look as skinny as possible or be lean?

isac.05

isac.05

Iron
should i try to get as skinny as possible or get lean i am at the point where i used to be fat and now i’m pretty slim just have a littile bit of extra fat i can’t get ride of on my stomach but not that much should i replace it with abs or keep cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
What did he mean by this?

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Being lean is always priority over skinny, having muscle mass boosts frame and studies have shown that the most optimal body type for women is slightly muscular and lean

Being lean is always priority over skinny, having muscle mass boosts frame and studies have shown that the most optimal body type for women is slightly muscular and lean
i weigh 135 at 5”10 right now my body is pretty skinny other then a littile gut fat should i run 6 days a week for soccer should i start doing more cardio or lift weights?

should i try to get as skinny as possible or get lean i am at the point where i used to be fat and now i’m pretty slim just have a littile bit of extra fat i can’t get ride of on my stomach but not that much should i replace it with abs or keep cutting
as skinny as possible if you're looking to be a model and lean if you dont care about modeling but youd still face fat compared to being skinny

i weigh 135 at 5”10 right now my body is pretty skinny other then a littile gut fat should i run 6 days a week for soccer should i start doing more cardio or lift weights?
how are you underweight and still abless

run 6x for soccer endurance but get in the gym, prioritize chest shoulder arms and abs

eat less