LONG storytime gentlemen

D

Deleted member 22190

Kraken
Long one, buckle up, fags.

So a few months ago my mother (37 LTS), came home after a long weekend of likely whoring around with other men, started up with her typical bipolar bullshit, and was overall just looking for a fight.

Now, it's important to note that in this point in time I had been doing some serious calisthenics, I couldn't go to the gym considering she was NOT reliable to drive me to and back from the gym as she might have some fucking random mood switch and make me walk 3 miles, I decided the most easy, simple way to build good muscle was calisthenics.

I (at the time) was around 6 months into my training, taking cold showers, mewing, etc, yada yada, you know all this shit, at that time, she was trying to 'prove' herself to me, that my height, me working out, overall just not being a fucking slob anymore doesn't mean anything and she somehow held superiority over me and was somehow better than me, and she was still 'the parent', important to keep in mind she is fat as fuck.

So she came home, was shittesting me, saying looks don't matter when it comes to attracting women. Ironic considering she came home dressed like a whore, not even an overstatement either, she says she does this shit for herself, lmao, delusion. She was giving me these mean glares, almost like she was trying to fight me or something, I didn't react, I kept my cool and was almost completely uninterested looks wise.

So she goes into the kitchen, and my room is at the start of hallway, and I can very clearly see into the kitchen, looks at the cup which had tuna in it, I have two cats for reference, and I had opened a can of tuna incorrectly the night before, so my stepfather helped me with it, and put it in a cup for them, since I couldn't drain it, and realistically, wouldn't be eating it. This BITCH picks it up, and drops it in the garbage, breaking the cup, AND wasting the tuna, I was pissed off just from that, because although my old man is, by definition, a quite literal beta provider, he's been there FOREVER for me, and has taught me so much shit, she casually strides up to the entrance of my room, with almost a cocky smirk.

I fucking lost it.

I got up and in her face, I wasn't swinging right away, but I was pushing her back, and her back was being pressed up against a ping pong table we have. When she started pushing and trying to hit me, I just started beating the shit out of her. Now, it's important to keep in mind, at this point, I was 5'7, 176 (according to the last time I went to the doctors to get weighed, as we don't have a scale, this is the only way I can reference my weight), and I have a BIG frame, not fat, if anything, I was more so LEANER at that time as I've bulked even more in these recent months.

I throw hard, clean punches too, I've always bitched at her to put me into Boxing or Muay Thai, but I've got into a lot of fights in school when I was younger, most of which I won, but it got me 'withdrawn' (code for expelled but moved to another school) for fighting too much, I have decent experience when it comes to brawling, I threw some hard punches, grabbed her by the hair after she threw some shots that scratched me up a little, and literally dragged her out of the house and slammed the door on her. The kitchen, my room, their room, and the door to come in, is all connected relatively next to each other.

Eventually I open the door, to talk to her (which was more like me fucking yelling at her retarded ass), and she threatened to call the cops, I told her to do it, (she didn't because she's been arrested before and has done some illegal shit and stupidly told me which I can just rat on her for if she ever did), and eventually just told me to leave, so I got dressed, took my money I saved, took my phone, everything, and was going to leave.

Here comes the good part, on my way out, she starts trying to scrap with me, AGAIN, despite me kicking her ass and tossing her fucking ass OUTSIDE. So, she's on my ass, basically chasing me to the side walk, and I spray a WHOLE FUCKING bottle of water in her hair and face, and the only thing I can really remember that I said was "take a shower you dirty bitch". I slapped her a few times, one nailing her on the shoulder which led to it getting bruised up for awhile.

She didn't get any solid hits, the literal most she got out of the fucking ordeal was scratching me and giving me a slight cut on the fucking skin. I go for a walk, come back somewhat after, jump my fence to get into my backyard and sit down for awhile, once the old man got there, he talked her down, he's mostly sympathetic and not completely bluepilled and also thinks she's just a fucking dumb bitch, but considering she can just take money from his bank at will, there's not a lot he can do to control her. Whenever he tries to get a new card in the mail, she allegedly just opens it and learns everything about it before he can do anything, which I've tried to explain if he was more smarter about it, wouldn't be the case. But again, this is just from his mouth.

I come in a few hours later, pretty sure it was late at night, maybe 11pm or some shit, can't remember, and I give her a half assed 'apology' that I didn't really mean and went back into my room. I know she was expecting me to fucking grovel at her feet and start weeping like a effeminate faggot, but I didn't. I went on with my night like nothing happened, she left shortly after because she couldn't get her way with the old man by trying to manipulate him, and I got my router (well, technically the houses router that she took out of my room when I left) a few days after the altercation.

The most blackpilling part about this whole story? She treated me with so much respect the whole month after. Women LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE THIS. THEY GENUINELY ENJOY NOT BEING IN CONTROL AND SOMEONE ELSE RUNNING THEIR LIFE. Not saying beat the shit out of your women, just saying they actually prefer for you to run the relationship, and essentially become an accessory to your life. THEY WANT TO ENTER YOUR LIVES FAGS, THEY DON'T WANT TO RUN THE RELATIONSHIP. Quit being a cuck. She's starting this shit up again, but I've mostly being stoic in the face of it, but again, I'm not sure if I'll have to beat the shit out of her, I've gotten bigger, stronger, and certainty faster, meanwhile she's just been eating McDonald's and other junk that are most certainly clogging her arteries and leading her to iller health. By the day, unironically, she gets worse, I get better.

PS; DON'T GET MARRIED RETARD

dn

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Daqirius
beat✍️my✍️bitches✍️ass✍️
Got it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thetruealpha, Deleted member 20631, Bvnny. and 2 others
Bro tried to sneak himself in as the main character

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 16369, Solidcoin and 1 other person
Imagine having stacy mom but being on this forum
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Show your momma tbh :ogre: she seems like ONS material to me

Damn I can't imagine my mom acting like this, one of the few perks of religious immigrant parents. I feel like experiences like this prepare you for the real world though, people that endure shitty homelife become tougher stronger men for it. Meanwhile my parents babied me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Damn I can't imagine my mom acting like this, one of the few perks of religious immigrant parents. I feel like experiences like this prepare you for the real world though, people that endure shitty homelife become tougher stronger men for it. Meanwhile my parents babied me.
All good, way I see it, I'll be moving out soon as well as being in my prime, so as long as I keep working for 16-20 year old self me, it'll all be worth it. But be grateful for your parents, fag, they could have been beating you with extension cords at age 10.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox