randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Is there any ?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
No, harms only if the contacts are cheap or are from China,

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and randomvanish
i heard if you forget to take them off on time it damages the eyes and can cause even blindness

Don't sleep with them srs.

The FDA warns that wearing contact lenses can irritate the eyes and lead to pink eye(conjunctivitis), corneal infections, scratches on the cornea, possible impaired vision, and blindness.

Allergic reactions are possible too. In general, putting something into your eye can increase the odds for bacterial infections like keratitis, so I wouldn't personally wear them, at least not for extended periods of time even though they're "safe."

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
The FDA warns that wearing contact lenses can irritate the eyes and lead to pink eye(conjunctivitis), corneal infections, scratches on the cornea, possible impaired vision, and blindness.

Allergic reactions are possible too. In general, putting something into your eye can increase the odds for bacterial infections like keratitis, so I wouldn't personally wear them, at least not for extended periods of time even though they're "safe."
Take them off as soon as you come home and switch to glasses

Many things are caused indirectly by the contacts but as for the risk of the contacts themselves, the material theyre made of, how they sit in your eye, I dont think there is any risk of harm with contacts as long as your eyes are moist and you take the contacts out after wearing them for several hours, just like what the directions say. I dont know what theyre made of though, or if theyre made of the same thing as prescription contacts. All that info would be important

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Which ones shd I buy then?
Dailes or air optix for everyday wear.
9mmsfx or any other handmade contacts for photos and one time meetings or first impressions.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees