Long hair is the single worst thing a guy can do

Long hair is good. The reason some here think it's bad is because generally the types of guys who grow their hair long are ugly (neckbeard metalheads and IT geeks). Now think of metalheads who are actually good looking, and how good they look with long hair. They are invariably slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, BucketCrab and Deleted member 9670
Google the pics of all the billionaires in the world and you do the math. It’s not even close.
Traditional upper classes (aristocrats or "old money") were more likely to have long hair. Short hair is practical and doesn't get in the way, which is a lower class concern. Long hair looks good, which is a luxury.

Long hair is good. The reason some here think it's bad is because generally the types of guys who grow their hair long are ugly (neckbeard metalheads and IT geeks). Now think of metalheads who are actually good looking, and how good they look with long hair. They are invariably slayers.
But this isn’t how women see things. She’d rather a guy who looks gq with bad structure and balding a bit than a guy who looks like barrett but with clothes and hair that is like a wow player.

Traditional upper classes (aristocrats or "old money") were more likely to have long hair. Short hair is practical and doesn't get in the way, which is a lower class concern. Long hair looks good, which is a luxury.
Google the billionare’s. And their families. Short hair.

times change

Google the billionare’s. And their families. Short hair.

times change
Do you understand that a lot of people look down on those kinds of people? I am not really interested in billionaires TBH, and I don't think the people on this forum should either. We have more to learn from classy people

Do you understand that a lot of people look down on those kinds of people? I am not really interested in billionaires TBH, and I don't think the people on this forum should either. We have more to learn from classy people
Have you ever been in a board meeting or stepped foot on wallstreet?

the only rich people with long hair are musicians and children of wealthy families.

Have you ever been in a board meeting or stepped foot on wallstreet?

the only rich people with long hair are musicians and children of wealthy families.
I questioned even responding to this because it's just the same answer I've already given, but I think you're responding in good faith so I'll answer. These people you listed are all new money types. I'm talking about a tendency that goes throughout history, not a few people over the last few decades. I personally have no interest in the social norms of banksters and Jews. I like classy people.

If by "children of wealthy families" you mean old money and aristocrats, that part is correct.

Old thread, but wtf? Brad with long hair looks unmoggable. Thats a fucking insane pic.
i think women would complain they’re fickle and care less about looks than the image the guy they’re with projects in terms of social standing and classism

imo long hair only really works when you are good looking and have a masc angular face to begin with. If you are NT or below average, you just look like an unkempt un-hygienic basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
A few months ago, a common acquaintance who used to have really long hair (way past shoulders) cut his hair short because he wanted a change. All my female friends said it was a shame that he cut his hair and that he looked a lot better before, they said he looks "boring" now.

Make of that what you will.

Also, from the pics you posted, it looks like you have long hair yourself; if you think it looks bad and hurts your dating chances, why not just cut it?

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
long hair looks good if ur face is good. common sense dummies

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Eternal
A few months ago, a common acquaintance who used to have really long hair (way past shoulders) cut his hair short because he wanted a change. All my female friends said it was a shame that he cut his hair and that he looked a lot better before, they said he looks "boring" now.

Make of that what you will.

Also, from the pics you posted, it looks like you have long hair yourself; if you think it looks bad and hurts your dating chances, why not just cut it?
maybe i’m coping by thinking that i only have to cut my hair and suddenly i’ll be desireable
to women.

often i think many people do this with surgeries.

ultimately we want to keep ourselves thinking we aren’t “fucked” petmentntly

maybe i’m coping by thinking that i only have to cut my hair and suddenly i’ll be desireable
to women.

often i think many people do this with surgeries.

ultimately we want to keep ourselves thinking we aren’t “fucked” petmentntly
Yeah it's the typical grass is always greener scenario, I think it's similar to how unhappy people in a relationship only see happy singles and unhappy singles only see happy couples.

Ultimately though, if you think your hair is making you less desirable, you should try cutting it for a while and see if there's any changes. Then, if you want to go back, you just have to grow it out again. It's gonna take time, but it's better than clinging to a style you're not sure about just for the sake of comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs