Long rant - Extroverts are mentally weak people

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
One thing i noticed is that the people who grew up around a lot of people and people who are popular and extroverted... A lot of them were actually much weaker willed than the kids who grew up without anyone who were kind of forced to grow up on their own and become their own person.

Because when you always have a support system your whole life the first time it gets taken away from you you start to lose your fucking mind because you're so used to being pampered and cuddled, and women are like this too that's why they hop from guy to guy because they're too afraid to be alone so the women who actually were forced to grow up alone actually have a lot more common sense and can actually be more faithful to their man the ones who always were just cuddled and pampered, the second they're having a fight with their boyfriend they run away and cheat on him with someone else because they just couldn't handle being alone for two seconds

So what i'm trying to say is, how to not need women how to not need your friends how to not need people is you know step one understand that most of them are shallow manipulative pieces of shit anyways. I am not an misanthropist but this thing is an sedimentary, objective accepted information, straight up down to earth.

Notice how how many of your friends have let you down when you truly needed them you know most people let you down you know you're always going through new friends and new women because most people are just fucking degenerate pieces of shit, so the first step is to just accept that most people are mediocre and you don't really need them anyway, and they haven't really earned their keep they haven't really done anything so magnificent every now and then you make a rare friend that actually deserves to be your friend and will actually come through for you when you need them and will stick with you through thick and thin but most people aren't like that most people are parasites anyway so when they start giving you problems

It's funny to me extroverts are actually the weakest people because they always need to be around people they don't have the self-discipline to go isolate themselves and find themselves and see what they're really made of. They always have to hop to a new bar they always have to go to a new club they always have to have new friends they always have to be doing because they're afraid to confront what's really within them. An introvert will lock themselves away and face their demons and then come out of it stronger ready to take on the world i'll notice a lot of extroverted people are just people who are too scared and weak to face themselves so that's really the moral of the story is cut everyone out you know isolate yourself and deal with your problems by yourself and face them and slay that dragon within you and then come out a much stronger person stop leaning on people everyone's leaning on everybody you know so no one's really trying to help anyone because everyone's trying to lean on everyone to help them so you have a society of a bunch of scared starving people all trying to suck the blood out of each other but none of them have any blood in them to suck out anyway you know you isolate yourself you deal with your own problems you become internally rich you know you develop a healthy uh... rich inner world inner mind you know and no one can take that away from you you are now richer than most millionaires if you're if you're rich mentally if you if you've cultivated a healthy mindset that keeps you at peace you're richer than most millionaires now because money can't buy that and going doubt and being an extrovert and you know trying to make new friends all the time and be popular that can't help you face your demons either because you're always running away so the answer is to stop running away cut all these fucking people out of your life and face your problems by yourself and and face them for as long as you have to until you finally overcome them you know that's that's really the answer that's how you stop needing women that's how you stop needing everyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, bndar.337, Dr SmalCox and 24 others
"Chibtuck i din reed :feelsuhh: i am a stupid idiot"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 12688, RoundHouse and 5 others
just be ambivert theory

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, A23ghskung, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Chintuck i din reed :feelsuhh: i am a stupid idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, amorfati, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
Pretty legit tbh. It's like being a below average man vs woman or Chad. People threatening suicide because they can't see friends cus of the lockdowns while incels have lived like this for years.

Many would rope before living the life of a below average man, I honestly admire how mentally strong it is. Trying to find a reason to not end it all and continue, while knowing how disposable you are treated as.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, valhalar, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Solitude is a masculine trait

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender, shave, HighIQcel and 9 others
i din reed

Leveraging other people's time, skills : Value. It's one of the main keys towards a wealthy, succesfull and prosperous life.

You want to be a succesfull fisherman? You communicate effectively with people that have been doing that for way longer than you and learn from them.

You want to be rich? Same thing.
You want to know the best places to go on holiday? Same thing.
Perhaps you have no damn clue what you want to do in life. Talk to a lot of people and get inspired.

This is why extroverted people that tend to communicate more and more effectively, achieve more in life. Because they leverage other people's time, experiences and value.

An introverted person building a car, would first have to learn how to build an engine and build it. Then he would learn how to build a chassis, and build it. And so on.
An extroverted person building a car, would find someone that is good at building engines, and make him build it. Then he would find someone that can build a chassis, and make him build it. And so on.

It's obvious who is going to end up with the best car..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, shave, Deleted member 9467 and 9 others
Can you make the text smaller? It actually makes it harder to read when it's big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 2403, vaninskybird and 3 others
Leveraging other people's time, skills : Value. It's one of the main keys towards a wealthy, succesfull and prosperous life.

You want to be a succesfull fisherman? You communicate effectively with people that have been doing that for way longer than you and learn from them.

You want to be rich? Same thing.
You want to know the best places to go on holiday? Same thing.
Perhaps you have no damn clue what you want to do in life. Talk to a lot of people and get inspired.

This is why extroverted people that tend to communicate more and more effectively, achieve more in life. Because they leverage other people's time, experiences and value.

An introverted person building a car, would first have to learn how to build an engine and build it. Then he would learn how to build a chassis, and build it. And so on.
An extroverted person building a car, would find someone that is good at building engines, and make him build it. Then he would find someone that can build a chassis, and make him build it. And so on.

It's obvious who is going to end up with the best car..
This advice applies as long as the person is naturally extroverted. In the context of success - Yes, you are right.

But in a society where the norm is "just be alpha bro" "Just be confident", it's safe to stay introverted and find a peace within yourself, it will strenghten you mentally, you will not be dependant on anyone, if you are mentally strong, you will have the best quality of life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, TsarTsar444, HighIQcel and 2 others
I disagree, extroverts are mentally healthier, of course, if they are deprived of social contact, they will react worse than introverts, but most introverts will have more psychological problems.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's one thing to not be extremely social. But being too introvert can destroy you. All humans need social contact, and chronic loneliness will fuck your mind. Extroverts lifemog introverts hard.

If I could give my son one advice for life, it would be "Be social, have a lot of friends."

Hard to read, but very high quality and underrated thread, best of the best worthy

• +1
One thing i noticed is that the people who grew up around a lot of people and people who are popular and extroverted... A lot of them were actually much weaker willed than the kids who grew up without anyone who were kind of forced to grow up on their own and become their own person.

Because when you always have a support system your whole life the first time it gets taken away from you you start to lose your fucking mind because you're so used to being pampered and cuddled, and women are like this too that's why they hop from guy to guy because they're too afraid to be alone so the women who actually were forced to grow up alone actually have a lot more common sense and can actually be more faithful to their man the ones who always were just cuddled and pampered, the second they're having a fight with their boyfriend they run away and cheat on him with someone else because they just couldn't handle being alone for two seconds

So what i'm trying to say is, how to not need women how to not need your friends how to not need people is you know step one understand that most of them are shallow manipulative pieces of shit anyways. I am not an misanthropist but this thing is an sedimentary, objective accepted information, straight up down to earth.

Notice how how many of your friends have let you down when you truly needed them you know most people let you down you know you're always going through new friends and new women because most people are just fucking degenerate pieces of shit, so the first step is to just accept that most people are mediocre and you don't really need them anyway, and they haven't really earned their keep they haven't really done anything so magnificent every now and then you make a rare friend that actually deserves to be your friend and will actually come through for you when you need them and will stick with you through thick and thin but most people aren't like that most people are parasites anyway so when they start giving you problems

It's funny to me extroverts are actually the weakest people because they always need to be around people they don't have the self-discipline to go isolate themselves and find themselves and see what they're really made of. They always have to hop to a new bar they always have to go to a new club they always have to have new friends they always have to be doing because they're afraid to confront what's really within them. An introvert will lock themselves away and face their demons and then come out of it stronger ready to take on the world i'll notice a lot of extroverted people are just people who are too scared and weak to face themselves so that's really the moral of the story is cut everyone out you know isolate yourself and deal with your problems by yourself and face them and slay that dragon within you and then come out a much stronger person stop leaning on people everyone's leaning on everybody you know so no one's really trying to help anyone because everyone's trying to lean on everyone to help them so you have a society of a bunch of scared starving people all trying to suck the blood out of each other but none of them have any blood in them to suck out anyway you know you isolate yourself you deal with your own problems you become internally rich you know you develop a healthy uh... rich inner world inner mind you know and no one can take that away from you you are now richer than most millionaires if you're if you're rich mentally if you if you've cultivated a healthy mindset that keeps you at peace you're richer than most millionaires now because money can't buy that and going doubt and being an extrovert and you know trying to make new friends all the time and be popular that can't help you face your demons either because you're always running away so the answer is to stop running away cut all these fucking people out of your life and face your problems by yourself and and face them for as long as you have to until you finally overcome them you know that's that's really the answer that's how you stop needing women that's how you stop needing everyone
SIGMA NATION

I have such a strong constant running internal dialogue that I never feel lonely cause I have myself to talk to

Thats prob why NPCs and normies are extroverts and intelligent people tend to be more introverted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, HighIQcel and Deleted member 9670

Very accurate.

• +1
Introverts are always coping by thinking they are superior to extroverts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12344 and 3 others
there's definitely something to this (just see how people are breaking down over this lockdown shit) but still introvert cope

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Then why are you here ? Arebt you here for socializing ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: dysgeniccollapse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
both are good in their own ways

No healthy person is introverted or extroverted.

Introversion leads to loneliness and extroversion leads to shallowness. The former develops depth but does not develop the ability to communicate which can express this new depth, whereas the latter develops the abiliy to communicate but does not develop the depth which can fully use this new ability. We can say the introvert develops the content while neglecting the form, whereas the extrovert develops the form while neglecting the content. Because of this, they both lack character (in other words, individuation). The introvert knows themselves but others don't know them, whereas the extrovert doesn't know themselves but others know them. This results in abstraction and generalizing where knowing falters, leaving the object known less individuated and characterized in the mind. As such, introverts have little character to others and extroverts have little character to themselves. When one is both introverted and extroverted one gets all of the below:
1. Development of the ability to communicate without shallowness
2. Development of depth without loneliness
3. The mutual acceleration of development the above apply on eachother
4. Characterization to both oneself and others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
No healthy person is introverted or extroverted.

Introversion leads to loneliness and extroversion leads to shallowness. The former develops depth but does not develop the ability to communicate which can express this new depth, whereas the latter develops the abiliy to communicate but does not develop the depth which can fully use this new ability. We can say the introvert develops the content while neglecting the form, whereas the extrovert develops the form while neglecting the content. Because of this, they both lack character (in other words, individuation). The introvert knows themselves but others don't know them, whereas the extrovert doesn't know themselves but others know them. This results in abstraction and generalizing where knowing falters, leaving the object known less individuated and characterized in the mind. As such, introverts have little character to others and extroverts have little character to themselves. When one is both introverted and extroverted one gets all of the below:
1. Development of the ability to communicate without shallowness
2. Development of depth without loneliness
3. The mutual acceleration of development the above apply on eachother
4. Characterization to both oneself and others
Wym being both introverted and extraverted if you're introverted don't you lose energy more quickly around people?
You can get over that?

Last edited:

read it:feelshah:

• JFL