Looked Absolutely Subhuman On A Date (help)

fentmaxxer289

fentmaxxer289

Iron

was on on a pic on the roller coaster. what do i hardmax?:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and LampPostPrime
bimax and rhino asap, that recession looks disgusting

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, user123456, greycel and 3 others
over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxxer289 and aber
how about wrap around jaw implants and rhino?
wrap around jaw implants is the worst type of implant to get + the recession isnt just mandibular recession, your maxilla is nowhere to be seen

• +1
Reactions: N1666
wrap around jaw implants is the worst type of implant to get + the recession isnt just mandibular recession, your maxilla is nowhere to be seen
maxilla is there. its the lighting.
can i pm u other pics?

maxilla is there. its the lighting.
can i pm u other pics?
its obviously recessed brocel, go get bimax and dont fall into the cope cesspit, you'll never get out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and greycel
View attachment 2999335

Don’t listen to the PSL-tard above

I’ve been browsing this forum for close to 5 years now
PSLers prescribe everyone with even minimal recession a bimax
So 90% of the population should get it

You would benefit from chin augmentation, but you look fine in that pic man
You are very softmaxxed but you look like a weak ass cuz u haven’t worked out

Also no need to get surgery and shit if you pass the looks requirements for getting a girl
Only incels and truecels should be getting surgery
Guys who have no hope for getting a girl

Surgery has become so normalized here but people fail to understand the amount that can go wrong, especially with a severe surgery where they move your jaws

You can get botched, an infection could fuck you up, peoples lips and chins have become permanently numb. They go the rest of their life not being able to feel it
Not to mention the biggest downside of looking uncanny, then everybody would know you were insecure but they would never say it to you. They would always say it behind your back, and you would never be respected

If you look good enough to get the girl you want, get into a relationship with her, and then learn how to fight and go to the gym.
Stop worrying about surgeries, but if you truly want to look better for whatever reason when you already pass the SMV requirements (despite working out), then go for chin augmentation as that can be relatively straight forward with minimal complications

I wouldn’t advise anything though bro
You look softmaxxed and good

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, widdi, JohnDoe and 3 others
Don’t listen to the PSL-tard above

I’ve been browsing this forum for close to 5 years now
PSLers prescribe everyone with even minimal recession a bimax
So 90% of the population should get it

You would benefit from chin augmentation, but you look fine in that pic man
You are very softmaxxed but you look like a weak ass cuz u haven’t worked out

Also no need to get surgery and shit if you pass the looks requirements for getting a girl
Only incels and truecels should be getting surgery
Guys who have no hope for getting a girl

Surgery has become so normalized here but people fail to understand the amount that can go wrong, especially with a severe surgery where they move your jaws

You can get botched, an infection could fuck you up, peoples lips and chins have become permanently numb. They go the rest of their life not being able to feel it
Not to mention the biggest downside of looking uncanny, then everybody would know you were insecure but they would never say it to you. They would always say it behind your back, and you would never be respected

If you look good enough to get the girl you want, get into a relationship with her, and then learn how to fight and go to the gym.
Stop worrying about surgeries, but if you truly want to look better for whatever reason when you already pass the SMV requirements (despite working out), then go for chin augmentation as that can be relatively straight forward with minimal complications

I wouldn’t advise anything though bro
You look softmaxxed and good
thank you so much bro. i know that one never truly recovers from surgeries like bimax and thats why i dont wanna do it.
you seem to give genuine and realistic advice. can i pm you clear pics so that u can truly judge?
again thank you so much

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You need to change your race

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Take a normal side profile photo. No point using a photo of you on a rollercoaster jfl

View attachment 2999335

InShot 20240625 214122084

I'm the only known person able to do such changes overnight, but I've spent 18 years researching until I found how... And now I'm GATEKEEPING it: the secret goes to the grave with me 🪦⚰️🤭🤣

Scrawny neck, shit nose, recessed chin

Gym, rhino, chin implant

• +1
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
some people say chin implants some say genio
whats better?
Genio is much better, bro. Don’t listen to that faggot; he has no idea what he is talking about. Chin implants aren’t permanent and shift and change from their natural position over time, and they look gay as if a genioplasty is permanent and actually changes your bone structure. You can get a genio for like $4000 in Turkey from Dr. Eren Pera. Maxillofacial surgery will always mog implants, bro.

give me your secrets right fucking now you brazillian tranny
Fuck you lmao 🤣
It's actually just Gua Sha, I go way over the top with it tho which leaves my face all scarred and with scabs, but it's always all completely healed after 5 days

Gua Sha could ascend so many users, it's a simple method but if they chose to spend thousands on shady plastic surgeries the let it be 🤭

Fuck you lmao 🤣
It's actually just Gua Sha, I go way over the top with it tho which leaves my face all scarred and with scabs, but it's always all completely healed after 5 days

Gua Sha could ascend so many users, it's a simple method but if they chose to spend thousands on shady plastic surgeries the let it be 🤭
gua sha seems fake as shit, your nose seems like it's changed a bit but not sure if it's the gua sha or you just permanently damaging it in some way

