long hair, and beard fraud is good cope for big forehead, jawless, chinless subhumans

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
My hair is up to my neck and it covers my big forehead, I also beard fraud for chin projection and to cover up jaw 404, works like a charm. It doesn't even make you look older because full hair automatically makes you look youthful. Once I get enough gwop for bimax, genio, rhino and hair transplant I will not experience anything close to inceldom.
Surgerymaxx or death!
Bleachmaxx or death!
@sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, mayo mogger and sportsmogger
my oneitis could tell i frauded the moment she saw me

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Piratecel
My hair is up to my neck and it covers my big forehead, I also beard fraud for chin projection and to cover up jaw 404, works like a charm. It doesn't even make you look older because full hair automatically makes you look youthful. Once I get enough gwop for bimax, genio, rhino and hair transplant I will not experience anything close to inceldom.
Surgerymaxx or death!
Bleachmaxx or death!
@sportsmogger
You can rock a clean shaven only if you have good jaw, zygos, decent mouth area and maxilla. That's why I ldar with beard. So that I don't get mistaken for a 14yo girl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
You can rock a clean shaven only if you have good jaw, zygos, decent mouth area and maxilla. That's why I ldar with beard. So that I don't get mistaken for a 14yo girl.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and mayo mogger