Iron

@ConfusedBolivian @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, darkness97, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: futureashtray, Deleted member 45760, Deleted member 61307 and 6 others
Hagedorn? Is she Dutch or German?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and TechnoBoss
Jbs are so retarded istg

They only like what their friend group likes even if it was a subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi, Deleted member 61307, Allornothing and 7 others
Jbs are so retarded istg

He is handsome as fuck tho, with a italian accent and aesthetic blue eyes Mentally ill jb’z will always love this type of men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 61307, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person

@ConfusedBolivian @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss

Long eyebrow pill. If that nigga had shorter eyebrows his eye area would be not special.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Sprinkles, Deleted member 61307 and 2 others
He is handsome as fuck tho, with a italian accent and aesthetic blue eyes Mentally ill jb’z will always love this type of men
Blue eyes? I think im blind

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
I'm not saying the guy in the video is a subhuman jfl

I'm just saying, for example look at turkish quandale dingle

He's a high LTN and girls are thirsting over him because other girls are giving him an IOI

And they're all retarded jbs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Deleted member 33711
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Deleted member 62821
I'm not saying the guy in the video is a subhuman jfl

I'm just saying, for example look at turkish quandale dingle

He's a high LTN and girls are thirsting over him because other girls are giving him an IOI

And they're all retarded jbs
Yeah true. But lorenzo isn’t a good example of your statement

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Deleted member 62821 and Autismcel
average italo-mogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Deleted member 33711
Not sure about handsome as fuck but he has "I'm a troubled person with insomnia" vibes which mentally ill jbs like. The "he looks dead inside" look turns them on.

• So Sad
His eye area is best in the world imo. I never seen one so beautiful and aesthetic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 61307 and Deleted member 62821
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Deleted member 62821 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Not sure about handsome as fuck but he has "I'm a troubled person with insomnia" vibes which mentally ill jbs like. The "he looks dead inside" look turns them on.
Yes bro that is what makes him so mysterious and attractive. And his accent is a big + to these JB’s

• Love it
  • So Sad
Yes bro that is what makes him so mysterious and attractive. And his accent is a big + to these JB’s
Do you look like him? It's funny because according to PSL he has dogshit eye area (nct, scleral show, dark circles) yet he has good appeal. Goes to show PSL is dogshit sometimes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 61307 and likenesss
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Xangsane, Arcturus and 1 other person
Jbs are so retarded istg

this explains why they date boys their age despite some of them being subhuman tier. they literally only date what society tells them to and in modern society its strictly boys their age

tell a 14yo that you are 18-20yo and she will instantly block you even tho its not big of an age gap :lul:
i really hate this world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Arcturus and Autismcel
if i could look like anyone i would pick Lorenzo or eric roberts tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Do you look like him? It's funny because according to PSL he has dogshit eye area (nct, scleral show, dark circles) yet he has good appeal. Goes to show PSL is dogshit sometimes.
Yes i look a lot like him many girls in school even my paren’ts told it. Actually I think PSL is bullshit sometimes, his eyes contrast really well with his other features.
All that really matters is how all your features work out together known as harmony, bones and all that crap doesn’t really matter

• So Sad
  • +1
this explains why they date boys their age despite some of them being subhuman tier. they literally only date what society tells them to and in modern society its strictly boys their age

tell a 14yo that you are 18-20yo and she will instantly block you even tho its not big of an age gap :lul:
i really hate this world
Even a 24 year old going for a 19 year old is a pedophile, haven't you heard? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Autismcel
705887062a5123beffd1a63ef20a236a

• JFL
  • So Sad
White with uncombed hair = attractive, mysterious.
Brown with uncombed hair = creep, rapist.
That is simple logic unfortunately… you’re pheno is important

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, m&m and Deleted member 62821
Yes i look a lot like him many girls in school even my paren’ts told it. Actually I think PSL is bullshit sometimes, his eyes contrast really well with his other features.
All that really matters is how all your features work out together known as harmony, bones and all that crap doesn’t really matter
Makes sense, that's why you like the guy. I think he's more conventionally attractive than other actors.

