Look at this shit LARP from incels.is

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Vermilioncore @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet JFL all of them in the thread believe it too :lul: :lul:

Bluepiller at my university loudly gets told to fuck off by a stacy after trying to talk

"I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. "
E27B45CA 1E77 4FC2 ABBB A1BEB3499B01

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, FailedNormieManlet, Allornothing and 1 other person
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, chaddyboi66 and rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Vermilioncore @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet JFL all of them in the thread believe it too :lul: :lul:

Bluepiller at my university loudly gets told to fuck off by a stacy after trying to talk

"I started back at university today, I was sitting in this waiting area for class to start and I saw this worst bluepilled shit. There was a stacy near me who was 5’10 and perfect looking facially, a few minutes later a 5’5-5’6 fat ugly norwooding blackcel approaches her with questions like “what’s your name”, “do you have insta”, “I’m originally from london what about you”. She tells him to fuck off and walks away, then he starts crying out loud. JFL at approaching any foid, let alone one taller than you. After he is done crying some other foid sits down, this one is becky tier, same height as him, he asks more cringe questions which she gives 1 word answers to then walks away, and he starts crying again. I have included a pic of him crying for anyone who thinks this is a LARP. I can’t believe some people are this fucking stupid. "
E27B45CA 1E77 4FC2 ABBB A1BEB3499B01
Mfer guy is having a bad day and of course an incel has to make a picture of him and post about it on an obscure forum and make a story up about it. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, EverythingMattersCel, ;-; and 4 others
I hope the blackcel's mood will be good though.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
I hope the blackcel's mood will be good though.
These niggas are retarded bruv, how much basement dwelling do you have to do to believe this story.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Allornothing, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Everything on .piss is bullshit
Moderators on that forum are grooming teenage boys

I think it’s real.

What evidence do you have of it being a larp?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ;-; and Allornothing
Girls absorb validation like a sponge and they care about their social status. She doesn’t want Chad doing STEM to hear about how she was being a bitch to some guy in her gender studies class.

That's why i avoid showing my emotions or look sad in public as much as possible, i'm always afraid of someone taking a picture of me to post it on reddit or tiktok just to larp fr, especially girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back