a low one means you are dolicho. As you can see, facial length is not factored in the formula
It does because ccw rotation of the maxilla means ccw rotation of the sphenoid bone which means cw rotation of temporal bone which makes the occiput potrude more.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Julius