• So Sad
That is simple logic unfortunately… you’re pheno is important
I am brown so you already know how it goes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Me too. He is also 180cm but it isn’t true height near the other actors in a show who were 186+ he was taller. Imagine looking like him and being his height… god chooses his best

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 61307, m&m and 2 others
Makes sense, that's why you like the guy. I think he's more conventionally attractive than other actors.
No still even comparing to others his aura and looks are unmatched

• +1
  • So Sad
Me too. He is also 180cm but it isn’t true height near the other actors in a show who were 186+ he was taller. Imagine looking like him and being his height… god chooses his best
people on this site severely underrate him.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
No still even comparing to others his aura and looks are unmatched
My point is that since you look like him, you will "simp" more for him, for a lack of a better word. Many people do that. :p

• So Sad
  • +1
people on this site severely underrate him. No girl wants barrett or opry, not the ones my age at least. I imitate lorenzo as much as i can. I got green contacts and do a small layer of mascara under my eyes. I even dress like him.
Mirin turkish quandale dingle profile picture. Brutal realitypill for turkcopers like @i_love_roosters who pretend turks are Aryans but meanwhile real white people call that guy turkish because they saw a shitskin and figured he was a turk. Br00tal.

• So Sad
people on this site severely underrate him. No girl wants barrett or opry, not the ones my age at least. I imitate lorenzo as much as i can. I got green contacts and do a small layer of mascara under my eyes. I even dress like him.
I know. He mogs most of these PSL gods appeal wise. I bet u 100% if u ask JB’s who to choose from hernan drago or lorenzo all would choose lorenzo. This site is just brainwashed incels who think some ratios on you’re face determine you’re beauty….

Also I’m also purposely getting dark circles, I have his eye area except I got hazel eyes, my eyebrows aren’t so long but I’m growing them out rn with minox, also why do u use mascara?

• +1
  • So Sad
My point is that since you look like him, you will "simp" more for him, for a lack of a better word. Many people do that. :p
Yes you are right. It makes me feel better for myself in some way haha

• So Sad
  • +1
@Kristin also his hair is really important. Try to make yours like his and if its dark color it brown

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, Deleted member 62821 and Arcturus
lso why do u use mascara
what i actually use is a brown eye pencil for the dark circle look that he has. I started using mascara but it was simply too obvious. The brown pencil is far less noticeable and no one has called me out on it. They just say i have sleepy eyes which is what i want

• +1
  • So Sad
Nichemaxxed boneless guys with collagen are underrated here. Niko has proven time and again that he slays.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 61307, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person

• So Sad
@Kristin also his hair is really important. Try to make yours like his and if its dark color it brown
i think the black hair suits me since I already have darkish skin, but yeah his hair is good. Having really long hair just doesn't fit his vibe

• So Sad
  • +1
Yes you are right. It makes me feel better for myself in some way haha
Understandable, I'd feel the same way if I had a celeb lookalike that got simped over by women. :lul:

• So Sad
what i actually use is a brown eye pencil for the dark circle look that he has. I started using mascara but it was simply too obvious. The brown pencil is far less noticeable and no one has called me out on it. They just say i have sleepy eyes which is what i want
Yeah man mascara was a too much and girls notice that shit. Just wear contacts and don’t sleep theory lol. Also how does he dress? In the show “baby” he has like an old money fashion i try imitating his style from that show

• So Sad
  • +1
Nichemaxxed boneless guys with collagen are underrated here. Niko has proven time and again that he slays.

underrated mogger from underrated cod campaign

• So Sad
i think the black hair suits me since I already have darkish skin, but yeah his hair is good. Having really long hair just doesn't fit his vibe
His hair isn’t so long tho, just make it medium length and only brush it with your hands like his. He also got thick hair like mine so u gotta have rly thick hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307, m&m, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
Yeah man mascara was a too much and girls notice that shit. Just wear contacts and don’t sleep theory lol. Also how does he dress? In the show “baby” he has like an old money fashion i try imitating his style from that show
I go for old money or opium/gothic fashion mostly. Just look up stuff on Pinterest and eventually you'll see what i mean

• So Sad
Mogs chico unironically lol

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
His hair isn’t so long tho, just make it medium length and only brush it with your hands like his. He also got thick hair like mine so u gotta have rly thick hair
my hair is very thick. the few times i have had sex girls always say my hair is insanely thick and voluminous

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
my hair is very thick. the few times i have had sex girls always say my hair is insanely thick and voluminous
That is good bro, we lucky with hair genes

• +1
  • So Sad