Long MidFace is NOT Death Sentence

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
A26F6019 8C3C 4C6F 805C 53B43275EDED
David Schwimmer who plays Ross on Friends has long midface yet 99% of woman who watch Friends think he’s handsome and cute because he has that “normie harmony”

his nw0 saves him in my opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 4946, Lolcel and 16 others
Giga cope he is seen as subhuman when watching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hades, spark and 8 others
View attachment 720543
David Schwimmer who plays Ross on Friends has long midface yet 99% of woman who watch Friends think he’s handsome and cute because he has that “normie harmony”

Status that comes with playing a famous character on an award winning sitcom saves him IMO
Same story with Adam Driver in Star Wars

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1680, KaczynskiCel and 2 others
that guy is ugly stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Deleted member 9344, Salience and 9 others
he is always the one getting bullied in that show but at least he fucked Rachel 298 times

• +1
Reactions: Slob, wagbox, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Long is ugly, short is feminine. Ideal for guys is medium length and ratio (.94-.98).

Examples:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hades, Julius and 9 others
Long midfaces are one of the worst things a guy can have & David Schwimmer is a utter subhuman, any regular .me user mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
I agree only b/c i have long mid face lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Carbon Copy, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 20200401_175025_2.jpg
    20200401_175025_2.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 351
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hades, Copemaxxing and 3 others
no girl i know would fuck him
Long midface + no chin is death sentence literally

• +1
Reactions: Slob and CursedOne
View attachment 720543

He is a utter subhuman, should become a looksmax user tbh. He barely has any forward growth or attractive features. Foids are blind.

He is slayer here in motion indeed

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Lolcel, Hades and 3 others
View attachment 720543

Imagine trying to prove a really stupid point and using the absolute WORST example you could’ve possibly used to do so

Thanks that means a lot given I gave absolutely no effort

Why do you arbitrarily think.94-.98 is ideal just because a few good looking men have it in that range? There are plenty of others who have it at 1.0, which has been considered ideal for some time now
Because having a 1.0 midface typically requires a short nose/midface length, which is a feminine trait.

If a compact midface comes from a wide skull and proportionally wide eye spacing, it looks masculine:

When it comes from a short midface length it’s feminine:

Facial averageness matters though and having a wider than average skull isn’t average (many girls don’t prefer guys with wide/robust skulls like Holloway). Because of this, and considering most guys don’t have wide skulls, having a medium length midface is ideal.

David Schwimmer is subhuman..

lmfao the cope is off the charts

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9380
I agree with you in principle but not on the actual numbers

Leo's midface does seem feminine but I'm pretty sure it's more compact than 1.0, no?

Chico's midface is .99 and hed look better with a longer midface

but yeah anything over 1.05 starts to become too feminine
Chico has a .99-1.0 midface and DiCaprio usually falls in the 1.03-1.06 range.

There’s also philtrum length that needs to be taken into account. Chico has a medium length nose + short philtrum which gives him a compact midface, but it doesn’t look as feminine as DiCaprio because his nose isn’t absurdly short. Same with O’ Pry.

I would say that, if you’re going to have a compact midface, it should ideally come from a wide skull and/or short philtrum (within ideal ratios), but not a short nose.

Seid is an example of a somewhat short nose and short philtrum and I think it looks feminine:

here's the thing. y'all are talking about dave so much, whether good or bad.

so he's notable and distinguished looking, doubt he even knows we exist. so just live life my guys. trust me girls like guys who dgaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Lolcel and 6485b025t
I think a 1.0 midface with a short philtrum but not too short nose is ideal. I know philtrum length is supposed to be dimorphic but I just don't buy the idea that a philtrum can be "too short."
I’d say there is such thing as that: Cruz has a 2.6 nose to philtrum ratio and looks cucked/weak as a result:

If I had to go with compact midface I’d either go with Chico’s medium length nose and short philtrum (it’s still in the ideal range) or Holloway’s wide skull/eye spacing and short philtrum.

There are too many variables at play in that picture for me to say he looks cucked due to his short philtrum lol
Fair but I think it’s safe to say he looks less cucked with a better nose to philtrum ratio:

AC9A0E22 410F 4D6C BA28 5FF48BD00778

8E72110F 7857 479A B080 37C1E671390F

I think a 1.0 midface with a short philtrum but not too short nose is ideal. I know philtrum length is supposed to be dimorphic but I just don't buy the idea that a philtrum can be "too short."
Also with regard to the 1.0 midface being ideal I disagree. If it is to be 1.0 it should come from wide skull/eye spacing, but not short midface length. Short midface looks better when it comes from a short philtrum rather than nose but is still not ideal.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
*MIGHT* be legit, this thick latina at my school said she had a crush on the gym teacher, who has kinda long midface. And not good eye area. Granted, this was 9th grade, but she could get any chad she wanted, with her body, why crush on this normie?

Barett or O'pry midface only
Which comes for wide skull, quite compact nose and average Philtrum
Really sąd we can't shorten nose
Maybe in future when bone metabolism and genetic engineers will be advanced

hes a loser, joey is the chad that fucks hot women

View attachment 720543

cope he has extreme harmony genetics which made him look human.

Now that he has gotten older he doesnt look human at all

If he lost his hair he would be ultra gay alien confirmed

no eppley for this guy, someone needs to tell him that its overr
Tell it to his 85milion net Worth and status
Life is already short - 70 years is like raindrop in ocean

You dont need to look perfect.

Tell it to his 85milion net Worth and status
sarcasm,
learn it,

View attachment 720543

Ots not if you have a higher fwhr more cheek bones projection a square jaw which is parralel to the ground and a wide psl with perfect ipd and a well angulated medial canthus