Loneliness is what turns women into whores

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Which is usually because their looks aren’t top tier and their parents fucked them

Literally every woman I slept with who I could tell was an actual promiscuous whore not just a regular hoe in between boyfriends had extremely melancholic and depressing energy masking it with sex hoping that one of the men that come inside her makes everything better

But there’s still women with hypergamous instincts so they don’t want to be lonely but they still don’t want a low value male

By the time they snap out of it and come to their instinct they can barely bond and they’re only fertile enough for a kid or two assuming they didn’t already got knocked up on purpose to cure their loneliness like many low class women do

This is the reason why feminism is a joke man or the solution to all women’s problems

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18244, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Loneliness is when Becky steals your man. Or when you feel invisible in your social group

It’s not truly aloneness for females. Never forget this my son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
The incels are still getting rejected and the guy they want is still not interested in them

This in turn, turns to hate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15827
The incels are still getting rejected and the guy they want is still not interested in them

attacks you from the bushes with my brahmin sword:lul::lul: caged hard do more indo aryan tinderfishes please:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Loneliness is when Becky steals your man. Or when you feel invisible in your social group

well said, women have no concept of actual loneliness at all.

also I think the reason women are whores is therefore not loneliness, its ego and validation.

imagine some fucking fifacel, each time his rank levels up, or even he gets more points, he gets a dopamine rush, not from winning the game or scoring a beautiful goal, but from the fact he has mogged his other incel friends.

for foids its same.shit, going out and getting an ONS and racking up bodycount is basically the same thing for them, and all the other foids look up to her like wow u just got an ONS and u just got a good dick while we went home after the club and watched YouTube

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

5a1f51a3-e691-46ca-adba-c0647f95e778-jpeg.1755833

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ReadBooksEveryday and Baldingman1998

I’d say it’s a different kind of loneliness but the thing is that men can cope with it a bit better even if it’s much worse objectively

Indeed. I don’t really pity either. The human condition is a tragedy and only ubermensch like Me deserve and earn their happiness

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Loneliness turns boys into men
FBDC367F C6DB 484D B826 18D0050345ED

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18522
In my country girls get pregnant at 11 and since that age they like to dance semi Naked on TikTok, listening to Reggaeton, drinking, smoking and using IG tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
In my country girls get pregnant at 11 and since that age they like to dance semi Naked on TikTok, listening to Reggaeton, drinking, smoking and using IG tbh
Are all boys in your country 5'2?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
thought it was sex drive and boredom