look these chins (my chin too)

os_cria

os_cria

Braziliancel
genioplasty would be good for me (and im doing it)

but as a matter of fact, the side profile can be good and still have a 'recessed' chin (as one definition of 'recessed chin' I found is:
"Ideally, when viewing your face in profile, the forward-most point of the chin should be on the same vertical plane as the forward-most point of the lower lip. A chin that ends behind this point is considered a recessed or “weak” chin.")

first two images are me

Man side1
Man side2
Man side3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
damn son u need upper and lower pushed forward fr. its time for lefort

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
damn son u need upper and lower pushed forward fr. its time for lefort
i didnt ask for ratings
and i dont know what you mean by 'upper & lower pushed forward' tho

i didnt ask for ratings
and i dont know what you mean by 'upper & lower pushed forward' tho
as in you have the exact look of someone who needs bimax

You’re rotating your head back, which most people do due to poor posture. Usually you draw a straight line from the brow bone, through the nose base and continue it. The chin usually should finish there.

However you are of African descent and the lower third usually extends further naturally, so it’s unclear to me based on this photo.

D37F3984 B92C 4F31 9F9B 65C7264B9AE9

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob and nitesik
is my chin recessed be honest

Attachments

• 279354128_988387668494264_3595595170287441481_n.jpg
    279354128_988387668494264_3595595170287441481_n.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, sub3lowiqcel and os_cria
Sorry I’m on mobile so I can’t draw straight lines. But I think this corrects the posture and shows you where the chin should approximately go:

670F3E41 E095 4AD4 81A7 633F641D2020

are you saying i'm black ?
Lol my bad, in one pic you looked maybe half.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I did morphs and you could even benefit from a smaller movement than that when taking your ethnicity into account.

Lol my bad, in one pic you looked maybe half.
yeah you know, i'm not literally black
but i recognize some african traits in me such as curly hair, nose

but my skin tonality is not more clear because i soak in the sun
so much so that, reducing my arms and face exposure to sun is currently on my softmaxing list

I hate to be the person who recommends bimax but based on a few variables you may be a candidate. However you should plan genio and bimax with a surgeon to see what result you like best.

1. Your gonial angle is wide, meaning your mandible is downward grown. This could mean counter clockwise rotation would benefit you, which would create upswing of the mandible and bring it into a more foward position.

2. You have a chin, it is there. This isn’t a chinless mandible, it is a recessed mandible to my eyes. However, using newer genioplasty techniques the aesthetic outcome can work.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and os_cria
I hate to be the person who recommends bimax but based on a few variables you may be a candidate. However you should plan genio and bimax with a surgeon to see what result you like best.

1. Your gonial angle is wide, meaning your mandible is downward grown. This could mean counter clockwise rotation would benefit you, which would create upswing of the mandible and bring it into a more foward position.

2. You have a chin, it is there. This isn’t a chinless mandible, it is a recessed mandible to my eyes. However, using newer genioplasty techniques the aesthetic outcome can work.
thanks for you analysis bro
it will definitely help while i develop my surgerymaxing plans

i'm a little bit scared of jaw surgey, lefort and these stuff tbh
they are pretty invasive surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
why the hitler mustache nigga?

extremely dogshit posture. you are even more subhuman than you may realize :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
VERY VERY SHORT RHAMUS

• +1
Reactions: Slob