@Lonewolf is a subhuman

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
Reminder that @Lone Wolf ‘s first account was @Deleted member 2403. He’s trying to larp as a slayer now when in reality he’s a 5’8 truecel aspie

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Kristin, Deleted member 14693 and 11 others
What an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
he's tolerable tho
@JudgeandJury on the other hand...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Matthias8272
he's 5'5 ugly gook, and had 2 other accounts with 50k posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 25059, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
im fapping to a neotenous htb's nudes as we speak im about to cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and justbentbro
im fapping to a neotenous htb's nudes as we speak im about to cum
Cool I guess? Are you pretending she sent them to you to turn yourself on?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im getting dopamine from people thinking what i do isnt real

FqZ6Vd6XwAAr2MO.jpg

oh little gook, the only thing you do is seethe and get bullied on forums. It's been 4 years and you've made zero progress in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 25059, Manletmachine and 3 others
He’s literally a wolf. Of course he’s not a person.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 16369
FqZ6Vd6XwAAr2MO.jpg

oh little gook, the only thing you do is seethe and get bullied on forums. It's been 4 years and you've made zero progress in life.
You're the one seething I shitposted on one of your threads and you got mad. I continue to troll you and you keep getting mad. I've been here 3 years and lockdown took away 2 years from everyone. You're projecting hard, no one on this site at least regular posters, are sane enough to live like normies.

cry for hapa moggers you bbc loving american soy cuck

e35fbb5025f126f8c08a0faff38486ad.jpg

You're the one seething I shitposted on one of your threads and you got mad. I continue to troll you and you keep getting mad. I've been here 3 years and lockdown took away 2 years from everyone. You're projecting hard, no one on this site at least regular posters, are sane enough to live like normies.

if you're actually this guy then it's impossible for you to be incel even at 5'5 tbh. But this guy looks too NT to be a .org user so prolly u not

And brutal descension boyo... from 2.0 post to rep ratio with 50k more reps to negative ratio

if you're actually this guy then it's impossible for you to be incel even at 5'5 tbh. But this guy looks too NT to be a .org user so prolly u not

And brutal descension boyo... from 2.0 post to rep ratio with 50k more reps to negative ratio
i'm 5'9 and im not him but i have the same pheno.

are you a homosexual? it looks like you take nordic cock up the ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
i'm 5'9 and im not him but i have the same pheno.
So ur a cacuasian tiktok twink / hormonal fuckboy / sarms goblin who looks like that?

Meanwhile this is the first time I’ve ever acknowledged his user name.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
people need to know the true about this obsessed subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Manletmachine

bruh youre so naive

rip octillionaire he was a good user