Long Thread| what I’m doing for skinquality and collagen thoughts?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
0,1% tretinoin gel every 2-3 days to avoid extreme driying
Spf 50 when I go out in the sun and Vitamin c f serum in the Morning and azelaic Acid only a Little Bit every night because it burns and itching etc I don’t like that , and apply cerave moisturizer with hyolaronic acid sometimes if my skin is dry
I drink a lot of water probably 4 Liter daily And avoid hot showers only luke warm
i checked my hormones
8A513607 A1B8 470A B892 403E9902FFD4

I saw my IGF IS 212 which is fine at 18 I guess my goal is to increase it minimum 450-500 with Hgh when I have money or peptides/mk677
I ordered bovine collagen powder gonna use 200mg per kg everyday

MORNING
Vitamin C 1 G
MSM 5g

AROUND 15:00
MSM 5g
VIT C 1G

BEFORE BED
MSM 10g
VIT C 1G

Im gonna add cardio and lymph drainage
Cardio helps to deliver all nutrients to your skin and lymph drainage flushed out the toxins and water

Diet :
I don’t give a fuck currently really lots of sugar and calories but stay lean anyway
Im gonna start eating clean also high quality MCT oil and saturated fats and high quality omega 3 fatty acid

yes i could use Accutane but why fuck up my good blood work and liver

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 7076, AscendingHero and 4 others
0,1% tretinoin gel every 2-3 days to avoid extreme driying
Spf 50 when I go out in the sun and Vitamin c f serum in the Morning and azelaic Acid only a Little Bit every night because it burns and itching etc I don’t like that , and apply cerave moisturizer with hyolaronic acid sometimes if my skin is dry
I drink a lot of water probably 4 Liter daily And avoid hot showers only luke warm
i checked my hormones View attachment 1269979
I saw my IGF IS 212 which is fine at 18 I guess my goal is to increase it minimum 450-500 with Hgh when I have money or peptides/mk677
I ordered bovine collagen powder gonna use 200mg per kg everyday

MORNING
Vitamin C 1 G
MSM 5g

AROUND 15:00
MSM 5g
VIT C 1G

BEFORE BED
MSM 10g
VIT C 1G

Im gonna add cardio and lymph drainage
Cardio helps to deliver all nutrients to your skin and lymph drainage flushed out the toxins and water
some things like cardio, 4 liter per day just stresses the body (which will age your skin)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro just hop on accutane

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Htobrother
some things like cardio, 4 liter per day just stresses the body (which will age your skin)
Im doing very light cardio my cardio is walking for 40 min in nature and it calms me down lowers my cortisol even more you probably saw the blood test cortisol is very low which is perfect also taking ashwaganda , I drink 4 Liter because of lithium

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Bro just hop on accutane
I ordered accutane for a whole year but the gay German customs seized it because it was now allowed to use vitamins from other country’s cuck Germany

Lithium Carbonate used in treatment of bipolar disorder is a mood stabilizer and neuroprotective antidepressant in higher doses , when I don’t drink water it can be dangerous the serum concentration rises immidiately when you are dehydrated and get the side effects , tremor , metallic taste in your mouth and eventually die

• +1
I ordered accutane for a whole year but the gay German customs seized it because it was now allowed to use vitamins from other country’s cuck Germany
Keep ordering. Seizure rate is not that high

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Lithium Carbonate used in treatment of bipolar disorder is a mood stabilizer and neuroprotective antidepressant in higher doses , when I don’t drink water it can be dangerous the serum concentration rises immidiately when you are dehydrated and get the side effects , tremor , metallic taste in your mouth and eventually die
can you increase salt intake to compensate for the potential Hyponatremia you may get from that much water or no?

• +1
can you increase salt intake to compensate for the potential Hyponatremia you may get from that much water or no?
you are right Natrium is very important with lithium that’s why I eat also salty stuff don’t eat without salt like I used to also I eat a lot of carbs and cals but luckily stay lean
Thank you for reminding me I’m gonna increase salt intake

• +1
you are right Natrium is very important with lithium that’s why I eat also salty stuff don’t eat without salt like I used to also I eat a lot of carbs and cals but luckily stay lean
Thank you for reminding me I’m gonna increase salt intake
nice

• Love it
Your T, E2 and DHT are quite high and your LH is non-existent. Are you using AAS currently?

