Long hair makes men far more attractive 99% of the time

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
589C54E7 B625 421F BC80 B84F1DD81DDC

Pretty attractive dude right? I would say female gaze maxxed, definitely a more hippie vibe but still this guy would absolutely fuck through highschool and college.

Have you picked up on it yet?
Recognise him?

Thats fucking Tobey Mcquire
CF4CC779 B359 4BA7 AD45 3A2114CFC131

Literally looks more than twice as good compared to medium hair that’s shorter and that’s even using a young pic of him, nowadays he has even shorter hair and some temple recession. Long hair ascends most dudes easily as king as it’s the right texture

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Gargamel, twilight and 12 others
I was going to disagree with you but tbh the example you gave was a good one

He looks so much fucking better in that first pic that its almost unbelievable its him.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Broski, Deprived and 5 others
I agree, long hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Prince88, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Jfl at people who get haircuts, it's a sign of high status. Short hair and bald is the sign of a slave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, horizontallytall, Deleted member 20422 and 9 others
The fucks up with his eyes? It’s brown in the first but blue in the second

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
As long as it's well maintained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and SubhumanCurrycel
Don’t buzzcuts and thick necks look more masculine and High T? He looks like a fag in both pics. Look at someone like John Cena for comparison

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Deleted member 22126
The fucks up with his eyes? It’s brown in the first but blue in the second
OH NO. Looksmaxcel discovered that eye colors are invisible outside of specialized photoshoots :feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 22126 and rand anon
Pretty attractive dude right? I would say female gaze maxxed, definitely a more hippie vibe but still this guy would absolutely fuck through highschool and college.
He doesn't look like any of these things

long hair and stubble/beard are easy looksmaxxes for a ton of dudes, but no one wants to listen to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Maesthetic
Jfl at people who get haircuts, it's a sign of high status. Short hair and bald is the sign of a slave.
My fucking school forces male students to get haircuts if it's 'too long'

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 17791
My fucking school forces male students to get haircuts if it's 'too long'
School's purpose is to literally enslave the young generation.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, gymmaxedhorse and 8 others
Nope, you can only go long hair or bald if you have a way abvove average and masculine face.
You won't believe how many times I've heard women disparage men with long hair, almost as they talk bad about bald men.

Good:
frisuren-lange-haare-jason-momoa-aufm.jpg

0_big.jpg

Bad (they would look way batter with a fade or sth like that):
maenner-mit-langen-haaren-psychologie.jpg

langhaarfrisuren-maenner-jared-leto.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2268
Pulling off long hair is rare as shit and you need to already have a specific type of look to do it. Girls are going to vomit if you have long hair without the requirements to pull off long hair.

You’re just “grass is greener”-ing right now

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, ROTTING and 4 others
I recognised him with the long hair but he did look way better with the long hair. I was at my chaddest when I was lean with long hair. In bulk mode rn so I'm keeping a beard but I'm in the process of regrowing my hair out.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Pulling off long hair is rare as shit and you need to already have a specific type of look to do it. Girls are going to vomit if you have long hair without the requirements to pull off long hair.

You’re just “grass is greener”-ing right now
my brother was truecel with long hair. but it looked like the typical metalhead slicked down hair. if it's like shoulder length and has volume it mogs

• +1
Reactions: DotaTakımOyunudur
OH NO. Looksmaxcel discovered that eye colors are invisible outside of specialized photoshoots :feelshehe:
Eye color is very noticeable in real life. Don’t cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Artemis
Eye color is very noticeable in real life. Don’t cope
No they are not.

I never even knew my eye color until i was like 30. And i do not notice a single person's eye color around me. And no one gives a shit. Despite everyone having blue eyes (theoretically). :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 22126
It's all about the hairline and hair density. I don't think hairstyles really matter.

No they are not.

I never even knew my eye color until i was like 30. And i do not notice a single person's eye color around me. And no one gives a shit. Despite everyone having blue eyes (theoretically). :feelsokman:
JFL then you are either blind or retarded. In real life girls compliment people with light eyes. Eye color is obvious when you make eye contact.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
JFL then you are either blind or retarded. In real life girls compliment people with light eyes.
Oh my... they compliment HIS blue eyes:
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

And HIS blue eyes, they do NOT compliment:
Teeth Weirdo GIF

Why is THAT? When they have WONDERFUL BLUE EYES that are SUCH ATTRACTIVE FEATURE OMG :feelskek:

Stop the cope. no one gives a shit about eye color. It is at the bottom of the attractiveness chart: near the length of the middle finger, and the configuration of your foot toes. :feelsokman:
Eye color is obvious when you make eye contact.
No its NOT, unless you re in the daylight. It is not immediately obvious. And even if you see it, you don't care.

Tell me more, I live in a country where everyone is with blue eyes: it is actually harder to meet a person with brown eyes here, than with blue eyes. So, from first hands, authoritatively, I can tell you: EYE COLOR IS COPE IRL. :bigbrain:

Oh my... they compliment HIS blue eyes:
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

And HIS blue eyes, they do NOT compliment:
Teeth Weirdo GIF

Why is THAT? When they have WONDERFUL BLUE EYES that are SUCH ATTRACTIVE FEATURE OMG :feelskek:

Stop the cope. no one gives a shit about eye color. It is at the bottom of the attractiveness chart: near the length of the middle finger, and the configuration of your foot toes. :feelsokman:

No its NOT, unless you re in the daylight. It is not immediately obvious. And even if you see it, you don't care.

Tell me more, I live in a country where everyone is with blue eyes: it is actually harder to meet a person with brown eyes here, than with blue eyes. So, from first hands, authoritatively, I can tell you: EYE COLOR IS COPE IRL. :bigbrain:
Keep coping retard. Blue eyes are a massive halo. @Amnesia wears blue contacts and he gets way more attention from girls. The whole reason blue eyes evolved and spread among humans is because they were considered attractive. That's a fact.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Keep coping retard. Blue eyes are a massive halo.
"Coping... Blue... Halo... Massive"
ugly tina fey GIF

:feelshehe:
@Amnesia wears blue contacts and he gets way more attention from girls.
And not because of his face, lol? :feelshehe:
The whole reason blue eyes evolved and spread among humans is because they were considered attractive. That's a fact.
The whole reason blue eyes evolved and spread is so that retards on Looksmax could say "Muh blue eyes, muh blue halo, muh!" :feelsuhh:

Teeth Weirdo GIF

"Coping... Blue... Halo... Massive"
ugly tina fey GIF

:feelshehe:

And not because of his face, lol? :feelshehe:

The whole reason blue eyes evolved and spread is so that retards on Looksmax could say "Muh blue eyes, muh blue halo, muh!" :feelsuhh:

Teeth Weirdo GIF
Lol you are a braindead faggot. @Amnesia gets way more attention from girls since he started wearing blue contacts. He used to get far less attention when he had brown eyes. It's obvious that blue eyes are superior.

And why do you think blue eyes spread in the first place? Because they were more attractive than brown eyes. It's called sexual selection, you utter retard.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Lol you are a braindead faggot. @Amnesia gets way more attention from girls since he started wearing blue contacts. He used to get far less attention when he had brown eyes. It's obvious that blue eyes are superior.
No, he DOESNT get more attention from girls due to his eyes. He is just insecure manlet Chad, who "believes he gets more attention from girls with contacts"

And you are his loyal braindead Cocksucker :feelsokman:
And why do you think blue eyes spread in the first place? Because they were more attractive than brown eyes.
You are RETARDED if you think blue eyes spread due to natural selection. If it were so, all of China and India were blue eyed already.

Blue eyes are just an accidental mutation. It went on so long due to closed northern communities. If Sweden were open to migrants 2 centuries ago, every Wilma and William would have had brown eyes already, since BROWN IS THE DOMINANT GENE.

Conclusion: GO BACK TO SCHOOL, you small edgelord :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
No, he DOESNT get more attention from girls. He is just insecure manlet Chad.

And you are his loyal braindead Cocksucker :feelsokman:

You are RETARDED if you think blue eyes spread due to natural selection. If it were so, all of China and India were blue eyed already.

Blue eyes are just an accidental mutation. It went on so long due to closed northern communities. If Sweden were open to migrants 2 centuries ago, every Wilma and William would have had brown eyes already, since BROWN IS THE DOMINANT GENE.

Conclusion: GO BACK TO SCHOOL, you small edgelord :feelshaha:
Girls have literally told @Amnesia they approached him because of his blue eyes. You are a deluded faggot.

