Long time no see cunts

soraloll

soraloll

Evening cunts
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Posts
2,011
Reputation
2,286
Been busy and shit like that, anyways how’s everyone doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., Mansur and idklxm
Been 2 3 years dagestan I see, or was it che
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and soraloll
Been 2 3 years dagestan I see, or was it che
Hahaha Dagestan was fun, was in chechnya too and yeah nothing really special yk. Anyways how r u
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Mansur
Hahaha Dagestan was fun, was in chechnya too and yeah nothing really special yk. Anyways how r u
Been doing alr, unemployement days have come to an end time to wage slave now.

Some socialization at least I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and soraloll
Been doing alr, unemployement days have come to an end time to wage slave now.

Some socialization at least I guess
Yea trust me that’s better than nothing, what are you working?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

FBl
Replies
3
Views
50
TGUN.
TGUN.
iqletlowtest
Replies
1
Views
34
romanstock
romanstock
incomplete
Replies
10
Views
70
lion092921
lion092921
69FutureChad69
Replies
0
Views
19
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
56
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top