• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, subhuman incel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Rate the couple?
JFL if she's not rich he's retarded for dating her ngl

Although I'm sure there's more to this relationship than meets the eye. She probably sees him as a trophy and he sees her as a wallet, that's what I think at least

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, EdouardManlet and Xangsane
JFL if she's not rich he's retarded for dating her ngl

Although I'm sure there's more to this relationship than meets the eye. She probably sees him as a trophy and he sees her as a wallet, that's what I think at least
How common do you think beckybuxx LTRs are, where a chad LTRs a moneymaxxed becky?

How common do you think beckybuxx LTRs are, where a chad LTRs a moneymaxxed becky?
Pretty common actually especially if the Chad is smart or has a full-ride sports scholarship in a rich university. Usually if he could afford to be there somehow by a scholarship then he's set to hang around lots of moneymaxxed bitches that'll be interested in him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Gonzalo can suck a chode :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Pretty common actually especially if the Chad is smart or has a full-ride sports scholarship in a rich university. Usually if he could afford to be there somehow by a scholarship then he's set to hang around lots of moneymaxxed bitches that'll be interested in him.
So that's why there are so many rich noodles in LTRs with white chads in the uk nowadays :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
YOURE DUMB. I posted a thread about the first guy and EVERY girl in the comments was calling him mediocre/mid and saying his wife MOGS HIM. It's SO BRUTAL!!! If you're not convincing better looking than him, women consider you average at BEST (dead serious, check all the of comments).

• JFL
Post the videos tbh

• Hmm...
YOURE DUMB. I posted a thread about the first guy and EVERY girl in the comments was calling him mediocre/mid and saying his wife MOGS HIM. It's SO BRUTAL!!! If you're not convincing better looking than him, women consider you average at BEST (dead serious, check all the of comments).
They said this with opry too

• JFL
They said this with opry too
Doesn't matter though, women in TikTok comment sections IS your rating. If it was Chris Evans all the girls would say she's lucky. Girls just find him alien and disgusting and therefore he is objectively NOT even attractive, much less a Chad. Remember, being in the 80th percentile is still average to women. Attractiveness starts at 95%+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Doesn't matter though, women in TikTok comment sections IS your rating. If it was Chris Evans all the girls would say she's lucky. Girls just find him alien and disgusting and therefore he is objectively NOT even attractive, much less a Chad. Remember, being in the 80th percentile is still average to women. Attractiveness starts at 95%+
Just be Zach Cox or Hexum theory

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted and Xangsane
No, just realize PSL scale isnt real attractiveness. Appeal is everything.
What sort of guys do you think would appeal to them tik tok hoes?

What sort of guys do you think would appeal to them tik tok hoes?
Men with real appeal: Chris Evans, Keith Powers, Ian Somerhalder, Matt Bomer
Men without real appeal: Anyone on this forum

Femcels on Reddit rn ”you need to be medium ugly to get boys”

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Women betabuxxing for better looking men is real thing

She probably gets railed by them. She's ugly asf tho.
You mean she forces them to have sex with her, I wouldn't be surprised if after her death, we will find out she was a sex offender...

• JFL
Those females are living the dream of the hypergamous female. Those guys I hope they are fucking tons of bitches behind the back of those beckies, if not... they are wasting their potential.

This proves you can be a blue pilled good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
So sad, they're taking all the gooks:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back