long hair isn't for everyone

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
I look much better when my hair is shorter (well longer than average guy still). Also JFL at going to barbers if you don't want a fade. I cut my own shit layers and all, it's so easy, doesn't need to be mm precise

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, PlayersGetPlayed, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
I look much better when my hair is shorter (well longer than average guy still). Also JFL at going to barbers if you don't want a fade. I cut my own shit layers and all, it's so easy, doesn't need to be mm precise
Legit man, I think long hair is unique and masc and naturemaxxed.

But lookswise a fringe and fade mog hard:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Legit man, I think long hair is unique and masc and naturemaxxed.

But lookswise a fringe and fade mog hard:feelswhy:
Fringe and fade is for people with micropenis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, psychomandible and skkrrrtcantdo
This is good hairstyle

4322254 4289338 20240703 013425

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alucard69, Art of Pattinson, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
I look like a hideous ogre without long hair because my nose takes up 90% of the face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and Eriot Lodger

Attachments

• 263B061A-AFF6-42DE-91DF-44C5F2F0C009.jpeg
    263B061A-AFF6-42DE-91DF-44C5F2F0C009.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 0
What's the best haircut in your opinion? I agree its not masculine and cringe, but I just thinks it works for most people.
Micropenis haircut
I’ve been getting low taper type thing, allows to keep hair rather long on top, but gives the illusion of a slimmer face as the sides are completely cut down. No hair hiding the zygomatic arch. Idk my face looks more chiseled with a haircut like this.

• Hmm...
I’ve been getting low taper type thing, allows to keep hair rather long on top, but gives the illusion of a slimmer face as the sides are completely cut down. No hair hiding the zygomatic arch. Idk my face looks more chiseled with a haircut like this.
Blud has ninja haircut

Attachments

• D35CCAA7-5FC9-4937-B712-6D3C1141B0B3.jpeg
    D35CCAA7-5FC9-4937-B712-6D3C1141B0B3.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 0
@cooldude1231

I cannot take anybody serious with this hairstyle. Also 0 men would respect you because with this haircut you look like an edgy emo.

One of the most ugly haircuts I have ever seen ngl, I prefer Edgar cut over this:feelswhy:

@cooldude1231

I cannot take anybody serious with this hairstyle. Also 0 men would respect you because with this haircut you look like an edgy emo.

One of the most ugly haircuts I have ever seen ngl, I prefer Edgar cut over this:feelswhy:
I dont care what normies think. Its cool and ur not

@cooldude1231

Bluds getting that fringe to get railed by circumcised veiny jewish cock

Bluds getting that fringe to get railed by circumcised veiny jewish cock

i have a wolfcut like this, still growing it out tbh

red line is where my hair currently is, i want it longer tho tbh

• +1
It is actually

Cool, but these kind of hair are just hard to maintain and not very practical
tbh not at all, i went to a barber in romania like 3 months ago and he hooked me up with crazy layers and i just wash with shampoo cuz i gave up on nopoo like 2-3 times per week and let it airdry/blowdry

the style is in the layers, u dont need to style it urself tbh

• +1
How about me? Im curious

• +1
tbh not at all, i went to a barber in romania like 3 months ago and he hooked me up with crazy layers and i just wash with shampoo cuz i gave up on nopoo like 2-3 times per week and let it airdry/blowdry

the style is in the layers, u dont need to style it urself tbh
You just need to invest more in your hair, when i have longer hair, it takes ages to dry and i have bad hairdays etc.. but if it's good for you, then good. Might depend on hair type too
How about me? Im curious
Don't remember well enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: dbva