LOOK AT THIS GYMCEL ON TIKTOK

bro in the comments was trying to save him from going viral and being a meme

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ, Htobrother and 3 others
Pretty sure everyone can pull irl unless ur a complete subhuman y are u tryna act like I called u Chad 🤣I’ve seen ltns pull faggot pulling isn’t only for chads like this forum says
if "everyone can pull" wtf is inceldom oh gosh some ppl rlly are retarded
If you havent been called gl
As many Times AS your age number and more
Its over
I have im not gonna brag here but i did ascend quite hard mainly from puberty tho i go to house parties i slay im going into sixth form talking to the type of sorority foid that if i reveal here is gonna makes the cumskins seethe. Check out my other threads if u want all im trying to emphasise here is if sub5 and shitty frame gymcelling == useless asf

You don’t have to treat them like shit, legit female behavior, idk how you guys don’t see that, you are ugly if Indian and not in Canada or Mumbai
check out my threads to see what i look like i guarantee ur not what u think i am :feelswhy: i live in the uk im 15 as well btw

check out my threads to see what i look like i guarantee ur not what u think i am :feelswhy: i live in the uk im 15 as well btw
Just PM me, that’s so much scrolling

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Over if you use forum language outside of forum like JFL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, S1d456, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
You don’t have to treat them like shit, legit female behavior, idk how you guys don’t see that, you are ugly if Indian and not in Canada or Mumbai
BOOHOO its biological hes in the bottom of the biological chain of human beings. Its not "female behvaiour" its biological nature

bro in the comments was trying to save him from going viral and being a meme
im surprised he aint a meme yet tbh i was trying so hard not to cage i couldnt even feel sympathy for the guy :lul:

BOOHOO its biological hes in the bottom of the biological chain of human beings. Its not "female behvaiour" its biological nature
Your a fag bro, keep coping with that shit, your Indian god karma shit will get your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, cannotbeasked, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
one of the better looking indians on here once and no ltn cant slay u fcuking moron just LOL at ur iq
lol if u think that’s a compliment average indian is literally ugly as shit if ur not better than that u should rope abused dog keep yelling mr slayer in dharavi slum

• JFL
  • +1
Check dms

Your a fag bro, keep coping with that shit, your Indian god karma shit will get your ass,

Karma ? God? 😂😂😂😂😂 r u balckpilled nigga if god were real he wouldnt of made such a genetic abomination as him and cause that guy to suffer
lol if u think that’s a compliment average indian is literally ugly as shit if ur not better than that u should rope abused dog keep yelling mr slayer in dharavi slum
I'm not from the dharavi slum low iq sand nigger 😒 also New gen indians abroad in the uk especially born and raised are legit fucking moggers ngl, @Accelerator

I think it's time all curries here stand up to the blatant hate on here

Oh and u messicel ur fucking sand nigger or sum shit ur not much fucking different from a north Indian pajeet lmao 🤣 watching u cope amd seethe makes me CAGE

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
  • +1
Clavicles are law bruh. I’m a lanklet but look better than this guy cuz he has garbage shoulder to waist ratio etc. Also doesn’t look particularly tall.

Man if you were born tall broad and handsome really count your blessings being ugly is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and S1d456
It’s over, brutal, how can gymcels cope,

It's brutal tbh do u think it's good for his mental health to becoming blackpilled for him ? He is more trucel than the incels on .is

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RecessedChinCel
You know the blackpill is mainstream when normies in tiktok comments tell you “it was over before it began” jfl legit fever dream

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and S1d456
You know the blackpill is mainstream when normies in tiktok comments tell you “it was over before it began” jfl legit fever dream
yeah i belive in the next 3 years its gonna be more mainstream than ever and the rope rates will exponentially increase:bluepill::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
It's brutal tbh do u think it's good for his mental health to becoming blackpilled for him ? He is more trucel than the incels on .is
He needs blackpill he doesn’t even understand that the gymcel aesthetic makes him look even more subhuman.

Be honest about if this guy had tats, long hair, and fashion he would be perceived as LTN instead of sub-5. Gymcelling is such a meme muscle is for health and a small halo after u past face/height test that’s it. And how broad your clavicles are matter way more than any amount of muscles to women.

It is what it is.

• So Sad
Clavicles are law bruh. I’m a lanklet but look better than this guy cuz he has garbage shoulder to waist ratio etc. Also doesn’t look particularly tall.

Man if you were born tall broad and handsome really count your blessings being ugly is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.
im greatful to have a decent frame height and bones lmao the part i fell very bad for is how in every category that nigga is unfortunately terralow in no height no frame no money no face nothing muh JBW low iq niggers on here dont realise just like every other fucking halo be it height, fface , money only matters at ltn look level below that its hamudi level over truly

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He needs blackpill he doesn’t even understand that the gymcel aesthetic makes him look even more subhuman.

Be honest about if this guy had tats, long hair, and fashion he would be perceived as LTN instead of sub-5. Gymcelling is such a meme muscle is for health and a small halo after u past face/height test that’s it. And how broad your clavicles are matter way more than any amount of muscles to women.

It is what it is.
yes, i agree but i dont think hat and fashion would help him not even surgeries can make him mtn he has many unfixable failos which deem him sub5 the only way to be somewhat saved is height and he looks manlet ( proportionallly it says he is 5 2 in his bio ) truly brutal man its was over before he was a fucking embryo

Jimmy neutron is jacked af 😯

naterical thats his tik tok btw omg he looks so subhuman such a coping bodybuilder gymcel ffs his reposts about being alone and gym damnn he needs blackpill not gym​