Diet :
I don’t give a fuck currently really lots of sugar and calories but stay lean anyway
Im gonna start eating clean also high quality MCT oil and saturated fats and high quality omega 3 fatty acid
youre a fucking stupid retarded ass nigger

doing research on pharmaceutical witchcraft niche skin interventions on niche forum before you do basic dietary interventions is like spending a few hundred hours getting really into esoteric tarot card reading so you can consult the oracle yo divine whats wrong with your car that broke down instead of taking it to the mechanic or googling 'my car broke down what do i do'

i STG i should just put a poast that says this on the forum every day until you stupid niggers pay attention: DO AN ELIMINATION DIET

IF YOU HAVENT DONE AN ELIMINATION DIET YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LOOKSMAXING

IF YOU GET SURGERY AND SPEND HUNDREDS OF HOURS DEVELOPING NICHE SCIHUB NINJA PHD IN EXPERIMENTAL COLLAGEN MAXING TREATMENTS AND YOU HAVENT JUST STOPPED EATING TRASH YOU ARE A BRAINDEAD COPER WEAK BITCH WHO LOVES FOOD MORE THAN BEING GOOD LOOKING AND HEALTHY

JUST DO AN ELIMINATION DIET AND THEN IF IT DOESNT WORK YOU CAN CONSIDER SACRIFICING A GOAT TO THE DARK GODS IN EXCHANGE FOR ELDRITCH LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE FUCK YOU NIGGAS ARE DUMB AND GAY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Laikyn
if u get tret dryness use a urea moisturiser

i use hamiltons 5% urea (minerel oil, urea, petrolatum, glycerin - all super moisturising) before bed after tret and i wake up with 0 dryness

super underrated ingredient

also add in an aha such as lactic acid or glycolic acid to add to the glow effect - but be careful with irritating ur skin with too many actives

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
youre a fucking stupid retarded ass nigger

doing research on pharmaceutical witchcraft niche skin interventions on niche forum before you do basic dietary interventions is like spending a few hundred hours getting really into esoteric tarot card reading so you can consult the oracle yo divine whats wrong with your car that broke down instead of taking it to the mechanic or googling 'my car broke down what do i do'

i STG i should just put a poast that says this on the forum every day until you stupid niggers pay attention: DO AN ELIMINATION DIET

IF YOU HAVENT DONE AN ELIMINATION DIET YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LOOKSMAXING

IF YOU GET SURGERY AND SPEND HUNDREDS OF HOURS DEVELOPING NICHE SCIHUB NINJA PHD IN EXPERIMENTAL COLLAGEN MAXING TREATMENTS AND YOU HAVENT JUST STOPPED EATING TRASH YOU ARE A BRAINDEAD COPER WEAK BITCH WHO LOVES FOOD MORE THAN BEING GOOD LOOKING AND HEALTHY

JUST DO AN ELIMINATION DIET AND THEN IF IT DOESNT WORK YOU CAN CONSIDER SACRIFICING A GOAT TO THE DARK GODS IN EXCHANGE FOR ELDRITCH LOOKSMAXXING KNOWLEDGE FUCK YOU NIGGAS ARE DUMB AND GAY
from my experience diet has no link to how my face looks. i used to eat only clean foods and had acne with dehydrated, dull skin. now i eat a fuckton of dairy and sugar and my skin has no acne, and glows

topical skin ingredients will do 100x what diet will do for skin

as for gym and staying lean, yes diet is good but otherwise it wont make ur skin better

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
from my experience diet has no link to how my face looks. i used to eat only clean foods and had acne with dehydrated, dull skin. now i eat a fuckton of dairy and sugar and my skin has no acne, and glows

as for gym and staying lean, yes diet is good but otherwise it wont make ur skin better
have you done an elimination diet

wats an elimination diet

My Collagen routine:

1.) Plant based mostly raw organic whole foods diet
2.) Manuka honey face mask every other day: best natural topical that increases collagen
3.) Avacado oil mixed with Aragon oil for high SPF and increases collagen
4.) Derma rolling: no other method increases collagen production as fast as derma rolling which can also get rid of wrinkles, large pores and deep scars and increases hair growth.
5.) Sufficient clean water and sleep every day.
6.) White Tea: most powerfull tea for increasing collagen and Elastin.
7.) Daily Cold Showers.

