Looking at braces before and after is so brutal orthodontists are evil bastards

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I went from a semi decent looking kid to a kid with a very narrow jaw. I had sleep deprived eyes too.

Most evil branch of medicine what crooks. If I ever meet my old orthodontist I had as a kid I will knock all his teeth out

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Ape101, Lmao and 3 others
There is a plethora of Chads who had braces in their youth, keep coping with your conspiracy theories

Stop blaming your subhuman genetics on external factors, you were destined to be ugly tbh :feelshaha:

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: meesam, Truecel14, EggKing and 7 others
There is a plethora of Chads who had braces in their youth, keep coping with your conspiracy theories

Stop blaming your subhuman genetics on external factors, you were destined to be ugly tbh :feelshaha:
My parents are both semi decent looking. I looked noticeable worse in before and after. I didn't mouth breath before that either I got braces in 3rd grade. The difference is very dramatic my Jaw was incredible narrow after that

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Truecel14, Lmao and 2 others
My parents are both semi decent looking. I looked noticeable worse in before and after. I didn't mouth breath before that either I got braces in 3rd grade
Did you get extractions and on which teeth?

My parents are both semi decent looking. I looked noticeable worse in before and after. I didn't mouth breath before that either I got braces in 3rd grade
i became blackpilled eversince i underwent palate expansion + braces at 10 years old and my teeth relapsed while my brothers who were the same age underwent the same treatment had no relapse. From then onwards i knew it was due to my jaw recession, bimax is the way tbh

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Truecel14, Lmao and 1 other person
i became blackpilled eversince i underwent palate expansion + braces at 10 years old and my teeth relapsed while my brothers who were the same age underwent the same treatment had no relapse. From then onwards i knew it was due to my jaw recession, bimax is the way tbh
I intend to get MSE with face mask to remedy the situation

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Imagine blaming your shitty genes on doctors

Imagine blaming your shitty genes on doctors
You aren't truly blackpilled if you don't understand what a scam the ortho industry is. The teeth of hunter gatherer people were all straight.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Lmao
You aren't truly blackpilled if you don't understand what a scam the ortho industry is. The teeth of hunter gatherer people were all straight.
They also died from the smallest diseases

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
They also died from the smallest diseases
Your thinking of peasants. Hunter gatherers in times of great supply had longer life span then man up until the 1900's

Peasants on the other hand were chronically nutrient deprived

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lmao and 2 others
Your thinking of peasants. Hunter gatherers in times of great supply had longer life span then man up until the 1900's

Peasants on the other hand were chronically nutrient deprived
What a stupid statement, we haven't been hunter gatherers since the end of Mesolithic period 10k years ago.

What your talking about is modern nomads who still exist but live in terrible conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
What a stupid statement, we haven't been hunter gatherers since the end of Mesolithic period 10k years ago.

What your talking about is modern nomads who still exist but live in terrible conditions.
I'm talking about the bone record of Men born 10K years ago.

Also this phenomenon has been well documented with groups like the Mongolians vs Chinese they are very similar genetically but the Mongolian diet which was more similar to hunter gathers gave them serious legs up.

The reason I mentioned hunter gatherers is because they are accounted for in most of our genetic history more so then agriculture. Humans have been around for 200,000 years bare minimum in their current form agriculture has only existed for 7,000-10,000 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Truecel14, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lmao and 1 other person
I'm talking about the bone record of Men born 10K years ago.
View attachment 1808645

Also this phenomenon has been well documented with groups like the Mongolians vs Chinese they are very similar genetically but the Mongolian diet which was more similar to hunter gathers gave them serious legs up.

The reason I mentioned hunter gatherers is because they are accounted for in most of our genetic history more so then agriculture. Humans have been around for 200,000 years bare minimum in their current form agriculture has only existed for 7,000-10,000 years
Just return to primitive civilization theory? :feelsuhh:

Keep coping mewcel keep mewing coping

Attachments

• 6a00d8342f027653ef0224df2f3673200b.png
    6a00d8342f027653ef0224df2f3673200b.png
    394.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I went from a semi decent looking kid to a kid with a very narrow jaw. I had sleep deprived eyes too.

Most evil branch of medicine what crooks. If I ever meet my old orthodontist I had as a kid I will knock all his teeth out
do people really call it medicine? I mean all they do is advertise fixing teeth to make your smile nicer... But ya, even in the world of surgery modern day craniofacial "doctors" are deforming people, creating walking Frankensteins. :rage:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 11126
Just return to primitive civilization theory? :feelsuhh:
Why do I even bother responding to anyone...

The whole point of this thread is that the modern diet is cucking human jaw potential and ((Orthodontics)) does not fix it but makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and mvp2v1

you got teeth extracted?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I dont see that much risk as long they dont extract teeth or push the upper palette back like they did with me.
I found this in a old research papers about pulling teeth with twins.

Tanden trekken 21
Tanden trekken 2
Vrouw tanden trekken

Any "doctor" who would put on braces or elastics on children below 14 needs to be hanged

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 11126, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
with a normal treatment thats mostly cope then and its caused by something else doesnt change the fact that it is unnatural for humans to be like this if healthy

I thankfully only had elastics for 3 months at 16 while mewing before I stopped wearing them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126