look at this shit, people calling a 6"0 short king

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
anyone who says 6'0 is short and is being serious has an IQ below 70 so ignore them

• +1
Reactions: ALP, zharupodrugu, Meteor21 and 5 others
if u take that seriously, then this test is for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 20370, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
anyone who says 6'0 is short and is being serious has an IQ below 70 so ignore them
You’re such an emotional little princess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Dystopian
6' is manlet
6" is dicklet
6/10 is ugly

Nothing new

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, John124, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
look who's talking
I quadruple your IQ and knowledge, you're still hurt by nothing, although I have you "ignored" you keep appearing to me and you're still aware of my posts for JFL in all and committing non-sense shit, fucking useless human rotter parasite.

I quadruple your IQ and knowledge, you're still hurt by nothing, although I have you "ignored" you keep appearing to me and you're still aware of my posts for JFL in all and committing non-sense shit, fucking useless human rotter parasite.

@ascension! u need this
I should be more gentle and noble with you honestly, since you are a curry and y'all are the race/ethnicity in lowest IQ/looks internationally, thanks for lowering the scale and SMV-requirements.

I should be more gentle and noble with you honestly, since you are a curry and y'all are the race/ethnicity in lowest IQ/looks internationally, thanks for lowering the scale and SMV-requirements.
Nice of you to assume my race just my looking at me, I'm not even from India. Once again, you proved my point about how you're stupid.

Aren't you like 15? Go play with your toys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
This nigga actually took the time to scroll through my post history and save pictures of me. Yeah bro whats up? Plenty of girls on omegle liked me, laugh it up bitch.
im so sorry. that was out of impulse

I have a lot of real life experience a legit 5'9 and under is short. Also if you have a small frame you look shorter also. But yeah 5'9 and under is manlet in real life.

5'9 is 50 50 but under that is short and invisible in clubs and online dating.

Average in scandi idc

It's decent hight but not tall tall. They trying to humble him that's all

Yes it's above average but not like basketball player tall
yeah but to say it isnt tall is retarded. also I miss ur previous pfp..... NOT! its NNN boyo, retain ur seed

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
yeah but to say it isnt tall is retarded. also I miss ur previous pfp..... NOT! its NNN boyo, retain ur seed
I forgot what was my old pic? My new pic is a femcel with nice legs and feet

and Im the president of the united states
This forum is 50% incels and 50% 6foot 8/10 chads. It doesn't not reflect the real population sample. This site is for narcissistic men and incels

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
tf are those comments

nobody cares greycel