Look at this ss of text with my gf you can’t make this shit up

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Posts
5,792
Reputation
9,787
A83B7669 F562 457C B180 F6F51D53479C
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Tom Jones, charlesmog and 1 other person
your and gf and you are both dick obsessed
 
your and gf and you are both dick obsessed
I am obsessed with my own dick because I was jewed at birth and am restoring my foreskin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and charlesmog
Why she mention it was big tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
At first I misread the title as "look at this ass of text with my gf" :lul:
 
Now shes going to want this bbc more than ur own dick
 

Similar threads

95iu
Replies
23
Views
67
95iu
95iu
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
60
incomplete
incomplete
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
113
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
anaverageman
Replies
8
Views
120
anaverageman
anaverageman
heightmaxxing
Replies
47
Views
229
nestivv
nestivv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top