Long midface is a GOOD thing, the only issue is the lower third

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Short midface is a low class trait, just look at all those border hopping spics from Mexico or Guatemala or all the slum dwelling low class Indians and whatnot. Long midfaces are upper class, meaning your face was properly and completely developed in that part, which is an indicator of good health. The issue is that if you have a short weak chin and/or a narrow jaw with no definition etc that you are kinda fucked because you just look like a horse so you must have a tall decently wide chin and a good jaw if you have a long midface to look aesthetic. A lot of the people posted as an example of people with long midface that look meh or mediocre or outright ugly have weak jaws and chins.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 19551, Maesthetic and 17 others
There can also be a midface too long, unfortunately. Unless the ipd is then also huge, so your face is the size of two.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
There can also be a midface too long
that is @Rupert Pupkin problem and he is too lazy to do anything else thats why he like makes up copes about gym being too stressful he is lazy and low iq making him a life long subhuman

Long midface caused by a recessed maxilla is bad. Generally if your maxilla develops ideally, your midface will be compacted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: barretstoe, reddotguy, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
i dont think so but i wish it was the truth

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and fingoliansubhuman
its about having a midface that matches your byzigo width (should be atleadst two times smaller), while having nice outer canthus to byzigo widht, while also having es ratio atleast 0.42, while having proportionate lower third and also haeadd to body proportions that arent infantile tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Long midface caused by a recessed maxilla is bad. Generally if your maxilla develops ideally, your midface will be compacted.
not completely. I have .9 mf ratio and im not recessed. Gosling has longer mf than me and also not recessed lol. Kortajarena has quite long midface also and im sure you wouldnt say he's recessed...

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Short midface is a low class trait, just look at all those border hopping spics from Mexico or Guatemala or all the slum dwelling low class Indians and whatnot. Long midfaces are upper class, meaning your face was properly and completely developed in that part, which is an indicator of good health. The issue is that if you have a short weak chin and/or a narrow jaw with no definition etc that you are kinda fucked because you just look like a horse so you must have a tall decently wide chin and a good jaw if you have a long midface to look aesthetic. A lot of the people posted as an example of people with long midface that look meh or mediocre or outright ugly have weak jaws and chins.
dnrd you coping hard feminist soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
not completely. I have .9 mf ratio and im not recessed. Gosling has longer mf than me and also not recessed lol. Kortajarena has quite long midface also and im sure you wouldnt say he's recessed...
I meant a that a recessed maxilla can cause a long midface. Also genetics can obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I meant a that a recessed maxilla can cause a long midface. Also genetics can obviously.
I doubt. Most recessed people I used to know have more compact midface than longer. It's just genetics and puberty (probably)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 1901
A midface that is of an appropriate proportional length is a good thing

Too short or too long are both bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, yorker12 and Deleted member 17244
@russiancel your midface length is normal. it's your retarded narrow skull and eyes

@Rupert Pupkin

@russiancel your midface length is normal. it's your retarded narrow skull and eyes
shut up kazakh retard, I have perfect ESR, PFL and FWHR also normal, it's worsen due to too long midface

Attachments

• 20220721_184346-looksrated (3).png
    20220721_184346-looksrated (3).png
    363.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Hueless and Deleted member 13332
shut up kazakh retard, I have perfect ESR, PFL and FWHR also normal, it's worsen due to too long midface
you measure it wrong subhuman.
i have perfect skull width, eye distance, and my midface and nose has the same length as yours.

Tim

it's your pathetic narrow skull that gives illusion of horse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel and Deleted member 17244
Bro why don't you just look in the mirror and admit you are ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20452
i have perfect skull width, eye distance, and my midface and nose has the same length as yours.

View attachment 1789672

mongoloid genes made your brain severely damaged ngl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and subhuman incel
So much coping, having a long midface is a subhuman trait. A good midface ratio is 1 or .95 at worst and after that it becomes too long and unharmonious. Almost all of the examples of celebs or models with supposed long midfaces all fall within the .95 to 1 range, people just have no idea on how to measure it properly and it's why to this day there's still coping going on about how a long midface is a good thing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
So much coping, having a long midface is a subhuman trait. A good midface ratio is 1 or .95 at worst and after that it becomes too long and unharmonious. Almost all of the examples of celebs or models with supposed long midfaces all fall within the .95 to 1 range, people just have no idea on how to measure it properly and it's why to this day there's still coping going on about how a long midface is a good thing :lul:
cope, ian somerhalder is below 0.9, same with ryan gosling, but are above average

cope, ian somerhalder is below 0.9, same with ryan gosling, but are above average
Ian Somerhalder is an extreme outlier, there is always going to be people who can deviate heavily from a ratio yet look good, it's so rare that I can't think of any other chad with a long midface, that's how rare it is.

