Looked subhuman in this wierd video

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
This girl I'm dating now filmed me while eating, when she showed me the video i felt absolute disgust. I basically looked like an extreme framecel, and my face was of a 3psl, just everything was wierd overall. I am currently coping that it's because of a bad angle and the phone camera was bad, plus it was night time. I am currently ldaring

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Peachy and chadpreetcel123
This girl I'm dating now filmed me while eating, when she showed me the video i felt absolute disgust. I basically looked like an extreme framecel, and my face was of a 3psl, just everything was wierd overall. I am currently coping that it's because of a bad angle and the phone camera was bad, plus it was night time. I am currently ldaring
Do you think this is how she sees you

She laughed at the video and said i look funny here, idk bro, i looked absolutely subhuman, like it wasn't me. It's nit even about videos, in day videos i look fine

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
bro, @Titbot why are you on this site bro
i think you made @Salludon rope due to your good looks bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
THAT'S HOW YOU REALLY LOOK SWALLOW THE BLACKPILL

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2933
She laughed at the video and said i look funny here, idk bro, i looked absolutely subhuman, like it wasn't me. It's nit even about videos, in day videos i look fine
lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
lens distortion
I once filmed my friend the exact same way kike she does, he js a psl 6.5 but in the video he looked about 4.5, brutally disfigured, and it was night too

• Woah
I once filmed my friend the exact same way kike she does, he js a psl 6.5 but in the video he looked about 4.5, brutally disfigured, and it was night too

Point your camera in the mirror in a place like the bathroom, that's how you really look

I look like a framecel because I'm skinny

if she was a meter across from you then that's exactly what u looked like

if she was a meter across from you then that's exactly what u looked like
I looked exactly how i imagined myself on a video of an expansive real camera tho , so i don't think this is true at all

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back