Looking better in two weeks, possible or not?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I have to look the less bad I can for the first week of November. Until now the only ideas Ive gathered are:

-Stop smoking weed, no alcohol or drugs
-Lift as much weight as I can at the gym and do HIIT running spritns 2 or 3 times a week
-Sleepmaxxing
-Do a skin care routine
-NoFap
A girl I knew a couple of years ago texted me this morning and she is coming to Perú for some days. She asked me If I was going to be around

Discuss, advice , annything is welcomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You can be better looking in just 10 seconds. Hit your cheekbones and glabella really hard until inflammation appears. Its short term attractiveness

• +1
You can be better looking in just 10 seconds. Hit your cheekbones and glabella really hard until inflammation appears. Its short term attractiveness
What about ugly purple bruising left behind?

• +1
I have to look the less bad I can for the first week of November. Until now the only ideas Ive gathered are:

-Stop smoking weed, no alcohol or drugs
-Lift as much weight as I can at the gym and do HIIT running spritns 2 or 3 times a week
-Sleepmaxxing
-Do a skin care routine
-NoFap
A girl I knew a couple of years ago texted me this morning and she is coming to Perú for some days. She asked me If I was going to be around

Discuss, advice , annything is welcomed

The cardio won't matter, and any gains you make won't be noticeable unless you're extremely new to working out.

I'd keep your list but add one thing. Weight loss. You can probably shed a few LBS in the next three weeks, which will matter more than 1.7oz (just a guess) of muscle you could put on in a bulk

• +1
What about ugly purple bruising left behind?
tel them "have you never trained for combat sports?" or "do you even win fights?" or some shit alike, but you gotta be dead serious when doing it. That way you show them that you got in an alpha way

• +1
Becoming a south American drug lord

• +1