Ryan Gosling shouldn't even be brought up, no man should strive to look like him. He just has Hollywood halo. He is a legit 5/10.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 20679 and 5 others
Ian Somerhalder is an extreme outlier, there is always going to be people who can deviate heavily from a ratio yet look good, it's so rare that I can't think of any other chad with a long midface, that's how rare it is.

Ryan Gosling shouldn't even be brought up, no man should strive to look like him. He just has Hollywood halo. He is a legit 5/10.
he is not a 5 jfl, he is htn, your overestimating midface ratio, as long as your midface to byzigo width is not below two, your lower third matches your middle, and chin to philtrhum ratio is atleast 2, and also not infantile head to body ratio, you can look great

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19551 and Silver
he is not a 5 jfl, he is htn, your overestimating midface ratio, as long as your midface to byzigo width is not below two, your lower third matches your middle, and chin to philtrhum ratio is atleast 2, and also not infantile head to body ratio, you can look great
Facial width can help drag attention away from the lenghty midface, I agree with this but you still can't achieve 7.5/10+ with a long midface unless you're Ian Somerhalder.

Ryan Gosling is not a HTN, in his best photos he reaches 5.5/10. I seriously can't see how anyone would rate him higher than that. If it wasn't for his status and constantly being under the limelight he'd be just any other man in the world. If he were to post here y'all would call him subhuman because of his long midface, I'm certain of this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, ErbCel, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Facial width can help drag attention away from the lenghty midface, I agree with this but you still can't achieve 7.5/10+ with a long midface unless you're Ian Somerhalder.

Ryan Gosling is not a HTN, in his best photos he reaches 5.5/10. I seriously can't see how anyone would rate him higher than that. If it wasn't for his status and constantly being under the limelight he'd be just any other man in the world. If he were to post here y'all would call him subhuman because of his long midface, I'm certain of this.
I saw foids that lusted to him so hes chadlite tier imo. Male gaze coping is too strong to understand it. But yeah, below .95 is over, id say most men with midface below .95 are ltns at best

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
If I sent you pic can you rate my midface

Ryan Gosling is not a HTN, in his best photos he reaches 5.5/10. I seriously can't see how anyone would rate him higher than that. It wasn't for his status and constantly being under the limelight he'd be just any other man in the world. If he were to post here y'all would call him subhuman because of his long midface, I'm certain of this.
1. your use of midface is wrong, ian somerhalder does not have a long midface, long midface is relative to things i mentioned (byzigowidth, eyespacing, facial thirds) and axample of long midface is adam driver when he has a shit haircut that exposed his thin skull. midface ratio usually correlates with better features but its not a necessary feature just like fwhr.

2. i disagree with gosling part, when he is clean shaven, decent haircut he deffo is htn and might border chadlite, he has decent coloring, proportional nose in terms of facial width and length, equal facial thirds, aight eye area, decent lips

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I saw foids that lusted to him so hes chadlite tier imo. Male gaze coping is too strong to understand it. But yeah, below .95 is over, id say most men with midface below .95 are ltns at best
Ryan Gosling is chadlite? If he wasn't famous and he was walking down the street not one girl would turn their head for him, that's how average his face is. It's from constantly being in the limelight, constantly starring as the "sexy" guy in movies, this is how he was fed to the audience of the world as a sexy and attractive guy. Looking at him objectively he is nothing special.

Ryan Gosling is chadlite? If he wasn't famous and he was walking down the street not one girl would turn their head for him, that's how average his face is. It's from constantly being in the limelight, constantly starring as the "sexy" guy in movies, this is how he was fed to the audience of the world as a sexy and attractive guy. Looking at him objectively he is nothing special.
The best rating is women rating. What i saw, according to women's gazes hes chadlite. Even one becky on tinder mentioned and complimented his looks. Furthermore he got role of a Ken which is reserved for attractive men. Even though most men think hes average looking, these roles are intended for chads, nobody wants to see an average guy in hollywod's production

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, oxymoron and Silver
1. your use of midface is wrong, ian somerhalder does not have a long midface, long midface is relative to things i mentioned (byzigowidth, eyespacing, facial thirds) and axample of long midface is adam driver when he has a shit haircut that exposed his thin skull. midface ratio usually correlates with better features but its not a necessary feature just like fwhr.

