Looked at my bare face for the first time in my life

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I have extremely high myopia so I have only ever seen my face with glasses on and my bare face via frauded selfies with phone cam etc

So I put on contact lenses for the first time and my entire life up until now suddenly makes sense. I am completely and utterly subhuman, 3 PSL tops.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 18776 and 9 others
just find a woman with bad eyesight bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and 2 others
just find a woman with bad eyesight bro
my infrairbitals are death tier, my ipd is low, my face is too wide, gonions are rounded, bloated and too ethnic looking and my nose is nigger tier.

all this time I was coping thinking my lower third and zygos and eye area were almost model tier. I literally need every single surgery available to look remotely human. On the bright side I am no longer deluded about my looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, incel194012940, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
my infrairbitals are death tier, my ipd is low, my face is too wide, gonions are rounded, bloated and too ethnic looking and my nose is nigger tier.

all this time I was coping thinking my lower third and zygos and eye area were almost model tier. I literally need every single surgery available to look remotely human. On the bright side I am no longer deluded about my looks
What is the difference between Glasses and Contacts? Don't they correct the eyesight in same way?

What is the difference between Glasses and Contacts? Don't they correct the eyesight in same way?
my glasses have high power they distort the eye area a lot I can see my face without glasses the skin underneath etc from a distance in the mirror with much more clarity first time to have peripheral vision
It's a shocker but now I can clearly see what I need to fix to ascend

my glasses have high power they distort the eye area a lot I can see my face without glasses the skin underneath etc from a distance in the mirror with much more clarity first time to have peripheral vision
It's a shocker but now I can clearly see what I need to fix to ascend
What's your eye prescription? Minus how much?

Similar when I switched to contacts my face suddenly looked long as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Theres nothing such as -8
Lmao it’s close to that I don’t want to post the exact number because I’m scared of any specific information being linked to me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 17791
Over for four eye cels. My vison is perfect. I did fake my eye exam so I could get my own glasses though:bigbrain:

Just wear glasses then if you look better with them

I have extremely high myopia so I have only ever seen my face with glasses on and my bare face via frauded selfies with phone cam etc

So I put on contact lenses for the first time and my entire life up until now suddenly makes sense. I am completely and utterly subhuman, 3 PSL tops.
Yo don't worry, I had the same issue. I have 13.5 diopers (idk what thats called in english) and when I first used contacts I was scared of myself, but then after a while, I could conclude that I was way even more subhuman with glasses

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863