@LondonVillie is a chad

My maxilla is recessed so now
over then since it's 2021 and foids be carying rulers out-there measuring maxillas to decide wheter to fuck or not

over then since it's 2021 and foids be carying rulers out-there measuring maxillas to decide wheter to fuck or not
True but you can tell if someone is recessed easily
Midface sunken for example women don’t need rulers to tell

Cuz he took roids jfl dyed his hair used melanaton completely gymmaxed and totally looks like a different person
I got rhino, took roids, spray tan, dyed eyebrows, etc.

True but you can tell if someone is recessed easily
Midface sunken for example women don’t need rulers to tell
You're not recessed. Your maxilla is average or slightly above.

His maxilla is flat but not recessed
His maxilla isn't flat. He has a decent amount of convexity. I have a true flat maxilla that has no convexity from a full side profile.

His maxilla isn't flat. He has a decent amount of convexity. I have a true flat maxilla that has no convexity from a full side profile.
His is normally flat if he would post a frankfurt with true head tilt you would see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
How flat is it? Can it be fixed?
Flat but your face still look forwardish and isnt a failo you dont have to fix your biggest problem is fat and all of eye area tbh otherwise you have a good midface coloring hair etc. maybe you would need a wider and sharper gonion tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Really?

Don't think personality and past experiences are easy to fix...
It is about genetics tbh if you born a cuck you would be a cuck for all of life but if you born normally and become retarded later on you can probably fix it i dunno just force yourself what can be happen at worst:redpill:

Flat but your face still look forwardish and isnt a failo you dont have to fix your biggest problem is fat and all of eye area tbh otherwise you have a good midface coloring hair etc. maybe you would need a wider and sharper gonion tho
I’ve noticed my ramus is getting more pronounced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
londonvillie is a fakecel

I’ve noticed my ramus is getting more pronounced
Jud Süß

Last edited:
It is about genetics tbh if you born a cuck you would be a cuck for all of life but if you born normally and become retarded later on you can probably fix it i dunno just force yourself what can be happen at worst:redpill:
I was born normal and became a retard later because of bullying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12344 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12344
Just saw my dad get out of the shower today he has a BWC and I'm a 15 cm dicklet :feelswah:
Extender on the way
Isn’t he part French?

Just saw my dad get out of the shower today he has a BWC and I'm a 15 cm dicklet :feelswah:
Extender on the way
Doesnt penis length come from father tho

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I guess to a degree but there are a million factors probably
Checked and it comes from x chromosome. And also baldness, autism and even intelligency %90 comes from mother in male childs jfl brutal mom pill.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
no pics no care

Another long ass thread with no reacts.