Look at this shit 🤣 JB’s drooling over him

I have been told I look like Adrien Brody but I don't see it if I can be honest. Strangely enough on social media there's a lot of women and even jbs that simp for him which is crazy to me.
My sister have told me same and thats mostly because my nose is big as fuck.

Same thing happens with Jacob Elordi and Rafe Cameron in the US.

Girls with their phones lined up on a desk, playing the same edits.

Last edited:
Do you look like him? It's funny because according to PSL he has dogshit eye area (nct, scleral show, dark circles) yet he has good appeal. Goes to show PSL is dogshit sometimes.

PSL is shit bc they refuse to account for “Facial Aesthetics” but for objective features and ratios by themselves

the reason zurzolo has so much appeal is because of the vibes his face gives off, mysterious, enigmatic, etc

vs someone like depoot has little appeal because of how threatening he looks. school shooter vibes.

“Facial aesthetics” is all about the vibes your face ass, this is why certain faces are tied to certain roles in acting

this is where beauty becomes subjective and “types” will come into play

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
this is my PSL GOD AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A FOOL LORENZO ZURZOLO IS DARK MYSTERY BAD BOY GOD FROM ALL MYSTERY NOVELS

@ConfusedBolivian @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss

eye area is obviously his best feature but he has chico tier facial harmony aswell.