Look at the "Chadlite" JFL

B

beachdude123

Mistral
This new channel Chadify claims he uses wheat waffles face rating guides to rate faces. I think it demonstrates how bad this rating system is.

Look at the "chadlite"

JFL if you think this guy is even MTN. Absolutely no harmony whatsoever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17920, currylightskin and 13 others
He did ascended hard though he a normie for sure

Just post someone you think is average.

This guy is pretty average

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Sir Galachad and gogg
he is a high tier normie at a minimym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1908477
This guy is pretty average
Screenshot 2022 10 14 154625
rounded jaw

small and unpointy chin

high set brow ridge

wide open eyes

flared nostrils

zero angularity anywhere

pale sickly colouring

high hairline

lower third is narrower than upper and mid third

upper third is slightly taller than mid and lower third.

Screenshot 2022 10 14 154611
tall chin

Angular jaw

Low set brow ridge

warm colouring

upper, mid and lower third are all the same width

upper, mid and lower third are equal height

Clearly the morph exceeds that guy lookswise by quite a lot. One has mostly correct facial development while the other has terribly week bone development and inferior proportions.

It's almost as if no one here knows how to rate men. They go and spew out 'harmony' to justify under rating someone who is clearly above average.

MALE GAZE

• +1
Reactions: twilight, to be human, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
he looks good, specially for his age tbh looks 35-40yo
he mogs your father btw :ROFLMAO:

This new channel Chadify claims he uses wheat waffles face rating guides to rate faces. I think it demonstrates how bad this rating system is.

Look at the "chadlite"

Still looks normie af (htn) (guy in thumbnail I havent watched).

jessus fucking christ man.. wtf is this rating

the first guy isnt a 4.. more like a 3 or 3.5 AT BEST

the second guy is realistically like 8ish.. high 7s..

the third guy is 6 at best.. 5 to 6 territory

THIS shit triggers the living shit out of me.. would gladly kill the rater. his fucking voice too... thinking that hes saying some smart shit.. fukfcuukufkkfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 18776 and Ken
View attachment 1908478
rounded jaw

small and unpointy chin

high set brow ridge

wide open eyes

flared nostrils

zero angularity anywhere

pale sickly colouring

high hairline

View attachment 1908479
tall chin

Angular jaw

Low set brow ridge

warm colouring

Clearly the morph exceeds that guy lookswise by quite a lot. One has mostly correct facial development while the other has terribly week bone development and inferior proportions.

It's almost as if no one here knows how to rate men. They go and spew out 'harmony' to justify under rating someone who is clearly above average.

MALE GAZE
Why did you think I was referring to the morph of the first guy? I was talking about the third guy unmorphed version where the guy rated him a chadlite when realistically he's no more than a MTN:

I was talking about this guy. This is the guy with shit harmony. Why you thought I was talking about the first guy morphed I have literally no idea you made that part up. I set the video up so when you click on it, it takes you directly to the spot I was referencing in this post. Maybe you opened the video some other way and it didn't work properly.

And as for the other guy I posted when U asked for a MTN was someone I found off of truerateme who just looked like the average gen z normie. He has some appeal to young women though believe it or not obviously not insane amounts but he would be able to pull becky's in high school.

I am good at rating you just got confused

Still looks normie af (htn) (guy in thumbnail I havent watched).
The guy on the right is a morphed sub 5 but I was referring to this guy in the video who gets rated a chadlite unmorphed:

That's why I said this guy is hilarious how he can rate this guy a chadlite he's MTN at best

THIS shit triggers the living shit out of me.. would gladly kill the rater. his fucking voice too... thinking that hes saying some smart shit.. fukfcuukufkkfc
I think the way he talks sounds a bit aspie or something haha or maybe he's just a wheat waffles fanboy and likes to try to talk like wheat waffles except the non British version

he looks good, specially for his age tbh looks 35-40yo
he mogs your father btw :ROFLMAO:
My father was 6'2 chad/chadlite fratboy in his prime try again haha.

JFL if you think this dude mogs anything:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and poopoohead
he is a high tier normie at a minimym
I am referring to this guy if you were too lazy to click on the video:

This guy gets rated a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Chadethnic101
His YouTube channel icon is of a guy wearing a fedora. I can't tell if it's a parody channel or not jfl.

jfl at using ww’s face rating guide, half of the shit is wrong in it

I am referring to this guy if you were too lazy to click on the video:

View attachment 1908646

This guy gets rated a chadlite
Not chadlite but all of his flaws can be fixed tbh

severe UEE, droopy eyes and bad midface projection, midface looks too short, facial thirds arent good because of bad upper third, heavily norwooding, hes has no dark features and bad contrast.

everything else is good, he has a long philtrum but doesnt failo him because he has top tier chin to balance the ratios..

if he's on his 40's he looks good for his age, if he's on early 30's he looks okish. He looks good overall, but chadlite is a whole next level thing, another league.

Whenever you see someone that looks quite good but not enough 99% of times is eye area holding him back.

-

PSL-wise this is what a chadlite should look like objectively:

almost flawless, but with some minor flaws and a huge flaw holding him back: eye area overall and his close set eyes, ES ratio/IPD unbalancing his midface ratios

Im not taking Leto's age in consideration.. If you take in consideration Leto's age he legit mogs every single human being of his generation

Last edited:

Look at the "chadlite"

Dog shit morphs tbqh. Face app mogs.

Cant insert pics due to the shitty website

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Not chadlite but all of his flaws can be fixed tbh

severe UEE, droopy eyes and bad midface projection, midface looks too short, facial thirds arent good because of bad upper third, heavily norwooding, hes has no dark features and bad contrast.

everything else is good, he has a long philtrum but doesnt failo him because he has top tier chin to balance the ratios..

if he's on his 40's he looks good for his age, if he's on early 30's he looks okish. He looks good overall, but chadlite is a whole next level thing, another league.

Whenever you see someone that looks quite good but not enough 99% of times is eye area holding him back.

-

PSL-wise this is what a chadlite should look like objectively:

View attachment 1908692

almost flawless, but with some minor flaws and a huge flaw holding him back: eye area overall and his close set eyes, ES ratio/IPD unbalancing his midface ratios

Im not taking Leto's age in consideration.. If you take in consideration Leto's age he legit mogs every single human being of his generation
The guy from the video has terribly shaped lips, receding hairline, and a little nose with tiny nostrils. He'd need lip filler and rhino as well. He would need a lot of surgeries to look good

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
View attachment 1908478
rounded jaw

small and unpointy chin

high set brow ridge

wide open eyes

flared nostrils

zero angularity anywhere

pale sickly colouring

high hairline

View attachment 1908479
tall chin

Angular jaw

Low set brow ridge

warm colouring

MALE GAZE
first dude has better phenotype therefore he mogs

View attachment 1908478
rounded jaw

small and unpointy chin

high set brow ridge

wide open eyes

flared nostrils

zero angularity anywhere

pale sickly colouring

high hairline

View attachment 1908479
tall chin

Angular jaw

Low set brow ridge

warm colouring

MALE GAZE
That wasn’t the guy in the timestamp I think op is talking abt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

He posted again haha

Gigacopers in the replies

Look at the "chadlite"

ngl if he grew a beard to take away from is retarded philtrum and lips, he would be chadlite. also i can tell he is tall and wide framed just from his facial phenotype

ngl if he grew a beard to take away from is retarded philtrum and lips, he would be chadlite. also i can tell he is tall and wide framed just from his facial phenotype
He would only be HTN. His eye area is below average NCT and lots of exposure

hmm

this one was pretty accurate honestly
The way he talks is so autistic though. You can tell he has autism and he can't actually tell whether someone is attractive just by looking at them he has to use wheat waffles rating guide and math to figure it out because his autistic brain works differently. That's why sometimes it can be accurate and sometimes it can be way off.

Kinda ridiculous how he called neutral canthal tilt "HIGHLY attractive" and neutral eyebrow tilt "also HIGHLY attractive" when in reality they are both not bad and can be good but positive tilt is ideal for both eyes and eyebrows and just having neutral tilt for eyes and eyebrows does not guarantee a good eye area at all so it's not really "HIGHLY attractive" it's just the lack of a flaw. A wide sharp jawline is something that is highly attractive

His second video is good. Bought Chadify's facial rating and Chadification on Fiverr. SOO GOOD.

He is extremely thorough! Way better than Wheat Waffles and many others. Haven't seen someone as detailed as him.

I recommend everybody check out his Fiverr service! Very, very, very good. If your serious about looksmaxxing do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood
His second video is good. Bought Chadify's facial rating and Chadification on Fiverr. SOO GOOD.

He is extremely thorough! Way better than Wheat Waffles and many others. Haven't seen someone as detailed as him.

I recommend everybody check out his Fiverr service! Very, very, very good. If your serious about looksmaxxing do it
LMAO looks like I have spotted Chadify's looksmax.org account

dude lol, im not
You just made the account and first thing ur doing is advertising for chadify face rating service. Nobody needs to pay for face ratings here they can be done for free in the rating section

• +1
Reactions: blackbencarson
You just made the account and first thing ur doing is advertising for chadify face rating service. Nobody needs to pay for face ratings here they can be done for free in the rating section
i wanted to get rating before i asked for advice here dude. i got them from this and the 2 popular ones, except Tales who i didnt knwo about

Basically pretty similar to his ratings...

I bought it as well, was scepical at first, now i see why there's hype. What did he rate you as?

I bought it as well, was scepical at first, now i see why there's hype. What did he rate you as?
I liked his most recent video funny thing is I was watching it right before I read this notification.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood