long eyelashes are making me look like a goth faggot

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
i swear to god i'm looking at myself in the mirror rn and i look like some goth band member from 2009 this shit looks gay as hell

how tf do i cope with long eyelashes frfr it looks like i have makeup on

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, court monarch777, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
i swear to god i'm looking at myself in the mirror rn and i look like some goth band member from 2009 this shit looks gay as hell

show

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 15306
Cut them it ain’t rocket science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 14543
You have much bigger problems than your eyelashes
DCCED5B1 35E4 46E9 8F3D 0D09304B8959

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inhale, hastati, CaptainCalicoe and 35 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Cut them it ain’t rocket science
Mom said i shouldn't when i asked her years ago i still think about it sometimes but this is getting out of hand

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

Aren't long eyelashes a halo on guys?

Long eyelashes are a huge looksmaxx. They're a masculine trait (women fraud to get them.)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
Aren't long eyelashes a halo on guys?

Long eyelashes are a huge looksmaxx. They're a masculine trait (women fraud to get them.)
I feel like it's one of those features that you need to be masc for to have. On Chads it makes them look exotic, mysterious, and raises their PSL. On me, it just looks weird and like makeup. I think you should have a little bit of stubble at least to combine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
I feel like it's one of those features that you need to be masc for to have. On Chads it makes them look exotic, mysterious, and raises their PSL. On me, it just looks weird and like makeup. I think you should have a little bit of stubble at least to combine
I'm sure it doesn't look like makeup on you. you could indeed gothmaxx

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm sure it doesn't look like makeup on you. you could indeed gothmaxx
never i fucking hate goths with every fiber of my being my entire soul my entire heart everything

i despise e-boys and definitely fucking E-GIRLS god damn

i might be able to ''lorenzo zurzolomaxx'' because i have scleral show if i stop squinting but i don't find him attractive

never i fucking hate goths with every fiber of my being my entire soul my entire heart everything

i despise e-boys and definitely fucking E-GIRLS god damn

i might be able to ''lorenzo zurzolomaxx'' because i have scleral show if i stop squinting but i don't find him attractive
eboys and egirls aren't goths.

Look at people like siouxsie sioux, robert smith, london after midnight, morticia addams, sisters of mercy for some proper goth.

What do you rate lorenzo zurzolo?

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
hes trying to make a brag thread dont u realise? just mention his ipd lol
no i'm serious dude this isn't a brag thread at all

shit looks weird, why would you assume i'm the type to make a brag thread ? and on looksmax, of all places? as me?

as if i'd get any compliments rofl

Really? He mogs most lads you see outside.
Most lads i see outside aren't 4.5. When i do see an attractive guy outside, he mogs Lorenzo, imo. Maybe it's just different IRL. Maybe you only start to appreciate his looks in person, i wouldn't know. but he looks weird on the screen to me.

Right has really good music though.
That's an artist? Thought you just pulled that off of Google Images after searching ''goth'' lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Most lads i see outside aren't 4.5. When i do see an attractive guy outside, he mogs Lorenzo, imo. Maybe it's just different IRL. Maybe you only start to appreciate his looks in person, i wouldn't know. but he looks weird on the screen to me.
So what's your final psl rating of him then?

What would you rate the average lad outside then?

That's an artist? Thought you just pulled that off of Google Images after searching ''goth'' lmfao
Yeah. Siouxsie Sioux. She has amazing music, me and the girl I'm dating like her stuff.

• Love it
So what's your final psl rating of him then?

What would you rate the average lad outside then?
5 still, just like i said

Average lad outside is a solid 4 but keep in mind age/weight can deviate them from their genetic psl of 4

• JFL
in commonpill hits again
Indeed; in fact, I started listening to gothic rock a few years ago. And the weird thing is that I don't look anything like a goth or metalhead. If you looked at me you'd think I was some white normalfag that listens to hip hop or anything on the charts. Especially considering that I got rated on average psl 6 on here. (The girl I'm dating is like a psl 4.5 and is half indian, half white, looks like a hazel-eyed version of Charli XCX back in the day)

Average lad outside is a solid 4 but keep in mind age/weight can deviate them from their genetic psl of 4
fair enough lad

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I thought 6.
when hes squintmaxxing yes

when he smiles he goes down more

he has uk teeth tier

with a more compact eye area i could see more tbh, he has great pfl and good lashes and decent colour.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Xangsane

he has uk teeth tier

with a more compact eye area i could see more tbh, he has great pfl and good lashes and decent colour.
although psl is pointless, scleral show halos him cuz dark triad look

On Chads it makes them look exotic, mysterious, and raises their PSL. On me, it just looks weird and like makeu
Didn't u rate urself chadlite?

he has uk teeth tier

Can my sandcel friend lorenzomaxx? I'm not posting his pic but he looks similar to this:

I thougt the same and cut mine short, then I realised its everything that looks feminine and underdeveloped and eyelashes were just a small detail. But if you dont try you never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Aren't you masc? Wide jaw wide chin hunter eyes etc..

263150 lorenzo zurzolo

and him a 5 so you mog him jfl
@germanlooks

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks

Long eyelashes are halo

Aren't you masc? Wide jaw wide chin hunter eyes etc..
i thought so but then i got told by literally everyone i wasn't masc despite those features so shit what can i do

@cloUder r u the ones that into femboya?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Basedprincess and RODEBLUR
i thought so but then i got told by literally everyone i wasn't masc despite those features so shit what can i do
Short baby midface. Maybe thats why

I thougt the same and cut mine short, then I realised its everything that looks feminine and underdeveloped and eyelashes were just a small detail. But if you dont try you never know
that is true

but my mom said she fell for this and they never fully grew back

• Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath