long midface but also very wide face?

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
has anyone ever seen this before? someone who has a long midface but their face is also very broadn and wide? ive seen plenty of people with long midfaces but they always have death tier narrow skull to go along with it.

my uncle has a wide skull/face and long midface. i have a narrow skull and long midface

That's basically the worst combination.

Ideal is long face and short midface.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Tallooksmaxxer
my uncle has a wide skull/face and long midface. i have a narrow skull and long midface
i have the longest midface ever but i also have anya taylor joy tier eyes

Truly long midface(long nose) with wide set eyes is heavily perceived as high intelligence trait by human eyes, there are a few studies about this.

Is not appreciated and seen as a good thing at all in PSL though

I personally like relatively long midface with wide set eyes on girls, but majority of men certainly prefer neotenous women.

On men idk because im no homo, but there is a overall consensus that is a flaw for both sexes, a long midface looks more acceptable on men atleast, because although is considered a bad feature in both sexes, is a masculine trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TrestIsBest and 3 others
i have longmidface ratio but my skull is 13.5 cm wide and 18.5 skull height so my overall facial height to width is 1.3

Truly long midface(long nose) with wide set eyes is heavily perceived as high intelligence trait by human eyes, there are a few studies about this.
lifefuel for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, stressftw and Deleted member 17244
Delisola is an example

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and stressftw
lifefuel for me.
https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/women-have-a-biological-advantage-on-dating-apps/

a good read

It seems that males can somehow signal intelligence through appearence for females, but the opposite doesnt happen. In fact it seems that high intelligence women is seen as repulsive. It does make sense, because men is about dominating, having a higher IQ partner is somehow outrageous for us, because it harms our dominance, very intelligent people can outsmart and beat you in almost everything besides brute force and certain skills that we cant measure objectively.

Imagine a 100 IQ men having a 139 IQ female partner nowdays, assuming they looksmatch, she would mog him in absolutely every aspect. Suicidefuel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/women-have-a-biological-advantage-on-dating-apps/

a good read

It seems that males can somehow signal intelligence through appearence for females, but the opposite doesnt happen. In fact it seems that high intelligence women is seen as repulsive. It does make sense, because men is about dominating, having a higher IQ partner is somehow outrageous for us, because it harms our dominance, very intelligent people can outsmart and beat you in almost everything besides brute force and certain skills that we cant measure objectively.

Imagine a 100 IQ men having a 139 IQ female partner nowdays, assuming they looksmatch, she would mog him in absolutely every aspect. Suicidefuel
yeah you are right i dont look for a partner i look for someone that i can dominate and make her listen my word.

and i am not sure if you are %100 right about 100 iq man vs 139 iq female comparison. Hormones affect the way of thinking too. This world doesnt fully run on intelligence because most people are dumb and easily manipulatable with act of courage etc.

You dont need to be 140 iq to become a dark triad psycho. If you have decent iq and adopt a manipulate mindset i think you can easily manipulate people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BoneDensity and stressftw
yeah you are right i dont look for a partner i look for someone that i can dominate and make her listen my word.

and i am not sure if you are %100 right about 100 iq man vs 139 iq female comparison. Hormones affect the way of thinking too. This world doesnt fully run on intelligence because most people are dumb and easily manipulatable with act of courage etc.

You dont need to be 140 iq to become a dark triad psycho. If you have decent iq and adopt a manipulate mindset i think you can easily manipulate people.
In order to manipulate people the most "valuable" asset you can have is cold empathy. The ability to read empathy without feeling it youself, this gives you total advantage because if are a empathetic person you simply cant procede doing certain things that lack moral values.

Cold empathy is a Cluster B exclusive trait from disordered people(primary and secondary psychopaths, sociopaths, borderlines, narcisists and histrionics). Although in movies and series it looks nice when we romantizise some psychopatic figures, you have to put in mind that majority of disordered people (narcys, bpds and psychopaths) are miserable and live a chaotic failed life. Only the ones with high IQ can manage to function with their inability to have empathy without destroying everything around them.

