LOOK AT HOW FUCKED THIS HAIR TRANSPLANT IS JFL

Deleted member 15129

Deleted member 15129

All hail
I cannot believe this motherfucker CHOSE this, and they are using it to represent their clinic JFL. They didn't even fix the sides so it would look like an actual NW-1 hairline.

It's even worse knowing that he was born with this massive forehead and didn't think about how it was going to look

You can see the pain in his eyes in the final pic when he realized he fucked up jfl. He looks about 2 IQ. Always make sure you consult to make sure hairline will look natural JFL. Also can they not do hair transplant on the corner regions? Why tf did he do this?

Video for those that want to watch:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, sytyl, Pumanator and 20 others
made him look more low iq

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, sytyl, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
looks like shit but mirin that this is possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 14848, Cidre enjoyer and 11 others
looks like shit but mirin that this is possible
You can go as low as you want until you hit facial muscles. If you have high eyebrow muscles and small skull then it could potentially be over. Idk if they can do the edges/corners of hairlines yet, they sure didnt for this guy.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Baldingman1998 and subhuman incel
NW0 MOGGER FR

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 15129
should rather have invested in jaw surgery or eye surgeries ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 15129
why does he look like white nigger or black cracker, is he a mutt? ugly ass fucker not even hair can save him, legit looks like he belong in the zoo nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
NW -6 hairline.

They didn't even restore his temple points or create new ones jfl which is also crucial (and often overlooked).

I'm glad they restored mine when I got my HT earlier this year

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks, Pythagoras and 1 other person
@ArvidGustavsson in the future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15129
Why HT for sub 5 psl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
They didn't even restore his temple points or create new ones jfl which is also crucial (and often overlooked).

yeah I was wondering why they didn't for him. I just didn't know if theres some muscle tissue there or something, but if you had it done these guys just fucked him up for no reason :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

What do you mean? Whats that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gargantuan
I cannot believe this motherfucker CHOSE this, and they are using it to represent their clinic JFL. They didn't even fix the sides so it would look like an actual NW-1 hairline.

View attachment 1310486

View attachment 1310493

It's even worse knowing that he was born with this massive forehead and didn't think about how it was going to look

View attachment 1310496View attachment 1310490View attachment 1310491View attachment 1310492

You can see the pain in his eyes in the final pic when he realized he fucked up jfl. He looks about 2 IQ. Always make sure you consult to make sure hairline will look natural JFL. Also can they not do hair transplant on the corner regions? Why tf did he do this?

Video for those that want to watch:

Really good density. Huge lifefuel

• +1
What do you mean? Whats that
This part
B9ZWDQahdmwW1

It's essential to have them because they frame your face and you'll look shit without them.
Man7

They are also an indication of potential hair loss. If you lose your temple points, you will almost certainly go bald whereas if they remain in place, you won't be experiencing any hair loss, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TsarTsar444, quakociaptockh and 2 others
Hair transplants are usually more of a miss than a hit tbh. Usually they end up way too thin and/or the design is crap. In this case, the surgeons went overboard with the lowering part. Just look at Jordan Peterson, the guy is rich, still ended up with a thin hairline. Good hair transplants are rare.

I had a transplant that ended up overly thin because the head surgeon was convinced that it had to be lowered even further to match my compact midface, but kept the same amount of follicles.

I have to wait for covid to clear up and boarders to open up to have a revision (obviously not going to the same clinic).

This part
View attachment 1312560

It's essential to have them because they frame your face and you'll look shit without them.
View attachment 1312574

They are also an indication of potential hair loss. If you lose your temple points, you will almost certainly go bald whereas if they remain in place, you won't be experiencing any hair loss, most likely.
Can you get them transplanted even if they weren’t their before? I mean I have naturally bad temples but not because of hair loss

That density and area is fucking huge. They must've completely destroyed his donor area to harvest this many grafts. Holy fuck.

Can you get them transplanted even if they weren’t their before? I mean I have naturally bad temples but not because of hair loss
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Hair transplants are usually more of a miss than a hit tbh. Usually they end up way too thin and/or the design is crap. In this case, the surgeons went overboard with the lowering part. Just look at Jordan Peterson, the guy is rich, still ended up with a thin hairline. Good hair transplants are rare.

I had a transplant that ended up overly thin because the head surgeon was convinced that it had to be lowered even further to match my compact midface, but kept the same amount of follicles.

I have to wait for covid to clear up and boarders to open up to have a revision (obviously not going to the same clinic).
I had the opposite tbh. I wanted to get a really big and aggressive hair transplant and my clinic I went for a consult told me they would refuse to do it.

This is what they advised, and was the most aggresive they wanted to go for:
Y1lmHMMcodRqyUYh9Qboa6wR3HZPmDiD3hapVrNqDH8jXs1nCM1IrhPoTjMoHVlytU7GojCOPiST7h3BhMMxNCdsEBKF57CUxox9v-IIkl1O6AJecdCrtZaH1hyuZ996gs18z40wtbSNp-qpTmKNwGGS4pgWomo5yjrlu-rjy9ImkMHFpSE8hCkgyoLi2S9srVVLIEWgEc8zZ9IyL5R3XiqtpfJa_woArwKdBJJhqW-pi0WWyv9pKBEwx8I7e9T34vuiFzY-0GSWx0Rt7AS6u-gwGHHXKwlEUoC-jC6DqES5Zs1YpRQMC38dEGgI9SV4XpGP43E2nCiShGzlH17xTyr6J-tKA3mcXtCZnqP5_1NmqLRf6K0gDHuyd0LU8QRwTn31-9PLTl5G0kBOrTH5fyvrthOZ8rSQtHT7P879kuYc34_5ZC1Dpse-5MF35HNwt24RphS1fLP-9-rsh0CqBmXuCaj7sNfvVQqKqRtsmO8YTJn1B6Oc5JVrhePBVH_5mFgcIu7pigx49rKM6rLkczOk3q7QZkBChv3eX_6MEvA0g-EVli38CuTIRf11mpf6L3AJYoF0bEKGljLZDdqTFD99UisjQ6cFiYxQfM8N4AvZx_AQhaTPsRbIkWoadkOCV5UBwH9heUKCMudjmSJF-g9RK4uhgu3wOAGPwOQXAMjksr5pvR-WSa_uNB-1yHz0huM9hkGDsTAaqI2mLOgaYJy0=w973-h1297-no

this was already ~2300 grafts.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This is why you should save for years on end if you need to for a proper hair transplant surgeon, instead of running off to Turkey for some guy called Hasim to fuck your shit up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I had the opposite tbh. I wanted to get a really big and aggressive hair transplant and my clinic I went for a consult told me they would refuse to do it.

This is what they advised, and was the most aggresive they wanted to go for:
Y1lmHMMcodRqyUYh9Qboa6wR3HZPmDiD3hapVrNqDH8jXs1nCM1IrhPoTjMoHVlytU7GojCOPiST7h3BhMMxNCdsEBKF57CUxox9v-IIkl1O6AJecdCrtZaH1hyuZ996gs18z40wtbSNp-qpTmKNwGGS4pgWomo5yjrlu-rjy9ImkMHFpSE8hCkgyoLi2S9srVVLIEWgEc8zZ9IyL5R3XiqtpfJa_woArwKdBJJhqW-pi0WWyv9pKBEwx8I7e9T34vuiFzY-0GSWx0Rt7AS6u-gwGHHXKwlEUoC-jC6DqES5Zs1YpRQMC38dEGgI9SV4XpGP43E2nCiShGzlH17xTyr6J-tKA3mcXtCZnqP5_1NmqLRf6K0gDHuyd0LU8QRwTn31-9PLTl5G0kBOrTH5fyvrthOZ8rSQtHT7P879kuYc34_5ZC1Dpse-5MF35HNwt24RphS1fLP-9-rsh0CqBmXuCaj7sNfvVQqKqRtsmO8YTJn1B6Oc5JVrhePBVH_5mFgcIu7pigx49rKM6rLkczOk3q7QZkBChv3eX_6MEvA0g-EVli38CuTIRf11mpf6L3AJYoF0bEKGljLZDdqTFD99UisjQ6cFiYxQfM8N4AvZx_AQhaTPsRbIkWoadkOCV5UBwH9heUKCMudjmSJF-g9RK4uhgu3wOAGPwOQXAMjksr5pvR-WSa_uNB-1yHz0huM9hkGDsTAaqI2mLOgaYJy0=w973-h1297-no

this was already ~2300 grafts.
I had a larger area than that with 500 more graphs and I have blonde hair, so not a great end result. The design was decent, but the density, not so much. In Turkey they do like being aggressive it seems. I really wish he had told me he needed like 800 or 1000 more follicles or so and asked me to wire some more money, but he thought he could pull it off. Now I am forced to pepper my hair with fibers until I can get another transplant.

I also don't think all my follicles grew either. I would say overall I got a pretty shit result despite picking one of the most reputable clinics in Turkey that everyone recommended.

How long has it been since your HT? It took me like 12 months for my full result. Hairs took quite a while to mature and not look all thin and wiry.

Last edited:
I had a larger area than that with 500 more graphs and I have blonde hair, so not a great end result. The design was decent, but the density, not so much. In Turkey they do like being aggressive it seems. I really wish he had told me he needed like 800 or 1000 more follicles or so and asked me to wire some more money, but he thought he could pull it off. Now I am forced to pepper my hair with fibers until I can get another transplant.

I also don't think all my follicles grew either.

How long has it been since your HT? It took me like 12 months for my full result. Hairs took quite a while to mature and not look all thin and wiry.
Havent gotten it yet, only the the consult. When are you getting your density transplant?

They said they were doing 55 grafts/cm^2 for me, which was the highest possible density in a single transplant according to them.

Havent gotten it yet, only the the consult. When are you getting your density transplant?

They said they were doing 55 grafts/cm^2 for me, which was the highest possible density in a single transplant according to them.
Not sure when. I am not sure where I want to do it. I definitely don't want to do Turkey again. My hair is fairly see-through with light shining at it at the moment if I don't use any products because of the low density and blonde hairs. I am sure the HT would be "ok" if I had darker hair.

I'm not quite sure where I want to have it done. I need to make sure it's done properly this time.

Where are you getting it done?

straight hair on big forhead is deaath sentence, rounded hairline/long on big forhead still fine.

• +1
This part
View attachment 1312560

View attachment 1312574

My father still have temples while being nw5
He looks similar to this

While me
IMG 20210914 130146

What does it mean ? Just genetics sparing my temples?
@Gargantuan

Well first though his hairline is too low but then comparing it to zayn hairline it looks like the corners missing makes him look weird. Can someone photoshop the corners on the sides to compare? Also his fwhr is too high giving a way too long midface compared to the other thirds.

Schermafbeelding 2018 03 14 om 154706