Long Eyelashes (Almond Eyes) vs Hunter Eyes (Who Mogs?)

Who mogs?

• Pretty Boy with Almond eyes + long eyelashes

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • Dark Triad Chad with Hunter Eyes

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Pretty boy chad vs Hunter eyes dark triad chad. Who mogs?

I have long, thick eyelashes and it makes me appear to be a "pretty boy" but my thick, straight eyebrows save me and gives me a pretty boy-dominant look. I feel like if you have either of these, you can have an above average eye area. The importance of eyelashes is underrated and is rarely talked about, esp when it comes to hiding your upper eyelid exposure.. Yes, they make you look more "feminine" but chicks actually dig this since you look more approachable, esp if you have other masculine features to balance it.

Examples of long eyelashes "pretty boys":

web-zayn-7-getty.jpg
CaringMindlessInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif
79e25ec1aa1f8ebb1ee9ae370953e5d8--man-faces-brazilian-models.jpg

Hunter eyes:

thumbs_matt-trethe-fernando-gomez-avenue-illustrated-12.jpg
userimage-1287551.jpg

Imagine this bug eyed dude WITHOUT his eyelash and eyecolor halo, he'd be signicantly less attractive. They literally save him lol..

412fc6e3b1d2288748fd4a09e2c4782b.jpg

The only thing I know is that young girls love the first one (as I have it and experience it firsthand), I’m not sure about hooded eyes tho. Almost all models have it but they have to look unusual / striking for their job

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadethnic101, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
The only thing I know is that young girls love the first one (as I have it and experience it firsthand), I’m not sure about hooded eyes tho. Almost all models have it but they have to look unusual / striking for their job
I agree. I've never seen anyone with hunter eyes IRL lol. But young girls do tend to go for the pretty boy almond eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane
My eyes are between both but more hunter I think

prettier eyes always mog.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
In the middle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Marsiere214
Name?

79e25ec1aa1f8ebb1ee9ae370953e5d8  man faces brazilian models

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
It's over if you don't have long eyelashes:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Ideal eye area imo, masc with hunter qualities but good color, lashes, pfl, and long dense thick medially long brows to balance it out.

I have long, thick eyelashes and it makes me appear to be a "pretty boy" but my thick, straight eyebrows save me and gives me a pretty boy-dominant look. I feel like if you have either of these, you can have an above average eye area. The importance of eyelashes is underrated and is rarely talked about, esp when it comes to hiding your upper eyelid exposure.. Yes, they make you look more "feminine" but chicks actually dig this since you look more approachable, esp if you have other masculine features to balance it.

web-zayn-7-getty.jpg

Hunter eyes:

userimage-1287551.jpg

Imagine this bug eyed dude WITHOUT his eyelash and eyecolor halo, he'd be signicantly less attractive. They literally save him lol..

Hunter eyes with medially long brows+thick dense long lashes and a light eye color with a good limbal ring to iris contrast+wide pfl mogs all.

So a masc yet approachable high contrast eye area.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 12234

web-zayn-7-getty.jpg

Hunter eyes:

userimage-1287551.jpg

Tfw almond eye. Hoes be mirin

• +1
The other day my teacher told me it looks like I wear makeup cause of my eyelashes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: said it was a good thing though

• +1
The other day my teacher told me it looks like I wear makeup cause of my eyelashes :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: said it was a good thing though
Growing up I always used to get asked if I wore mascara lol. :lul:. I feel your pain but it attracts the hoes so we cant complain 🤷‍♂🤷‍♀️

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Damn X's eyes/eyelashes are actually pretty similar to mines. Nearly the same eye shape. Even his upper eyelid exposure is similar to mines lol. It's like i'm looking at myself in the mirror lol.
X mogs you negro!
48186EEB 6809 4A61 A8A7 754116BBDA93

I swear god its the eyelashesh that make eyes super pretty... Its even halo guys that have shit orbitals. When I mascara max.. I look so much better. I have average eyelashes when i PUT mascra.. they became above average.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 12234
I agree. I've never seen anyone with hunter eyes IRL lol. But young girls do tend to go for the pretty boy almond eyes.
One of my friends had legit green hunter eyes, and ngl guys always start on him because they think he's mean mugging them jfl

Just have both; hunter eyes and great eyelashes
658F2EFF 2315 46BE AB81 39FCE20141FB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, volcelfatcel and RealLooksmaxxer
Ideal eye area imo, masc with hunter qualities but good color, lashes, pfl, and long dense thick medially long brows to balance it out.
Jorges eye area mogs imo.
-better eyebrows, eyecolor and more hooding

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
By the way both mogs me:lul: