Look at this chest thumping meat headed bum injecting monkey grifter. 'Any guy can be an 8'

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Lookologist003 and NorwoodAscender
7E6E1149 A2BF 4685 A6E9 FCDD9D8AAF59

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Mewton and bradpittshairline
Is this guy even attractive? Just bitches that go for the chimpanzee gaze right?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I wonder if Brian Peppers could have became chad if he roided

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Matheus
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Sartain is a joke, very nervous beta overall behavior and his gf publicly humiliated him and raised her voice at him on a podcast watched by thousands. If you're talking about the other guy, he has that black celeb/rapper pheno that can get you some success in the US, I don't see what's so bad with him.

• JFL
Sartain is a joke, very nervous beta overall behavior and his gf publicly humiliated him and raised her voice at him on a podcast watched by thousands. If you're talking about the other guy, he has that black celeb/rapper pheno that can get you some success in the US, I don't see what's so bad with him.

Sartain is insightful though. Give him that.

And with that black guy, it's really more to do with his personality. Dude is all hot air.

Ready to go with this soon. You into evolutionary psychology @soover4me ?

why dont you ask your gf

She has a bias against black guys. Be serious.

It took Tyson Beckford and a couple of other outliers for her to say; 'ok I can understand why girls that do go for black guys would find him attractive may be'.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

This advice is so generic lmao.

Sartain collabed with him to widen his reach and only that alone. So obvious lol..

'Skin-care routine'. Which guy doesn't have that now a days?

LMAO he is going on about hunter eyes, almond shaped eyes and deeply set eyes LOL

He gets this all from this forum and black pill YouTubers. What a stupid fraudulent fucktard monkey.

She has a bias against black guys. Be serious.

It took Tyson Beckford and a couple of other outliers for her to say; 'ok I can understand why girls that do go for black guys would find him attractive may be'.
Why would she admit to her curry partner she could find blacks attractive when most curries are colourist?

• JFL