Looking alpha is all about looking unphazable

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
look at connery here:

looks like he gives zero fucks. imagine trying to bully this guy and he looks at you like this; you would just give up.

same goes for al pacino here:

meanwhile you look at me and my eyes are filled with cortisol. you can just tell that if you say one mean thing to me im gonna cry. over if you have abused puppy eyes as a guy even girls overpower me.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, tallnegga and Primalsplit
Stopped reading at Alpha

Being unphazed is legit it worked for me but i’m not subhuman so maybe that’s why. It helps in making you appear more mature/interesting/mysterious but also pisses off normies trying to enter your mind jfl

Most normie opinions other than constructive criticism are irrelevant anyways. Peak braindead NPCS guided by social media with no free will or power of thought

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Being unphazed is legit it worked for me but i’m not subhuman so maybe that’s why. It helps in making you appear more mature/interesting/mysterious but also pisses off normies trying to enter your mind jfl

Most normie opinions other than constructive criticism are irrelevant anyways. Peak braindead NPCS guided by social media with no free will or power of thought
i cant be unphazed with my eye area

I thought you believed personality was a myth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and Primalsplit