Geoff2024
Luminary
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2022
- Posts
- 6,941
- Reputation
- 8,484
@SecularIslamist
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Trueyou just gained fat no muscle
Holy copeyou just gained fat no muscle
Lowkey got a small af dih so noBulgenaxxing?
Nibbas will hateHoly cope
Nah bro just stuff some socks in there the foids wouldn't know plus they're thirsty so they will fuck anywayLowkey got a small af dih so no
Insane strategiesNah bro just stuff some socks in there the foids wouldn't know plus they're thirsty so they will fuck anyway
I was 18 in the first Pic looking like I was born from two women scissoringNice but i think you just grew up
oh okay wow i thought you was underage in first picI was 18 in the first Pic looking like I was born from two women scissoring
The goofy tongue?mirin ascension but bro this caught me off guard lmao
View attachment 5729893
yeah lolThe goofy tongue?
Dem streets be coldInsane strategies
If you know you knowDem streets be cold
If you know you know
LesgooooNow you're a chud who lifts metal up and down
Them foids be colddon't think about it just do it
Dem streets b colderThem foids be cold
Dem streets b colder
teach this youngster sum @them streets b cold
First pic I am subhuman undateable goyim second Pic I can imagine myself having a loving familyFiest pic you look twink. Would be a homo magnet.
Ascended 1+ PSL.
if you go on a clean cut you will look insane in 3-4 months