Looking at a woman's notification bar is the most depressing shit ever

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Thankfully most guys are subhuman as fuck but the fact that a few of them might statisically have a big dick is depressing enough

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14693, Quantumphysics and 1 other person
A woman’s daily Tinder notifications quantity-mog the average man’s lay count by a factor of 10 :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
A woman’s daily Tinder notifications quantity-mog the average man’s lay count by a factor of 10 :blackpill:
100* you low iq bluepilled chink nigger

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and thecel
100* you low iq bluepilled chink nigger

Yea no. If it’s 100, avg woman’d get more notifs in a day than John Anthony’s body count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yea no. If it’s 100, avg woman’d get more notifs in a day than John Anthony’s body count.
bruh make a tinder acc with a stacylite, it got 99+ likes after 3 hrs :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Image 1

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
bruh make a tinder acc with a stacylite, it got 99+ likes after 3 hrs :feelswhy:

FACTOR of 100. Avg male body count is 15. That means the average # of Tinder notifications per day per female is 1500 (way too high).

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Stopping@Nothing19
Avg man’s body count is 15.
6199EAB6 4968 4554 8930 A0169A5A996A

never call me low iq again nigga :lul::lul::lul:

I know guys that heightmog me to the shadow realm with good faces and they’re still virgins, avg man bodycount is 0, at most 1-3 jfl @ u

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and germanlooks
Most girls don’t get lots of notifications I usually get more tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
true I always used to wonder what my exes DMs looked like.

only notifications I get are bill reminders and my brokerage account telling me my stocks have fallen even further so it's another margin call.

that's how shit life is for men vs women

i was talking to this jb and she sent me a screenshot and i saw the hundreds of snap notifications all from dudes, blocked her on everything on the spot and cried myself to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
My gf shows me her insta dms of simps and ugly old men asking to be her sugar daddy jfl, we both laugh at them and the shit they say

Such is the life of low value men…a mockery

Kind of low, I got my MTB chubby coworker to make a tinder and she got 99+ in 20 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member