long distance relationships don't mean anything not ltr ldr lol

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
Like the tilte says if you have a girl who lives in different country or even in a city that's far from where you live, that relationship is not based on mutual respect and attraction but based on MUTUAL EGO SATISFACTION. I had 4 girls that i talked to who lived in South America and all the time we would talk about how much we love each other how we would have kids or how special she was to me but the truth is we were just a guy and a girl who couldn't find a partner in where we lived so we used each other. My advice for my buddyboyos is that the ltr that you have rn is going to end in the near future and she is just keeping you to tell her friends that she is not single. I have been talking with this girl for 5 months and she just left me saying there is a deep connection between her and the new guy who she has only known for 2 days. NO BITCH IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY AND IF I WERE LIVING IN THE SMALL MIERDA SOUTH AMERICAN VILLAGE THAT YOU LIVE IN YOU WOULD GIVE ME A BJ IN THE NEAREST TACO STORE BECAUSE I AM MORE HANDSOME THAN ANY MEN IN YOUR SHITTY CHE GUEVERA VILLAGE. Also make sure that the girl you are seeing brings more to the table than pussy and good looks. As a higculturecel i refuse to date a bitch who can't at least speak english and who doesn't know shit about history or music. I feel so dissappointed because she also won't admit that it's because it wouldn't work out because of the location difference instead she is saying that the connection between the new guy is much more than me. SHE LITERALLY TOLD ME THE SAME THING. she actually was a nice person (I thought) turns out all was a fucking lie. also how would you react if the same thing happened to you? I Swear i wouldn't get mad if she told me the truth, but the fact that i just got discarded like that proves how ltr relationships are just ego satisfaction and masturbation
al pacino film GIF

over

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Long distance*

Nigga