Look Older than you are?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
A girl said I looked older than I am today (I am 20). I asked if it was a good thing and she said yes but obviously this could just be virtue signaling. My skin is decent (no acne or pimples etc) but I do have some medium length stubble. What causes someone to look older when they're young? Is it things like jaw or browridge? People say my friend looks 15 when he's 21 but he has a very soft jaw and overall soft features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lmao
bye bye collagen

A girl said I looked older than I am today (I am 20). I asked if it was a good thing and she said yes but obviously this could just be virtue signaling. My skin is decent (no acne or pimples etc) but I do have some medium length stubble. What causes someone to look older when they're young? Is it things like jaw or browridge? People say my friend looks 15 when he's 21 but he has a very soft jaw and overall soft features.
I'm 18 btw
37FCC811 8A14 4EA5 8487 8278BD94E3F0

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
i get told the same, its usually a combination of shit hair and collagen

i get told the same, its usually a combination of shit hair and collagen
it’s not that bad when i was 16 ppl thought i was a tall 14-15 year old. felt offended every time