Keep crying with your poop colored eyes. Blue eyes have zero survival advantages. The whole reason they became common is because of sexual selection. They are more attractive, and there's nothing you can do about it, you coping retard :feelshaha:

People get surgery and wear contacts for blue eyes. Nobody wants shit colored eyes jfl.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Keep crying with your poop colored eyes.
I have green eyes, you Teenager Edgelord :feelshehe:
Blue eyes have zero survival advantages. The whole reason they became common is because of sexual selection.
OH NO. Muh zero advantage... blue eyed people just did not have anyone to breed with so their blue eyes preserved, dumbass. :feelshehe:
They are more attractive, and there's nothing you can do about it, you coping retard :feelshaha:
ONLY for cocksuckers like you :feelshaha:
People get surgery and wear contacts for blue eyes. Nobody wants shit colored eyes jfl
BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED :feelshehe:
Girls have literally told @Amnesia they approached him because of his blue eyes
And REDDIT says you need regular SHOWERS and HAIRCUTS! :feelstastyman:

I have green eyes, you Teenager Edgelord :feelshehe:

OH NO. Muh zero advantage... blue eyed people just did not have anyone to breed with so their blue eyes preserved, dumbass. :feelshehe:

ONLY for cocksuckers like you :feelshaha:

BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED :feelshehe:

And REDDIT says you need regular SHOWERS and HAIRCUTS! :feelstastyman:
Keep coping with your shit colored eyes. Blue eyes will always be superior, and sexual selection proves that. Cry faggot

• JFL
Girls have literally told @Amnesia they approached him because of his blue eyes. You are a deluded faggot.

Keep crying with your poop colored eyes. Blue eyes have zero survival advantages. The whole reason they became common is because of sexual selection. They are more attractive, and there's nothing you can do about it, you coping retard :feelshaha:

People get surgery and wear contacts for blue eyes. Nobody wants shit colored eyes jfl.
BLUE EYES
Teeth Weirdo GIF

:chad::chad::chad:

Keep coping with your shit colored eyes. Blue eyes will always be superior, and sexual selection proves that. Cry faggot
NO they will not.

BLUE EYES ARE COPE FOR AUTIST RETARDS like you :feelshehe:

NO they will not.

BLUE EYES ARE COPE FOR AUTIST RETARDS like you :feelshehe:
Blue eyes are superior and women prefer them. Your tears can't change that faggot

• Ugh..
Blue eyes are superior and women prefer them. Your tears can't change that faggot
NO women DO NOT prefer blue eyes, since they do not even know you have blue eyes you COPER
Teeth Weirdo GIF

NO women DO NOT prefer blue eyes, since they do not even know you have blue eyes you COPER
Teeth Weirdo GIF
What? Women sexually selected men with blue eyes. You are a blind retard

• JFL
What? Women sexually selected men with blue eyes. You are a blind retard
BULLSHIT.

You are just too low IQ to understand that NO ONE selected for blue eyes, you coper

"Muh natural selection, muh blue eyes" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

BULLSHIT.

You are just too low IQ to understand that NO ONE selected for blue eyes, you coper

"Muh natural selection, muh blue eyes" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Blue eyes exist because women wanted them. Cope all you want retard

BULLSHIT

Its no cope, its the truth: NO ONE CARES ABOUT BLUE EYES but YOU.

Probably you have some complex :feelshehe:
JFL eye color is the main thing that women compliment. Imagine being this deluded. People with poop eyes don't get complimented.

Last edited:
  • JFL
JFL eye color is the main thing that women compliment. Imagine being this deluded. People with poop eyes don't get complimented.
BULLSHIT.

People who get complimented on their eyes are ATTRACTIVE FROM THE START.

Lol at being so braindead as to think women approached them because they "had blue eyes" :feelskek:

BULLSHIT.

People who get complimented on their eyes are ATTRACTIVE FROM THE START.

Lol at being so braindead as to think women approached them because they "had blue eyes" :feelskek:
Blue eyes are a halo, you utter retard. Everyone looks better with blue eyes compared to feces eyes. Sorry that you're inferior

• JFL
Blue eyes are a halo, you utter retard. Everyone looks better with blue eyes compared to feces eyes.
WHERE? In photoshoots?

Damn people are dumb nowadays :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

IRL NO ONE cares about your A10 :feelsokman:

WHERE? In photoshoots?

Damn people are dumb nowadays :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

IRL NO ONE cares about your A10 :feelsokman:
Looool thanks for showing us you're completely retarded. Sorry that your eyes are the color of my shit.

Looool thanks for showing us you're completely retarded. Sorry that your eyes are the color of my shit.
If your shit is green, you need to ask your Mom to take you to the Doc :feelshehe: