Long hair+beard combo is indeed a major looksmin to the normie 3.5-5.5 psl guy

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I am a metalhead so i used to have my hair longish all the time plus a scruffy beard. I shaved that shit off and got a hair cut and i ascended instantly by 0.5 psl facially. A manly short haircut and a clean shave go a long way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kade and Nrrr15
Imo long hair and clean shaven can work

or short hair and beard

but if you do long hair AND beard as a sub-Brad Pitt, you’ll just end up looking homeless and gross most women out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, cutecel, IndianJock and 4 others
Good thread

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I am a metalhead so i used to have my hair longish all the time plus a scruffy beard. I shaved that shit off and got a hair cut and i ascended instantly by 0.5 psl facially. A manly short haircut and a clean shave go a long way.
I have a big wide face and skull etc

So long hair is even better

• +1
Wrong. Clean-shaven only works with decent bones (normies +). Same with short hair: Only works if your forehead is somewhat proportional and not too big.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Imo long hair and clean shaven can work

or short hair and beard

but if you do long hair AND beard as a sub-Brad Pitt, you’ll just end up looking homeless and gross most women out
I am low bf so my jaw is highly defined by shaving my scruff it looks sharpz as shit
Wrong. Clean-shaven only works with decent bones (normies +). Same with short hair: Only works if your forehead is somewhat proportional and not too big.
I have good bones facially so it worked fine and i style my hair on the top as a fringe to cover up big forehead

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Cope more. Make a bun, take care of your beard with trimming and moisturizing and you're good to go. Would wear long hair only open if I had straight hair which I don't.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and IndianJock

What the looksmin is here is long hair with low levels of grooming. Long hair with high levels of grooming is a top-tier looksmax.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
Cope more. Make a bun, take care of your beard with trimming and moisturizing and you're good to go. Would wear long hair only open if I had straight hair which I don't.
My hair is thick af. Long hair looksmins me hard. And when i shave at 8% my jaw looks sharp af.
What the looksmin is here is long hair with low levels of grooming. Long hair with high levels of grooming is a top-tier looksmax.
My hair is thick and curly. No amount of grooming can tame it down.

Idk I have wide cheekbones and forehead, and my jaw seems to be widening too, idk if ill rock a beard though.

My hair is thick af. Long hair looksmins me hard. And when i shave at 8% my jaw looks sharp af.

My hair is thick and curly. No amount of grooming can tame it down.
Then short hair might be better for you. But you already said you had decent bones. I'd probably do short hair and clean-shaven or stubble if I had a decent face as well.

• +1
Idk I have wide cheekbones and forehead, and my jaw seems to be widening too, idk if ill rock a beard though.
Tried the beard and looked like an isis solider. I looked much much bettee with a clean shave because of decent bones and low bf.
Then short hair might be better for you. But you already said you had decent bones. I'd probably do short hair and clean-shaven or stubble if I had a decent face as well.
My eye area kills me though lol. I have good facial bones but my eye area brings me down.

Medium length hair is underrated tbh
marksauto-260x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tried the beard and looked like an isis solider. I looked much much bettee with a clean shave because of decent bones and low bf.

My eye area kills me though lol. I have good facial bones but my eye area brings me down.
Hmm, is your forehead wide with a square hairline? thats a pretty key part of whether you look good in long hair. Maybe try light stubble instead of beard? liek the guy in my avi

Hmm, is your forehead wide with a square hairline? thats a pretty key part of whether you look good in long hair. Maybe try light stubble instead of beard? liek the guy in my avi
No it's round like a fucking chick almost nw0 lol

Full beard if your lower third is shit. Stubble if average. Clean Shaven if Chad or above.

No beard if patchy, this can be fixed with minoxidil or beard transplant.

Those are the rules for beards imo

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Full beard if your lower third is shit. Stubble if average. Clean Shaven if Chad or above.

No beard if patchy, this can be fixed with minoxidil or beard transplant.

Those are the rules for beards imo
I have a patchy beard. My lower third is average but is defined due to low bf.

mid length taper fade + medium messy top + light stubble ascends me like crazy. getting crazy IOIs, but only lasts for few days then it looks a lot worse and cba getting haircut every few days jfl

• +1
mid length taper fade + medium messy top + light stubble ascends me like crazy. getting crazy IOIs, but only lasts for few days then it looks a lot worse and cba getting haircut every few days jfl
It's fucking legit. I look unironically good i'll always maintain shortish hair with a messy top and stubble.

stubble is best for most men

• +1