Look at this jewish trick to defame Turks.

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
Nigga wtf average male height 5'7 :lul::lul::lul:

Really dont know if this is true.

I am 6 feet, one cousins is 6 feet, two cousins are 6'1, brother is 6'2 or 6'3 , and the others and my father generation are around 5'9.

@SayHeyHey are turks gigamanlets?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
just shrink an inch in 10 years theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
brb doxxing u based on the temperature

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard and Patient A
tunisia 5'7 feet @Maesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
  • +1
Nigga wtf average male height 5'7 :lul::lul::lul:

Really dont know if this is true.

I am 6 feet, one cousins is 6 feet, two cousins are 6'1, brother is 6'2 or 6'3 , and the others and my father generation are around 5'9.

View attachment 1223491

@SayHeyHey are turks gigamanlets?
Me and my cousin are long according to Turkish standarts. Most Guys i saw where in 178 cm on the boomers there are shorter males 174. Our females are even shorter tho

Me and my cousin are long according to Turkish standarts. Most Guys i saw where in 178 cm on the boomers there are shorter males 174. Our females are even shorter tho
turkish females are very short

agreed

• +1
Bro this is Anatolia. 178cm is normal. Boomers where shorter but their generation was different. Females are most 173 here
Many turks are short to be fair

• +1
same thing in Pakistan, im 5ft11 with sneakers on and everyone around my age was my height or taller. even some older men were 6ft3. senior relatives also were taller than me, 6ft and 6ft1. tallest guy i saw was 6ft5 or so. i was there only for six weeks.

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles
same thing in Pakistan, im 5ft11 with sneakers on and everyone around my age was my height or taller. even some older men were 6ft3. senior relatives also were taller than me, 6ft and 6ft1. tallest guy i saw was 6ft5 or so. i was there only for six weeks.
so you are telling pakis are same height as netherlands, tallest people on earth, okay

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Bro this is Anatolia. 178cm is normal. Boomers where shorter but their generation was different. Females are most 173 here
Don't know jfl, my university has about 30 turks from Anatolia, mostly western turks that study there, and out of the 30 males, im the tallest with only 185cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10913
Don't know jfl, my university has about 30 turks from Anatolia, mostly western turks that study there, and out of the 30 males, im the tallest with only 185cm
ya that's what i said. I am tall for Anatolia 184. 178 is however commonly found in zoomer males.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
When i was hanging out with turks in school i heightmogged nearly everyone with only 6 feet

Hanging out with manlets sucks ngl

I am 28, i heightmog 70-80% of turks
i didn't say that zoomers are taller then you. I said that they are taller then the previous generation.

ya that's what i said. I am tall for Anatolia 184. 178 is however commonly found in zoomer males.
Well 178 is kinda close to true, i would say 176-177 is more accurate. All the guys were somewhere between 170 and 182cm tall, but non were my height which was wierd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10913
i didn't say that zoomers are taller then you. I said that they are taller then the previous generation.
Well 178 is kinda close to true, i would say 176-177 is more accurate. All the guys were somewhere between 170 and 182cm tall, but non were my height which was wierd
in ethnic groups you have many guys being 5'6 to 5'8 ngl

• +1
in my case i have seen 178cm alot on zoomers that's all. I don't speak for the whole Anatolia

jfc turks go to your country to study? the state of turkey

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10913
so you are telling pakis are same height as netherlands, tallest people on earth, okay
average height is 6'0 here. and yes it's true, also go fuck yourself you Shia faggot @Albeacho

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
average height is 6'0 here. and yes it's true, also go fuck yourself you Shia faggot @Albeacho
wtf? Your in no place to call me out you paki dog.

Last edited:
wtf? Your in no place to call me out you paki dog.
Shia cucks like you get blown to bits in based Pakistan, keep crying you Shia bitch :lul:

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Shia cucks like you get blown to bits in based Pakistan, keep crying you Shia bitch :lul:
why tf are you even barking in the first place? 25 percent of your country is shia so your hating on your own people.

why tf are you even barking in the first place? 25 percent of your country is shia so your hating on your own people.
then why are you liking posts that talk shit about Pakistanis in the first place, you are also hating on your own people since theyre Shia as well

then why are you liking posts that talk shit about Pakistanis in the first place, you are also hating on your own people since theyre Shia as well
Idgaf about your country or people, I just liked a post I found funny. Keep barking for me.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan