Longest time I thought you guys were lying about zoomer average being 6 foot

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Always thought this was just basement dweller cope until I moved into a city. I was at a student club last night and most guys were around 6 foot. This isn’t just whites either, the blacks lightskins and even Asians were tall JFL. I saw 3 6,6+ ppl that night.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User28823 and St.TikTokcel
Yes, the stereotype of Asians being short is not true anymore for zoomer Asians living the west. At least not as much as before.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Yes, the stereotype of Asians being short is not true anymore for zoomer Asians living the west. At least not as much as before.
I agree, I now kinda disagree on whites being the tallest race, it’s gotta be blacks. Most niggas in cities are 6,

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
I'm 6ft 1 and when I went to the club uni students mostly the asians were like 6ft 3 to 4 I was fr shocked everyone else was like 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I'm 6ft 1 and when I went to the club uni students mostly the asians were like 6ft 3 to 4 I was fr shocked everyone else was like 6ft
When you mean Asians do you mean Indian or Chinese?

Always thought this was just basement dweller cope until I moved into a city. I was at a student club last night and most guys were around 6 foot. This isn’t just whites either, the blacks lightskins and even Asians were tall JFL. I saw 3 6,6+ ppl that night.
Wdym Asians? Indians?

I think ur overrating their height

yep it’s no wonder so many girls have a 6+’ preference

I can confirm that I (once) too went outside my basement and the streets were filled with rioting 6'3 Asians

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
When you mean Asians do you mean Indian or Chinese?
Indian and filipinos. But most fili ppl from where I use to live were shorter than me. Shocking thing is the foids themselves weren’t even that tall, I only saw 2 6 foot foids. Most of em were around 5,2-5,5

Indian and filipinos. But most fili ppl from where I use to live were shorter than me. Shocking thing is the foids themselves weren’t even that tall, I only saw 2 6 foot foids. Most of em were around 5,2-5,5
Tall foids don’t want to go out

all guys be wearing shoe lifts nowadays

Wdym Asians? Indians?

I think ur overrating their height
Nope, I went I’m 177cm or weak 5,10 and I was wearing airforces bringing me to 5,11. Most guys I saw were a lil taller than me and I doubt niggas are cucked enough to use lifts. However out of all the turbo manlets I saw most were black.

Nope, I went I’m 177cm or weak 5,10 and I was wearing airforces bringing me to 5,11. Most guys I saw were a lil taller than me and I doubt niggas are cucked enough to use lifts. However out of all the turbo manlets I saw most were black.
Short blacks are low inhib

Short blacks are low inhib
They were still walking home with girls taller than them but they were mostly white girls. White girls are jus thots bru

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They were still walking home with girls taller than them but they were mostly white girls. White girls are jus thots bru
Yeah they are easy for blacks but what abt ethnics

Yeah they are easy for blacks but what abt ethnics
Makes no difference really, just act like a black would and you’d get a similar halo. Spicy ethnics slay, I swear your tall aswell, just drip max

• +1
Makes no difference really, just act like a black would and you’d get a similar halo. Spicy ethnics slay, I swear your tall aswell, just drip max
Yh I’m abt 6ft3

Just losing fat atm

Lost. A shit ton but still need more

Btw what’s good drip according to you?

Other than af1

Since we are moving into winter soon

Yh I’m abt 6ft3

Just losing fat atm

Other than af1

Get ripped black jeans and a Moncler maya jacket shiny black, with black airforce 1s or Jordan 11s or sum shit like tht. Gold chain visible, you’d mog so hard. Girls will instantly assume your NT, starve yourself to lose it as fast as possible while going to the gym too.

• +1
Yh I’m abt 6ft3

Just losing fat atm

Other than af1

Clubs are designed for tall people

• +1
Get ripped black jeans and a Moncler maya jacket shiny black, with black airforce 1s or Jordan 11s or sum shit like tht. Gold chain visible, you’d mog so hard. Girls will instantly assume your NT, starve yourself to lose it as fast as possible while going to the gym too.
I’ll just wear a regular puffer jacket, jfl @ spending 1.2k on a jacket for foids

Only to get robbed

I’ll gymmax after starveMaxxing

I’ll get a silver chain

Thets easy tbh

Yh I’m abt 6ft3

Just losing fat atm

Other than af1

Tbh if my kids end up manlets I’ll ensure there is a trust fund that allows them to do LL, average will likely be 6,1 as it goes up 2 inches every generation.

• +1
Tbh if my kids end up manlets I’ll ensure there is a trust fund that allows them to do LL, average will likely be 6,1 as it goes up 2 inches every generation.
Just give them hgh if ur gonna go with the rich white foid

And also ll surgery will be easy they’d probably find some new way

If not then we’d know the long term effects with extreme lengthening

I’ll just wear a regular puffer jacket, jfl @ spending 1.2k on a jacket for foids

Only to get robbed

I’ll gymmax after starveMaxxing

I’ll get a silver chain

Thets easy tbh
Just get a rep from Dhgate, they scan aswell yk, they only cost a bill to g. Us blackpillers are suppose to be frauders.

• +1

Probably reduced mobility in old age, but I’d happily trade that for slaying while young tbh

• +1
Just get a rep from Dhgate, they scan aswell yk, they only cost a bill to g. Us blackpillers are suppose to be frauders.
Yeah I knew abt that, dm me one sec

Can’t predict the future but tbh, to wife her I’d probably need to ascend first. I’m tryna get bimax from the NHS, this will suprisingly fix my facial falios because I have kinda bad teeth too. They give you braces for bimax n they even offer rotation JFL.

• +1
Probably reduced mobility in old age, but I’d happily trade that for slaying while young tbh
If u don’t get this white foid what will U aim for? In terms of height

Last edited:
Can’t predict the future but tbh, to wife her I’d probably need to ascend first. I’m tryna get bimax from the NHS, this will suprisingly fix my facial falios because I have kinda bad teeth too. They give you braces for bimax n they even offer rotation JFL.
U don’t need bimax

U don’t need bimax
I’ve got an overbite bro, in the club I fraud tooth placement, bimax is acc needed for me aswell as genio. God forbid they botch me but if they do I could sue them for thousands and get LL with it :)

• +1
Chinese I haven't seen an Indian over 5 foot 10 in a blue moon
When people say this I think they don’t tend to notice Indians who may look like another ethnicity.

I think this is your selection bias. You gloss over anyone shorter than you and forget about them, but really notice guys that are taller. Same way if you have 99 positive social interaction and 1 negative, the negative will stick out in your memory.

I think this is your selection bias. You gloss over anyone shorter than you and forget about them, but really notice guys that are taller. Same way if you have 99 positive social interaction and 1 negative, the negative will stick out in your memory.
I’m being fr, obviously in the club there are manlets. But most GUYS in that specific club I was at were around 6 foot. This was a student club aswell no oldcels. I felt kinda short at 5,10. Average may not be 6, but for clubgoers it’s probably 6,