Longer mid face than ideal and how could i fix it

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
I have a slighly longer midface than usual i didnt even know it before looksmaxxing and it doesen't look horse like and its like alessandro dellisola minor flaw, but what causes it for contenxt i have very good forward growth at only 14 and no one in my family has a horse face or a longer mid face than ideal (i legit have measured it) so what could be the fixes to this and even if there aren't idc that much lol

maybe thicker eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
btw what is ur midface ratio score

if ur ratio is 0.9 or above dw (probably is cuz u said slightly), i get the same shit. its BP retards who think its not ideal, some survey was done on midfaces and women preferred longer than shorter (even over 1.0 ratio). just max out everything else and be glad you're not female with that ratio

• +1
if ur ratio is 0.9 or above dw (probably is cuz u said slightly), i get the same shit. its BP retards who think its not ideal, some survey was done on midfaces and women preferred longer than shorter (even over 1.0 ratio). just max out everything else and be glad you're not female with that ratio
idk what ratio i have exactly but its not a 1:1 i think at least idk the distance of the center of my eyes is 6 cm (from waht i remember) and the distance of my center of my eye to my lip is 5.6 aka 4 cm off

btw what is ur midface ratio score
idk what ratio i have exactly but its not a 1:1 i think at least idk the distance of the center of my eyes is 6 cm (from waht i remember) and the distance of my center of my eye to my lip is 5.6 aka 4 cm off

Tbh I think it depends. Some people look better with a longer midface, some people look better with a more compact face. Overall a compacter midface gives the impression of a more boyish look. Women also tend to have wide IPD's and more forward grown maxillas so I think that is the reason a compacter midface is feminine

• +1
Reactions: SyrianPsycho
Tbh I think it depends. Some people look better with a longer midface, some people look better with a more compact face. Overall a compacter midface gives the impression of a more boyish look. Women also tend to have wide IPD's and more forward grown maxillas so I think that is the reason a compacter midface is feminine
oh ok bro thx, again it doese't ruin my face but in the psl scale it would be considered a minor flaw(idc about psl but appeal only)

oh ok bro thx, again it doese't ruin my face but in the psl scale it would be considered a minor flaw(idc about psl but appeal only)
Nigga no one cares about the PSL score you don't have autists walking around the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, SyrianPsycho and 14yearoldpslmogger

agreed tbh, i think the reason that study showed that was cuz the features he had on his face was better for long than short/“ideal”

• +1
agreed tbh, i think the reason that study showed that was cuz the features he had on his face was better for long than short/“ideal”
Yeah. Im a big fan of yours btw Shami, its honourable to get a response from you

• +1
Yeah. Im a big fan of yours btw Shami, its honourable to get a response from you
wait that is legit shami? damn i really am a fan of him as well

• +1
nah thats not shamis account he has another one he used for the ************* incident
whats his real account then. The one he used for the incident?

Last edited:
14 year old PSL mogger!
Bro what type of 14 year old cares abt psl
Ultra AUTISM

• +1
Reactions: meowingtwentyfour7
Just send a photo