Look at this Uber jb slayer (I’m in awe!)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
He is called manu Rios. Wow what the fuck?
Look at him guys! Looks insane. He’s 5’9” :lul::lul:so Chico is still the king of pretty boys.

He’s gaymaxing nowadays so his recent pics are revolting with overdone eyebrows and lips. What a fool.

these fucking slay to bits dude. its hilarious that cucks in 2019 still think if youre prettyboy you must be a faggot.

these tiktok eboys/vscoboys with the super saiyan trunks hair, they slay, every day.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444 and UglyMan
these fucking slay to bits dude. its hilarious that cucks in 2019 still think if youre prettyboy you must be a faggot.

these tiktok eboys/vscoboys with the super saiyan trunks hair, they slay, every day.
I know. Prettyboys have way more appeal than masculine brutes, at least to prime women. I get so much dopamine when I see chico, this guy etc. imagine how women feel

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Masculinity theory is bullshit. Just be large theory is dogshit. Face> Height

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Butthurt Dweller, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
only retarded underage girls think that,real women want masculine and dominant men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1551, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
only retarded underage girls think that,real women want masculine and dominant men.
Keep coping. 18-25 year old prime females want prettyboys. JFL if you want a 25+ post prime hag

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Butthurt Dweller, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
It's all about face

Keep coping. 18-25 year old prime females want prettyboys. JFL if you want a 25+ post prime hag
its only true for 15-20 year olds,everyone women above 20 doesn't think this way.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer and MammothActuary
Look at him guys! Looks insane. He’s 5’9” :lul::lul:so Chico is still the king of pretty boys.

View attachment 113992

He’s gaymaxing nowadays so his recent pics are revolting with overdone eyebrows and lips. What a fool.
looks gay

its only true for 15-20 year olds,everyone women above 20 doesn't think this way.
Women above 20 are used up and jaded, dude.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
I know. Prettyboys have way more appeal than masculine brutes, at least to prime women. I get so much dopamine when I see chico, this guy etc. imagine how women feel
u get dopamine rushes because he looks feminine as fuck and since ur a hetero male (at least i guess so) he looks better to you than a masculine guy.

• +1
Reactions: dogapm123, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1942 and 1 other person
I hope he slays like crazy in his prime, because he will age like shit like most prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Usum
this guy is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 2810
lol if u think any woman over 18 wants a guy that looks like the guy in OP

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You cant be a prettyboy with a nigger nose like that

My avi is the perfect combo of pretty and masculinity

If you are just masxukt without any harmony, the ya you are ugly.
But a musculine men with harmony (gandy for example) still will do good.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Looks shit and about 12

View attachment 113992

Narrow skulled cuck but good eye area so he is haloed tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back