Look at this shit

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Here is me when I was about 9, do I look like I'd turn into a ugly incel? This is part of me that holds my ego together. I wasn't born ugly. I was cute and able to meet friends easily,never insulted on my looks,and had little girls liking me sometimes. Till puberty hits. Now look at how my dad's looks changed in just 9 years time also. He had prettier gifriends then my mom. And my mom left him 3 months after I was born.

Attachments

• image000000(1).jpg
    image000000(1).jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: galego123
Extractions fucked u over

My mom and dad right before I was conceived

Attachments

• image000000(2).jpg
    image000000(2).jpg
    198 KB · Views: 0
Here is me when I was about 9, do I look like I'd turn into a ugly incel? This is part of me that holds my ego together. I wasn't born ugly. I was cute and able to meet friends easily,never insulted on my looks,and had little girls liking me sometimes. Till puberty hits. Now look at how my dad's looks changed in just 9 years time also. He had prettier gifriends then my mom. And my mom left him 3 months after I was born.
ur dad looks like he used, to touch ur princess parts as a children

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Morbidlife, BoneDensity and 1 other person
i relate to you so much Dwayne

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Extractions fucked u over
My teeth you mean? Yeah my looks started to go down hill when they start decaying. Cheeks started to sag. Chin and jaw started to recess.

My teeth you mean? Yeah my looks started to go down hill when they start decaying. Cheeks started to sag. Chin and jaw started to recess.
yeah ur teeth. U had great teeth as a kid

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55