I'm going to be 36 years old but I'm constantly told I look no older than 21 years of age. I also don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs and I practice smemen retention (going on 4 years of practicing this and a current 90 day streak.
I also don't consume grains or legumes (other than sprouted qinoa and lentils) and I don't consume nuts or seeds other than hemps seeds and sprouted almonds. The reason I do this is because these are complete proteins that are plant based and they are alkaline and have little to no antinutrients when sprouted (not required for hemps seeds. Having an alkaline diet prevents disease.

Also, make sure you guys consume a sufficient amount of B-3 in your diet. This prevents dermatitis (dry flaky red irritated skin and protects from aging and skin cancer. Some plant based foods high in this vitamin include some types of mushrooms, spirulina, quiona, hemp seeds, and acorn squash. Vitamin B-3 is the best skin vitamin on the planet even though everything pushes E or C as the best skin vitamin.

Yes, I put a ton of research into this over the years but I became obsessed with anti-aging and longevity. If you look like you're over 40 years of age now days women won't touch you unless you have celebrity status. I'm prolonging my SMV for another 2-3 decades by maintaining these daily habits.

That's pretty much it, 100% all natural baby.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
My Collagen routine:

1.) Plant based mostly raw organic whole foods diet
2.) Manuka honey face mask every other day: best natural topical that increases collagen
3.) Avacado oil mixed with Aragon oil for high SPF and increases collagen
4.) Derma rolling: no other method increases collagen production as fast as derma rolling which can also get rid of wrinkles, large pores and deep scars and increases hair growth.
5.) Sufficient clean water and sleep every day.
6.) White Tea: most powerfull tea for increasing collagen and Elastin.
7.) Daily Cold Showers.

I'm going to be 36 years old but I'm constantly told I look no older than 21 years of age. I also don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs and I practice smemen retention (going on 4 years of practicing this and a current 90 day streak.
I also don't consume grains or legumes (other than sprouted qinoa and lentils) and I don't consume nuts or seeds other than hemps seeds and sprouted almonds. The reason I do this is because these are complete proteins that are plant based and they are alkaline and have little to no antinutrients when sprouted (not required for hemps seeds. Having an alkaline diet prevents disease.

Also, make sure you guys consume a sufficient amount of B-3 in your diet. This prevents dermatitis (dry flaky red irritated skin and protects from aging and skin cancer. Some plant based foods high in this vitamin include some types of mushrooms, spirulina, quiona, hemp seeds, and acorn squash. Vitamin B-3 is the best skin vitamin on the planet even though everything pushes E or C as the best skin vitamin.

Yes, I put a ton of research into this over the years but I became obsessed with anti-aging and longevity. If you look like you're over 40 years of age now days women won't touch you unless you have celebrity status. I'm prolonging my SMV for another 2-3 decades by maintaining these daily habits.

That's pretty much it, 100% all natural baby.
I forgot to add this:

Lastly, I maintain a low body fat percentage and don't consume over my daily energy expendature, I protect my face from the sun with SPF 20-30 with natural organic oils and hats..

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
good stuff brother

Same, i ate hyper clean with only organic, grass fed etc no sugars no breads except traditional, still had shit loads of acne. And scarring. Might’ve been purge but whatever. Should’ve just started medication or topicals and I wouldn’t have been left to deal with all the scarring ffs

im also looking into ray diets tbh atm

When people say they are eating "clean" they mean they are retards eating nuts, salads and estrogenic meme foods like that recommended by magazines and "experts".

Same, i ate hyper clean with only organic, grass fed etc no sugars no breads except traditional, still had shit loads of acne. And scarring. Might’ve been purge but whatever. Should’ve just started medication or topicals and I wouldn’t have been left to deal with all the scarring ffs

im also looking into ray diets tbh atm
Clean diet doesn't mean anything if you're still eating acidic foods. Cosnume only alkaline foods (whole foods organic) and your skin will heal eventually. No forms of disease can exists in an alkaline environment and if you consume all alkaline foods then getting sick is damn near impossible. I've been plant based for over a decade and I haven't been sick in that time period and my acne cleared up from looking like a monster throughout my teens and early 20's.