Looking back at pics from my slaying prime, I can see my flaws very clearly now but thought I looked good at the time

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I looksmaxed a lot from 18-22 and at 22 I began slaying consistently and I thought I looked good because of how much I improved
Looking back at pics of myself when I was 22, I can now see flaws that I didn't see back then
I wonder if I just developed a better eye for aesthetic detail so I now see individual flaws I didn't see back then so I now consciously rate myself lower overall in those pics
OR
Due to another half a decade of visual exposure to aesthetic male faces, I now am comparing myself to a higher standard of good looks which is now making me rate myself from prime slaying days as lower by comparison

The amount of female faces I feel any response to has also decreased dramatically during this time, I wonder if this is due to desensitization from seeing more and more attractive female faces over time or just the natural process from getting older where lust doesn't hit as hard as it used to, the novelty of seeing another attractive female face for the first time has worn off

I remember watching coronation street when I was around 10 years old so pre puberty and I even thought that a face like this was attractive at the time

When I was 18 I began building a folder of pics of high sex appeal slags I found online, mostly stuff reposted to sites from girls facebook albums
Looking back on the folder, I consider 90% of the girls to have hideous faces now

When I was 10 years old, outside of school, I might see only 10 women aged under 35 that are somewhat attractive when I watched tv and many of them would be the same girl day after day on a particular show so it's not a massive variety of new faces each day
I wonder how much of what you consider attractive is due to how many faces you are exposed to and how much is due to your age and finding a much broader range of faces attractive when you are young and have no life experience

Compare the amount of women I was exposed to on tv aged 10 to how many prettyboys girls are exposed to when they go on tiktok aged 10/11/12
Will girls standards be prettyboy only as soon as they hit puberty because they're exposed to hundreds of prettyboys per day, the likes of which you would struggle to find just one of if you walked around a big city for a few hours?
Or will they still find the slightly ugly, low inhib guy from their class attractive because of Just be First theory?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggie, poopoohead and 2 others
I looksmaxed a lot from 18-22 and at 22 I began slaying consistently and I thought I looked good because of how much I improved
Looking back at pics of myself when I was 22, I can now see flaws that I didn't see back then
I wonder if I just developed a better eye for aesthetic detail so I now see individual flaws I didn't see back then so I now consciously rate myself lower overall in those pics
OR
Due to another half a decade of visual exposure to aesthetic male faces, I now am comparing myself to a higher standard of good looks which is now making me rate myself from prime slaying days as lower by comparison

The amount of female faces I feel any response to has also decreased dramatically during this time, I wonder if this is due to desensitization from seeing more and more attractive female faces over time or just the natural process from getting older where lust doesn't hit as hard as it used to, the novelty of seeing another attractive female face for the first time has worn off

I remember watching coronation street when I was around 10 years old so pre puberty and I even thought that a face like this was attractive at the time

View attachment 1844436

When I was 18 I began building a folder of pics of high sex appeal slags I found online, mostly stuff reposted to sites from girls facebook albums
Looking back on the folder, I consider 90% of the girls to have hideous faces now

When I was 10 years old, outside of school, I might see only 10 women aged under 35 that are somewhat attractive when I watched tv and many of them would be the same girl day after day on a particular show so it's not a massive variety of new faces each day
I wonder how much of what you consider attractive is due to how many faces you are exposed to and how much is due to your age and finding a much broader range of faces attractive when you are young and have no life experience

Compare the amount of women I was exposed to on tv aged 10 to how many prettyboys girls are exposed to when they go on tiktok aged 10/11/12
Will girls standards be prettyboy only as soon as they hit puberty because they're exposed to hundreds of prettyboys per day, the likes of which you would struggle to find just one of if you walked around a big city for a few hours?
Or will they still find the slightly ugly, low inhib guy from their class attractive because of Just be First theory?
this is why middleschool and highschool is when everyone doesn't struggle hard in getting a gf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back