• Hmm...
Reactions: bigblacknigger
gua sha seems fake as shit, your nose seems like it's changed a bit but not sure if it's the gua sha or you just permanently damaging it in some way
Metal spoon + cooking oil did it
Damage would leave it deformed, don't you think?
Why can't you guys believe what's in front of your eyes just for once? The absolute state of this forum 🥺😭😢

Metal spoon + cooking oil did it
Damage would leave it deformed, don't you think?
Why can't you guys believe what's in front of your eyes just for once? The absolute state of this forum 🥺😭😢
metal spoon and cooking oil will change your nose shape theory, lol how long did you do it and post more pics as proof otherwise over

A "bit"? You literally asked if I got rhino, then took it back when I mentioned Gua Sha... Why are you being biased? 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
A "bit"? You literally asked if I got rhino, then took it back when I mentioned Gua Sha... Why are you being biased? 😭😭😭
ah okay i remember yes, but hard to see how much of a difference it really is because of the bad lighting, need more pics

metal spoon and cooking oil will change your nose shape theory, lol how long did you do it and post more pics as proof otherwise over
I can do a thread on it tomorrow, will be useless because people won't believe it anyway but still

I got several pics, like this other one
Screenshot 20240625 224048

After / Before respectively, I'm 6kg heavier on the left pic so it's not weight

It's not just the nose: EVERYTHING will change 😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: greycel and JohnDoe
I can do a thread on it tomorrow, will be useless because people won't believe it anyway but still

View attachment 2999759

ok make thread and tag me, many pictures to prove it's real

I could do different angles, but in the end there's not much I can do to prove it's legit if you already made your mind against it 🥺
ok make thread and tag me, many pictures to prove it's real

• +1
View attachment 2999761
My hordes of Female Simps on TikTok agree to disagree with you, Mr. Coomer 😎
Tag me in it too fag

Also you looked better in the right pic of the post before this, where u looked slightly fatter
Because having health indicators at a higher bodyfat mog a melted looking face that might be higher PSL

Though I don't know how u look in motion
Nevertheless tag me in ur gua sha thread and the cooking oil metal spoon

Is there a way to thin the nose tip btw 🤔

Tag me in it too fag

Also you looked better in the right pic of the post before this, where u looked slightly fatter
Because having health indicators at a higher bodyfat mog a melted looking face that might be higher PSL

Are you saying the first pic with the red captions? Cuz, if yes, the After picture on that one and the Camo picture were taken in a space of not even 24hrs: I didn't "look slightly fatter", that's the swelling from post-Gua Sha going away 🤭

I have many videos in Motion, actually all my pictures aren't pictures, but screenshots of video footage

Yes, there is a way to thin the nosetip...
But you'll need a little help from your nails to pop oil pockets one by one, the get scabs like mine, THEN start healing and see the results after 1 week

Do you have the patience for it? 😝

• +1
Tag me in it too fag

The pic in skull cap was taken in 2023, it's the before lol

Are you saying the first pic with the red captions? Cuz, if yes, the After picture on that one and the Camo picture were taken in a space of not even 24hrs: I didn't "look slightly fatter", that's the swelling from post-Gua Sha going away 🤭

I have many videos in Motion, actually all my pictures aren't pictures, but screenshots of video footage

Yes, there is a way to thin the nosetip...
But you'll need a little help from your nails to pop oil pockets one by one, the get scabs like mine, THEN start healing and see the results after 1 week

Do you have the patience for it? 😝
Won't that just make your nose tip skin thicker though?
Surely there are ways involving exfoliants of sorts that are way more effective

View attachment 2999759

This is the one I'm talking about.
The right one looks better because you got better health indicators

The left one you look slightly melted
I got the same issue i think it's due to the fat pad sliding down and unideal bone positioning/ lack of volume from recession

Won't that just make your nose tip skin thicker though?
Surely there are ways involving exfoliants of sorts that are way more effective
It won't, because you aren't messing with the Epidermis, but with Dermis and Hypodermis instead

For the changes to happen, you need to go deep into the skin, ain't no superficial thing so exfoliating won't even budge it (trust me, I've tried it before, this is the only thing that works, not even massaging or shaping devices)

• +1
This is the one I'm talking about.
The right one looks better because you got better health indicators

The left one you look slightly melted
I got the same issue i think it's due to the fat pad sliding down and unideal bone positioning/ volume from recession
Don't you think it's the opposite? Melted looks quite awful, ugly... Also on right I'm more red from the sun, less sunken eyes, more vivid expression etc

Don't you think it's the opposite? Melted looks quite awful, ugly... Also on right I'm more red from the sun, less sunken eyes, more vivid expression etc
Is the right how you look right now?
The one on the right looks way better
Because whilst left has better bones, health indicators take priority with somebody's appeal

Last edited:
Is the right how you look right now?
The one on the right looks way better
Because whilst left has better bones, health indicators take priority with somebody's appeal
Now I look like the camo pic rn, the skull cap one is from last year