Long philtrum 20mm (help)

Jornell

Jornell

Iron
Joined
Jul 10, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
3
I ascended hard but my philtrum is still killing me
can someone give me advice how to make it shorter ?
I’m okay with everything btw makeup etc
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4287.png
    IMG_4287.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4285.png
    IMG_4285.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Raf_slv10
I ascended hard but my philtrum is still killing me
can someone give me advice how to make it shorter ?
I’m okay with everything btw makeup etc
broooo what do you use for make up please i want it. you look like hullo.
just do a lip lift it will improve your upper to lower lip ratio .

what do you use for make up ?
 
Im only using concealer for pimples and for undereyes I will do an lip lift when I have enough money
 
I ascended hard but my philtrum is still killing me
can someone give me advice how to make it shorter ?
I’m okay with everything btw makeup etc
DWBI nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jornell

Similar threads

A
Replies
4
Views
26
Asian 16
A
kosya_slayer
Replies
15
Views
71
overforme3
overforme3
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
43
Eggshells
Eggshells
Zakai4real
Replies
1
Views
52
JoidSSlayer271
JoidSSlayer271
Terry Mcginnis
Replies
2
Views
17
Terry Mcginnis
Terry Mcginnis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top