Longer upper body

zayre

zayre

Iron
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Posts
51
Reputation
28
I am 6 foot but have an absurdly short upper body and a high butt that I often get comments on, because everything is so high up.
This makes me weigh less too.

I’ve been hanging a couple of minutes every morning and evening to temporarily lengthen my spine, BUT I’m wondering if there is anything else that I or others with a similar problem could do to help this.
 
Hanging in the morning is going to do nothing for you.

If you have an anterior pelvic tilt, you might be able to squeeze out the tiniest change. Otherwise, hope torso & organ lengthening becomes a reality.
 
I am 6 foot but have an absurdly short upper body and a high butt that I often get comments on, because everything is so high up.
This makes me weigh less too.

I’ve been hanging a couple of minutes every morning and evening to temporarily lengthen my spine, BUT I’m wondering if there is anything else that I or others with a similar problem could do to help this.
long back is better than long legs by a long shot
 

Similar threads

vincmog
Replies
11
Views
69
vincmog
vincmog
Messabouts
Replies
1
Views
44
satanicplayground
satanicplayground
Sakl
Replies
11
Views
115
Sakl
Sakl
J
Replies
20
Views
150
Revent
Revent
bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
46
Maduxke
Maduxke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top