So, in order to manipulate your own partner long-term, assuming that it should be someone that you love, you need to be somehow disordered, a normal empathic person dont do this. And a very intelligent partner wont fall too long for a low IQ disordered person, only for highly intelligent ones. Low IQ psychopaths and narcys are dumb and destructive, majority end up in prison.
Also, manipulative behavior is a natural trait from females in order to survive, they need to be manipulative because they cant resort to violence like men, they are phyisically inferior. If you wanna play manipulative games with a intelligent women you will probably lose.

I see alot of kids here in this forum praising for dark triad personality itself (not talking about looks), but fact is, majority of dark triads lack IQ and end up in prison having a miserable, lonely and tragic life.
Only highly intellgent ones are in top hierarchy of pyramid, they are exception. But very high intelligence is overall a exception among humans(disordered or not), very intelligent empathetic normal people are usually way happier with sucessful lives and can carry healthier relationships.

Only ones who have or had a parent or/and relationship with a cluster B knows how fucked up these people are, nobody should aim for this.

And to all of those kids: No, you arent a Narcy because you take mirror selfies and post on a online forum to feel validated (maybe you are, but not because of this)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Tallooksmaxxer
In order to manipulate people the most "valuable" asset you can have is cold empathy. The ability to read empathy without feeling it youself, this gives you total advantage because if are a empathetic person you simply cant procede doing certain things that lack moral values.

Cold empathy is a Cluster B exclusive trait from disordered people(primary and secondary psychopaths, sociopaths, borderlines, narcisists and histrionics). Although in movies and series it looks nice when we romantizise some psychopatic figures, you have to put in mind that majority of disordered people (narcys, bpds and psychopaths) are miserable and live a chaotic failed life. Only the ones with high IQ can manage to function with their inability to have empathy without destroying everything around them.

So, in order to manipulate your own partner long-term, assuming that it should be someone that you love, you need to be somehow disordered, a normal empathic person dont do this. And a very intelligent partner wont fall too long for a low IQ disordered person, only for highly intelligent ones. Low IQ psychopaths and narcys are dumb and destructive, majority end up in prison.
Also, manipulative behavior is a natural trait from females in order to survive, they need to be manipulative because they cant resort to violence like men, they are phyisically inferior. If you wanna play manipulative games with a intelligent women you will probably lose.

I see alot of kids here in this forum praising for dark triad personality itself (not talking about looks), but fact is, majority of dark triads lack IQ and end up in prison having a miserable, lonely and tragic life.
Only highly intellgent ones are in top hierarchy of pyramid, they are exception. But very high intelligence is overall a exception among humans(disordered or not), very intelligent empathetic normal people are usually way happier with sucessful lives and can carry healthier relationships.

Only ones who have or had a parent or/and relationship with a cluster B knows how fucked up these people are, nobody should aim for this.

And to all of those kids: No, you arent a Narcy because you take mirror selfies and post on a online forum to feel validated (maybe you are, but not because of this)
Is it truely over if i have empathy? Though it started to get lesser since i stepped into inceldom.

I dont want to die as a wagie.

Is it truely over if i have empathy? Though it started to get lesser since i stepped into inceldom.

I dont want to die as a wagie.
Empathy is a good thing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i have the longest midface ever but i also have anya taylor joy tier eyes
I also have Anya taylor joy wide-set eyes, if you have very high IPD you NEED long mindface to balance it out

If your midface ratio is above 1.15/1.2 it looks like shit

View attachment 1868220

Is not appreciated and seen as a good thing at all in PSL though

I personally like relatively long midface with wide set eyes on girls, but majority of men certainly prefer neotenous women.

On men idk because im no homo, but there is a overall consensus that is a flaw for both sexes, a long midface looks more acceptable on men atleast, because although is considered a bad feature in both sexes, is a masculine trait.
thats a very rare combination. 0.91 midface ratio with 0.49 es ratio, damn.