2. i disagree with gosling part, when he is clean shaven, decent haircut he deffo is htn and might border chadlite, he has decent coloring, proportional nose in terms of facial width and length, equal facial thirds, aight eye area, decent lips
1. Long midface takes away from harmony, Ian Somerhalder other attributies are toptier and "save" his long midface. Long midface is such a harmony breaker that I legit can't think of any other chads who have a long midface because it breaks harmony.

2. I just can't see it.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and sub5inchcel
The best rating is women rating. What i saw, according to women's gazes hes chadlite. Even one becky on tinder mentioned and complimented his looks. Furthermore he got role of a Ken which is reserved for attractive men. Even though most men think hes average looking, these roles are intended for chads, nobody wants to see an average guy in hollywod's production
Trust me when I tell you the only women who are into Gosling are specific Asian women and they’d be into pretty much any dude with that coloring.

Female opinions of Gosling are that he looks like any dude you’d see walking around Walmart. He was shoehorned hard into heartthrob roles by male gazing execs.

• +1
Trust me when I tell you the only women who are into Gosling are specific Asian women and they’d be into pretty much any dude with that coloring.

Female opinions of Gosling are that he looks like any dude you’d see walking around Walmart. He was shoehorned hard into heartthrob roles by male gazing execs.
Prob true

Nobody gives a shit about class except for indians and incels. And incels only care because of the indian influence.

true
i see a lot of girls complaining about how he was picked to be ken for the upcoming barbie movie
haven’t really seen any thirsting for him

• +1
Reactions: loksr and Silver
1. Long midface takes away from harmony, Ian Somerhalder other attributies are toptier and "save" his long midface. Long midface is such a harmony breaker that I legit can't think of any other chads who have a long midface because it breaks harmony.

2. I just can't see it.
after taking a look at gosling he is just htn and perhaps mtn normie btu no chadlite i exagarated, but my point was midface ratio isnt a great way to determine what a long midface, because midface is middle third, wwhich is from the glabella to nasion

• +1
:blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel

View attachment 1789672

he has a short midface ratio if u measure it. he looks like a horse because it appears he has a recessed, downturned maxilla: long philtrum, downturned nose wide, narrow palate, weird asf mandible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 20452
he has a short midface ratio if u measure it. he looks like a horse because it appears he has a recessed, downturned maxilla: long philtrum, downturned nose wide, narrow palate, weird asf mandible.
in other words, it's over for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
am I recessed?

Attachments

• IMG20220715235927.jpg
    IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

2. I just can't see it.
it doesn't break harmony, jfl. moreover, if you morph those "long-midfaced" guys with shorter midface they won't look any better.
gandy has longer midface than op but one is gigachad and other is slavcel

am I recessed?
no but ur pic is frauded hard af. ur whole jaw is downturned and u can clearly see ur jutting from ur lips and ramus and it looks retarded

no but ur pic is frauded hard af. ur whole jaw is downturned and u can clearly see ur jutting from ur lips and ramus and it looks retarded

View attachment 1789848
im not jutting lol. So look at another pic. I have too long chin while u said i have too short philtrum

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-03-23-09-59-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-03-23-09-59-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 0
im not jutting lol. So look at another pic. I have too long chin while u said i have too short philtrum
i never said anything abt ur philtrum. ur mouth area literally looks like a underbite ape retard

was talking abt this guy @russiancel

These guys remind me of entrepreneurs that are absolutely convinced their product/service is AMAZING but are perplexed when their sales are actually SHIT. They won’t even consider for a moment their product may actually be shit because the ultimate deciding entity is not your opinion of the product or theory why it should sell but the market. If your women give you sex all the time, you are good looking. If not or they make you jump through hoops , you aren’t. Simple as

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17244
Longface is OK to a certain extent like Keanu, but not too long. Slightly long face>>>Slightly short face imo but it really depends on harmony as a lot of people here have said before. It is also quite true that many people with long faces tend to have downward growth, more recessed maxillas, etc. which is obviously less attractive but then again, Pattinson has a bit of a long face and a recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
it doesn't break harmony, jfl. moreover, if you morph those "long-midfaced" guys with shorter midface they won't look any better.
gandy has longer midface than op but one is gigachad and other is slavcel
A long midface definitely breaks harmony, it makes you look like a mouth-breahter.

Gandy's midface ratio is ~1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892